Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,811 to 24,825 of 30764
-
09-12-19 17:06 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 232New bern ave fun
So I made an appointment with Latina jersey last night, gave me her address and arrived 40 minutes later I texted her up while I was on the parking lot and nothing No reply complete radio silence, I was like fuck I don't know about yall but I hate waiting on the parking lots specially when is 1 am in the morning so I decided to wait got out the car to stretch out my legs not even 1 minute and some dude that was parked right next to me rolled down the window and asked for a cigarette I politely replied that I don't smoke and he said okay and pulled off sketchy AF well anyways I got back in my car and right when I decided to say fuck this I saw this one chick that walked RIGHT BY my car walked across to a gas station and made a left from there and just kept walking she looked really good from the back and my spidey sense was tingling I could tell she was a provider so I cracked up my car and went after her it was dark and I couldn't see her face I pulled right next to her and said hey you need a ride and she replied sure, as soon as she got in the car I saw her face and recognized her it was the famous ANGEL I said how much, she replied. 40 $ in the car and. 60 $ in her room I opted out for the car session pulled up in a parking lot and gave me some nice BBBJ after about 10 minutes she started complaining and bitching about me NOT busting and asked for more $$$ all of the sudden I hear my phone beeping and JACKPOT it was Latina jersey so I just looked at angel and said well hun let me just drop you off LOL I droped her off and went to see Latina jersey to finish off the job BBBJWCIM very nice I busted a huge load in her mouth will prolly repeat cause she was a nice girl only issue was me waiting on the parking lot but it was nice to get my junior sucked by two girls in one night!! .
-
09-12-19 16:50 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 122Would you
Let me know when you find out?
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 16:32 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 114I thought about it but decided not to.
I've been in touch with her a few times but she was never available. I contacted her because she's one of the few providers out in eastern wake where I live. I always ask providers up front what's off the menu and what the rules are. Personally I like a very uninhibited experience and she's got too many rules for me. Others have said the same.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 14:43 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 358Good or Bad
Is she worth seeing?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9196378435
-
09-12-19 14:34 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 312That would be her.
Yes sir, that's her right there. Returned your PM as well.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 14:32 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 40Looking for great tits
I know, I know. Aren't we all. I love all body types, but I've had a run of really fantastic spinners and I suddenly find myself in the mood to fuck some big, juicy (preferably natural) tits. Does anyone have a good recommendation with the proper equipment, and maybe some experience? Please excuse the cross post in the MP forum, I just want to cover my bases since a body rub provider might be the right fit too. Thanks gents!
-
09-12-19 14:04 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 142Aj
Been with her twice. $40 car fun. She's very good at it. Doesn't rush. She's pretty chill. I always cum to fast because car fun is a bit of a kink for me. BBBJ and CIM. She is definitely female. No tits at all but long hard nipples. Definitely work 40.
Originally Posted by Bomber69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 13:54 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 63Not sure how long she will be here. She travels and has been in Asheville and even Savannah. Looks pretty well preserved for her age. Goes by Leslie. Good luck.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 13:52 #5946Banned Member

Posts: 60That's Stacy. You can find her on STG search for Stacy love.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 12:34 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 869Is this who you are talking about? https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/stacy-love-9.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 12:24 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 869If its your first time see someone well reviewed. I would pass on this one just by the pics unless someone vouched.
Originally Posted by InFairVerona
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 11:58 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 516I'm actually a fan of the MILF / GILF types--they usually are much better, more reliable providers at a reasonable price than the younger ones. And this one definitely is on my radar as one to look into.
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
But the "301" phone number (Maryland area code) gives me a little concern.
-
09-12-19 11:29 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 666Renae
We all know who I'm talking about. Search her name for ad links and other reviews. Asked her for a 40 blow and go and she agreed. Quiet motel off Crapital. Very easy setup. Very good BBBJ, BLS, DT. Had her take me all the way down. I could feel her teeth lightly scrape my balls as I fucked her throat. Switched back and forth between throat fucking and BLS to hold off as long as possible. Then she stroked my load onto her tongue as she licked the head. She showed me the nice fat load in her mouth, then gulped it down. If she was a looker, I'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble.
-
09-12-19 11:27 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 513Search
Becky and you will learn. Basically, good stuff. Tell her it's your first. She'll do you right.
Originally Posted by InFairVerona
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 11:24 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 311Next time.
Thanks brother, I remember now, she said her name was Liz. I'm from
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
Fayetteville and normally do my due diligence when I monger away from home but I was not looking to pick up any SW so I didn't check it out. Lesson learned, you guys have great info on here so I will def take 5 mins next time When I went to post in the rip offs thread, there was only one post and it was her. I really felt dumb after seeing that.









Reply With Quote




