Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,291 to 19,305 of 26406
-
09-13-19 09:21 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 203Pse
I think it would include allowing video to be taken and an open menu.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 08:03 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 733Not recommended
See post #3782.
Originally Posted by Ehlixar
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 02:16 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 182Very interested but
Can you or anyone else speak to what PSE involves vs GFE?
Clearly an up charge but what is the menu difference?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 22:34 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 184Agencies
Yes. I've never seen one of these girls from TG and have had any problems. They are usually by the airport, nice mid range hotels but for the airport probably the nicest around. Then the ones downtown are usually at the nicer hotels as well. 99% of the time they are the girls in the pics and usually recent. Barriers tend to be language but I could care less. Google translate is amazing if I need it.
Originally Posted by OlDirtyDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 21:56 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 68That's what I thought was going on there. Thanks for the info guys.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 21:25 #7111Regular Member

Posts: 8Yup tried to blackmail me also
I called and said 3 basic sentences e. G. Hi, how are you? The scammer had a female voice & said they had recorded everything. Then sent text saying saying she had "tracked" my fake number. Sent more text threaten to tell an imaginary wife & family. All in all, rude & sent 3 texts in about 5 minutes & then I blocked that number. Don't get scammed & don't use your real number.
Originally Posted by LuvShortSkirts
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 20:42 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 43So these girls have their own hotel room correct t?
Originally Posted by Jorymi
[View Original Post]
Usually a nice place I assume?
Add in that, no drama, and hot as hell, the price is worth it. The wasted time we put into some of these skanks is ridiculous.
Please update us! Thanks.
-
09-12-19 19:53 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 184Yes sir!!
CG and touring are my go to right now. I've been wanting to try http://miami-elite.co/ but they have not been back for a couple weeks. Those hot Russians or latinas get me. Usually you can have your way with these girls. And some of them will fuck your until your balls fall off. Once I find a good one I try and get a couple of hours, pop a cialis, have a couple cocktails and fuck until my cock hurts.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 19:43 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 136She's definitely a scammer, with at least two methods.
Originally Posted by LuvShortSkirts
[View Original Post]
She'll either threaten to post sent photos online if the sender doesn't pay, or she'll request a picture of a purchased Green Got card.
-
09-12-19 19:35 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 145I have made my decision
Ranger 2020!
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 19:15 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 218Amanda
Have fun! Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 16:24 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 86Thank you!
Thanks everyone for your feedback! I'm going to see Amanda tomorrow, Natsumi isn't here yet.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 16:00 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 176Just to save time there are 2 blackmail reports on him / her.
Originally Posted by DertyPerv
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 15:17 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 68Rose
Has anyone inquired about Partygirl Rose? I see her ads like everyday on STG. Scam of some sort?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...7/081648339540
-
09-12-19 14:54 #7102Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info on this girl
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/043856189948
Looks decent and in my area. Has anyone seen her? Could not find in a search.











Reply With Quote




