Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 992 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1042 1092 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3088

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bk1000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with this one?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/497609682322

    Or Marie?
    Marie is GREAT and talented seen her multiple times. The pictured mature on the post saw her once WILL NOT REPEAT incall is nasty and she told me she has had 9 children AND IT SHOWS.

  2. #3087
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchpress  [View Original Post]
    I will in Lexington this weekend and wonder if someone could give me a report on Lilly (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...xington-288840) and / or make other recommendations. I have a preference for mature women, but am open. Thanks in advance.
    Her reviews very good. She on my to try list for sure!

  3. #3086

    Anyone know this girl?

    Anyone have any luck with this one?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/497609682322

    Or Marie?

  4. #3085

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegleDude  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/heyitsme199#_tabVideos.

    She's in a few of these. As an aside, have we ever thought of pooling our content together to share?
    Good vids. The one with danielle has me feeling so nostalgic wish I had taken some videos when she was still active. I got a 4 minute of kate giving me a BJ, had others of her Kristen and an amazing girl in Atlanta named Jessica, but they were lost when my last phone met an untimely end. Anymore of Danielle out there please let me know.

  5. #3084

    Want to Play? Girl

    Thinking about seeing this one but wondered if anyone else has seen her before or can point to a review. Good pics and rates. No name listed and lives in Georgetown.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/059773912215

  6. #3083

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegleDude  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/heyitsme199#_tabVideos.

    She's in a few of these. As an aside, have we ever thought of pooling our content together to share?
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! The first video I saw was Danielle, the last video was Rainy aka Ginger Rain giving a BJ. I am guessing Kate (Chinese tats down the middle of her back?) was doing anal.

  7. #3082
    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/heyitsme199#_tabVideos.

    She's in a few of these. As an aside, have we ever thought of pooling our content together to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    What you got to search for that?

    I bought a portfolio off her some months ago. It had some pics and vids of her giving BBBJ to some dude and her and another girl playing around. She needs to hurry back from her vacation.

  8. #3081

    Really?!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So we could all see them. I know there is one on xvideos.com.
    What you got to search for that?

    I bought a portfolio off her some months ago. It had some pics and vids of her giving BBBJ to some dude and her and another girl playing around. She needs to hurry back from her vacation.

  9. #3080

    Lilly? Recommendations?

    I will in Lexington this weekend and wonder if someone could give me a report on Lilly (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...xington-288840) and / or make other recommendations. I have a preference for mature women, but am open. Thanks in advance.

  10. #3079

    Or you could post it here

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows how to find any of Richmond Kate's home videos or pics I would appreciate some help, I'm feeling nostalgic. LOL.

    PM me if you have any info and thanks.
    So we could all see them. I know there is one on xvideos.com.

  11. #3078

    Richmond Kate

    If anyone knows how to find any of Richmond Kate's home videos or pics I would appreciate some help, I'm feeling nostalgic. LOL.

    PM me if you have any info and thanks.

  12. #3077
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a number of times. Nice set of tickets. As noted in most of her reviews difficult see sometimes. You are in the process of setting something up and she goes dark on you. No DATY but excellent skills otherwise. Some baby damage but nothing to keep me away. I had a nice visit but was a little rushed. I know why now. As I was leaving I saw a needle on the kitchen table. Kinda creeped me out. Now sure I will be back.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-r...xington-339991#erotic.
    Man, that suck big time. (about the needle) I've contacted her 4 times, first time I was out the door heading to meet, she went dark on me. The other times I found someone else by the time she contacted me. I was so looking forward trying again, not sure now. But I do thank you for the heads up man!!

  13. #3076

    Waste of time

    Hey BDC,

    I agree with you. A lot of these girls complain about guys being a waste of time when I've seen girls get a text and say "oh he doesn't really want to meet" or "he's low balling me" or what ever the excuse is. When I ask, why the hell didn't you answer my text, you know I will show up- it's always "I didn't get the text" or whatever excuse they can make up. Hell it's gotten to the point if I don't get a text back in 15 min. I move on. Lately I get a text 4 to 6 hours later or the next day and I tell them I already had my appointment you missed out. (they think that's BS too LOL) ANy way, my venting is over.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    She is a WASTE of time. Has no incall not a problem offer my place but Promising and excuses for 8 hours is WRONG. Did not meet her so can't give you an opinion of her services but escorts complain about guys wasting their time. I have always shown up on time. I will stay with Allie she is on time and ready.

  14. #3075

    Ms lynn

    Look under the usaadultclassifieds. Nl.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBaxLex  [View Original Post]
    I would love some contact info, please. DM me if your prefer. Thanks.

  15. #3074

    Dark Fairy

    She is a WASTE of time. Has no incall not a problem offer my place but Promising and excuses for 8 hours is WRONG. Did not meet her so can't give you an opinion of her services but escorts complain about guys wasting their time. I have always shown up on time. I will stay with Allie she is on time and ready.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape