Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,811 to 24,825 of 30797
-
09-14-19 22:23 #5987Regular Member

Posts: 15Malorie or Summer
I dreamed of her awhile back. She's probably +20 pounds on her pics. BBBJ, couple positions. Overpriced imo and wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by NewGuy610
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 22:05 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 161No name
She's been around awhile. Had reviews but I don't remember the name. Always quoted above market so I've never tried.
Originally Posted by NewGuy610
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 18:37 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 136No name on this one
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/932095292291
Anyone have any dreams with this one? Area code worries me.
-
09-14-19 15:37 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 307Midget
Pics are accurate, she's cute. Hair was in a wrap or something similar. Negotiated 3 Jacks for a qv. Can't comment on cim but I'm 99% sure it's allowed.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 14:43 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 269Midget Play Time
What was the damage? Did she allow CIM? How were her looks i.e. Are the pics accurate?
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 14:20 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 307She's real alright
I found her to be very polite and set up was a breeze.
Originally Posted by TenderK
[View Original Post]
I had to do it. It'll make a great story for the grandkids one day LOL.
BBBJ was on point then she rode it froggy style. Yes froggy. She never dropped down completely on it but I didn't care. I was only there for the bucket list.
If I was a repeater, which I rarely am for any provider then yes I would repeat.
-
09-14-19 12:25 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 688There's a "Waiting in the parking lot thread" if you're bored while waiting! LOL. Glad it worked out!
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 11:56 #5980Banned Member

Posts: 565Little people, that's what they like
I took a pass when I figured out her location, which is notorious for high ink presence.
Originally Posted by TenderK
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 06:44 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 190Hmmm Wondered about this
Who could not like those bigguns?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
I've been very hesitant 'cause in some of the pics looks like a lot of marks on her bod.
Just aint shore!
-
09-14-19 04:19 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 25Midget Play time
Has anyone hooked up with the midget yet? I got a hold of her early morning on the phone, confirmed what another monger said about sounding pretty rude. Said she would text address, never did. Texted back and forth a little to schedule a time but never goes anywhere. She texts me hours later saying she's available now. Possible scammer?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/067549038437
-
09-13-19 20:43 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 358Caramel
Has anyone seen her cause her number is still active from what I heard and she's near NCSU.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7042759904
-
09-13-19 17:52 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 1710QV works for me
Avoid this one: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/36990655/.
She will not deliver. Everything's no touch, no show. Don't waste your money.
Been on a spree and digging in a lot of pussy. Fucked about 8 girls the past two weeks. Only the one above watched the clock, but you can't win them all. Glad Listcrawler has been fixed mostly.
Saw this one today and she's pretty great: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/36964663/.
QV was reasonable. BBBJ was long and the view was great. She knows what she does and she's proud of her career choice! Long 69. I had to pull her off. Then came all the positions with dirty talk. She could take it deep. COB. All over it. She was cleanly showered when I walk in, but she does see a lot of guys. She's got an intimate style and she's really laid back and sweet. She's a bit thicker than some of those pics where she's model thin, but a good looking babe.
Monger on.
-
09-13-19 13:11 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 58Finished that way after a fun time with Scarlett while back: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130588.
Originally Posted by TheScientist
[View Original Post]
$ for hh, never really got to the massage part, enjoyed FIV, DATY, Russian, and rubbing the little guy in nearly every crevice. Other than no BJ was about the perfect session for my mood at the time. She was super nice, friendly, clean, and importantly for me, no smoke smell. Will repeat and maybe try the massage next time.
-
09-13-19 12:01 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 513Looks like
This set would get you where you want to go!
Originally Posted by TheScientist
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33477188/
-
09-13-19 11:09 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 63Ditto! It's hard to find a great time these days. To many money hungry kids, demons and scams. We've got to get her backpack!
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




