The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 929 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 13921
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to text her at the number on her ad. No reply. Guess I was a little too late.
    She's going to be leaving Vegas on the 19th to go back to Oregon. Unless she left sooner than that already. She's not doing too well out here. I'm not sure why she felt the need to tell me this the other day, but she did.Maybe try her again? I was going to try to see her once more before she leaves also, unless she really went MIA already.

  2. #5145

    Visiting lLooking for K house or Latina crapshoot house

    Looking for K house or Latina house contact.

    Visiting Vegas next week and looking to try Korean house or Latina house.

    Pm me digits or details.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #5144

    Gflv

    Quote Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22  [View Original Post]
    Is there any other sites like VAC and discreetwhisperers.
    Flying in tomorrow; would some nice local Please post or PM me the website or phone # for GFLV?

  4. #5143

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to text her at the number on her ad. No reply. Guess I was a little too late.
    She texted me a few hours later. She'll only be in town for a couple of more days.

  5. #5142

    Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22  [View Original Post]
    Is there any other sites like VAC and discreetwhisperers.
    I'm not a Vegas local so I can't help much there. But I do monger there twice a year and have used VAC on multiple occasions with zero issues.

  6. #5141

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    VAC should be this.

    https://www.vegasasian.club
    Is there any other sites like VAC and discreetwhisperers.

  7. #5140

    Fake

    Agency scam. Fake pics fake everything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...944/7029604087

  8. #5139

    Vac

    Quote Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22  [View Original Post]
    Mind if I ask what's the site to gflv and vac?
    VAC should be this.

    https://www.vegasasian.club

  9. #5138

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    No, she isn't Harley, though I've seen Harley right before New Years.

    Hannah has ads all over Listcrawler and SkiptheGames. And has been talked about several times on this board. But yes, here are some ads: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5415380897/1.
    I tried to text her at the number on her ad. No reply. Guess I was a little too late.

  10. #5137

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Vegas tomorrow mongers.

    I can't decide however between GFLV or VAC.

    I want a bucket list doubles from GFLV (since they seem to be only one providing it). I've heard nothing but good things about Susan. And they said Jessica will be back in town next week hopefully. Should I spring for the double at GFLV?

    Or do two separate single VAC experiences, Elsa and Stella.

    Leaning towards GFLV for a doubles. But I'm open to experienced suggestions.
    Mind if I ask what's the site to gflv and vac?

  11. #5136

    Looking for a massage with HE

    I'm in Vegas through tomorrow night was looking for a massage maybe more prefer maybe a blonde spinner. I saw a Daisy reviewed on here but now I can't find any info on her. Was also looking at Lacy.

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...550.htm?cat=83

    Can anybody help me out? Thanks!

  12. #5135

    Mickayla May

    https://www.girl-directory.com/las-v...ts/mickaylamay

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/MickaylaMay

    Anyone visit this young lady? I've exchanged messages with her on email and I'm interested but her incall is usually not consistent so setting something up is more difficult than for others. I've seen her reviews on PD from 2018, but was wondering if anyone has seen her recently.

  13. #5134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    Man fuck Switzerland, shit, I was there last month they charged me for parking alone in Basel half of a blow job here LOL! $8 for a coffee, $4 for a bagel in that open market in the middle of Basel. WTF is up with that shit? Not even free parking on the streets.

    Anyways, try Asian Palace they do outcalls as well and have decent talent. There's also those Korean websites that these fuckers use. Read through the forum there's tons of info here. Try the casino scene as well plenty of girls late at night.

    Good luck bro and let us know.
    I guess you haven't been the to strip in a while! I'm sure people who visit Vegas say the same thing because they stay on the strip and pay $12 for a beer!

  14. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    Man fuck Switzerland, shit, I was there last month they charged me for parking alone in Basel half of a blow job here LOL! $8 for a coffee, $4 for a bagel in that open market in the middle of Basel. WTF is up with that shit? Not even free parking on the streets.

    Anyways, try Asian Palace they do outcalls as well and have decent talent. There's also those Korean websites that these fuckers use. Read through the forum there's tons of info here. Try the casino scene as well plenty of girls late at night.

    Good luck bro and let us know.
    Well, I do read a lot But when you start new with a forum that is formatted like this it is real "hard work", as you go backwards in a timeline where nothing is really sorted but on a very, very high level like "Escort Reports".

    And search is quite tricky, as when I use terms like skinny or spinner I also get all kinds of results, like it would find this post now also because I used the terms.

    No critics about the forum, it is great, but "just reading" even a lot of hours is very interesting, but does not lead to many insights about my question.

    But nevertheless, for sure I keep doing that.

    I know that these kind of questions from new users are a bit annoying to frequent or even every day users. Using many forums over here as a regular poster, so I am with everyone who does not like my question.

    But no problem if you just ignore it. But if you have a minute and some info I absolutely appreciate it!

    BTW regarding the cost of everything in Switzerland: Yes, we are one of the most expensive countries to live in, we pay much higher prices for nearly everything over here. But income is also quite high, so in fact you do not feel much about the high costs, but everything feels very cheap as soon as we leave our small country.

  15. #5132
    Man fuck Switzerland, shit, I was there last month they charged me for parking alone in Basel half of a blow job here LOL! $8 for a coffee, $4 for a bagel in that open market in the middle of Basel. WTF is up with that shit? Not even free parking on the streets.

    Anyways, try Asian Palace they do outcalls as well and have decent talent. There's also those Korean websites that these fuckers use. Read through the forum there's tons of info here. Try the casino scene as well plenty of girls late at night.

    Good luck bro and let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMartinCh  [View Original Post]

    I am from Switzerland and visit Vegas twice a year, next time in October......

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape