Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,666 to 19,680 of 24546
-
09-14-19 20:21 #4881Regular Member

Posts: 18Try 301 number
I got response on 301-xxx-0927. $$$ for an hour.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 18:33 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yeah it seems like fake ad. I tried to contact both numbers, but till now no response.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 14:06 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 205Different numbers
Is anyone paying attention here: one post says she is legit and another still thinks the are red flags because of multiple numbers.
-
09-14-19 07:15 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 811She has 3 different numbers.
This is the 3rd ad, different phone number.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...800/4103166039
The 240 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:54.
The 304 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:28.
The 410 one was posted at 9/14/2019 00:27.
This seems crazy to me and raises a red flag.
-
09-14-19 06:36 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 1626One number is from WV and other one from MD. I know some providers who use one number from texting apps and another actual number while advertising. Will try reaching out on both numbers.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 01:12 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 94Multiple Numbers
I actually just saw this one tonight. She is legit and she is a tight spinner. Her ass is amazing. Not quite GFE but she does give a great BBBJ. I highly recommend this one.No signs of use whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 23:13 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 811Multiple numbers for 1 provider
From the automation labs. What is up with the multiple numbers for a provider, especially for new ads. Is the new MO?
Ad 1.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...312/3043036793
Ad 2.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...662/2403134748
-
09-13-19 05:52 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 61I approve this review
Seen her about three weeks ago. Head is 9 out of 10 and she has a very nice attitude.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 21:37 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 87Chelzie
Sorry to hear about your wasted dream, thanks for taking one for the team though as I was about to hit her up today, but decided to check here first for any reviews, you saved me a headache my friend.
Originally Posted by SportsNut247
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 18:16 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 30Chelzie.
Hey folks,
Had a dream with Chelzie. That was a nightmare. Standard text set up. Got to the hotel room and her legs were just marked and narcoed up. She starts with a CBJ, on the couch. I am kind of a tall dude and asked to go to the bed and she said no the first time. Only had head with no DT at all. She then bends over for doggy on the couch and I could not get the angle right. She finally said we can use the bed. Once we got there, I was just done with her. She advertises Greek. But I doubt it. Good luck if you head her way.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/36966617/
Stay safe.
-
09-11-19 18:12 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 76I didn't want to take it there.
Beware of this one. I saw her a few times without issue, but she really changed. She started asking for me to cash app her money and help her out for non dating exchanges. Met with her this week and her handler comes in the room and gets all pissed off that she is working and starts to flip the fuck out. Then someone is pounding on her front door screaming. Gave her a chance to try to make it right before I went public, but I was just ignored. Just a lot of drama when wanting to engage in adult experiences. I didn't finish. Very dangerous situation and not the best location. Stay far away from this one if you want to be safe.
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/4105014048
-
09-11-19 18:10 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 30Emily is a solid provider.
I have seen Emily a few times in the last five months. She is a quality provider that looks like her pics and provides the services she says she provides. If you are allergic to cat dander, take the medicine before you head over. There is a cat at her apartment.
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
09-11-19 18:04 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 76No Issues with her. I would check the source.
I've been a regular and I've never had any issues. I would check the source.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 12:52 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 1626Oh that's a red flag and if you notice she has posted only one pic in her ad.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 21:01 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 58I'd be careful with that one. From what I hear she's tried to blackmail people by secretly taking videos of them.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





