Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 462 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1729

    Why Im worried

    Quote Originally Posted by Fazone  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. These spas are legitimate, licensed businesses. No need for paranoia. You're not breaking any laws when you get a massage.
    Robert Kraft went into a legitimate business, too. They had placed surveillance cameras that recorded the nature and extent of the massage. Sure, Kraft is getting off (of the charges, no pun intended), but I could not stand the embarrassment, and it would be the end of my marriage, just to be charged.

    The operation in Florida involved cops hanging out in the area to get license plate info on the cars that the customers came out of.

    So that is why I am paranoid.

    On the other hand, if they are parked obviously in the area, then there are other possible explanations. Like getting refreshments. Or just trying to sow fear.

  2. #1728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    You just described "authentic Pho!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Dog food in a bowl of warm water
    Sounds like a scene cut from "Apocalypse Now. " But that is what real Saigon Pho is. Oh wait. My bad. That's "Dog in a bowl of warm water!

  3. #1727

    Glastonbury Plaza

    Completely fucked my sciatica a few weekends ago and it being the weekend, not a single therapy was open or had any available spots. Called around and ended up in glastonbury plaza. Next to the shitty Pho place.

    I was in so much pain, the thought of a happy ending never crossed. My mind. 90 for 90 minutes and I found an older Asian who understood what a sciatica is. Mamasan gave her a few pointers and felt my lower back and with a press if her forefinger found the source of pain. 90 minutes of getting walked on, getting bent and stretched, twisted and turned. To thinking I cracked a rib. I walked out of there noticeably more fluid in my motions and what took a month in recovery time took one day. I tipped 60 to show my gratitude.

    Main area has long chairs for foot massages, one room with semi tall walls and a curtain. I don't think a are and T are offered. But for a good legit massage. I will be back.

    The Mexipho place in the same plaza is absolute shit. Dog food in a bowl of warm water would have been considered more authentic Pho than the shit they serve there.

  4. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenburg420  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I understand being cautious but I don't understand why walking into a legitimate business scares some guys. After all it is supposed to be a legal place.
    Exactly. These spas are legitimate, licensed businesses. No need for paranoia. You're not breaking any laws when you get a massage.

  5. #1725

    Glad

    Quote Originally Posted by MsexHerve  [View Original Post]
    Gotcha. I should have done my due diligence first. Thank you.

    I may have called and asked if Nicole were there. I may have shown up and gotten one of the better massage sessions I have experienced (and I have been to quite a few).

    Very good massage, lots of slight and not so slight touching of my space along the way. The finish was fantastic.

    Thanks.
    Glad you enjoyed it an got a chance to join the Burn crew.

  6. #1724
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Read the posts about her for the last 18 months an you will know all about her. Why she is special an where she is found. Hint Burn.
    Gotcha. I should have done my due diligence first. Thank you.

    I may have called and asked if Nicole were there. I may have shown up and gotten one of the better massage sessions I have experienced (and I have been to quite a few).

    Very good massage, lots of slight and not so slight touching of my space along the way. The finish was fantastic.

    Thanks.

  7. #1723
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but that's to coincidental for me! Not worth the risk in my opinion.
    Okay so I understand being cautious but I don't understand why walking into a legitimate business scares some guys. After all it is supposed to be a legal place.

  8. #1722

    PM sent

    I sent you 2 PMs for more information. Good luck, have fun, and please be nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Read the posts about her for the last 18 months an you will know all about her. Why she is special an where she is found. Hint Burn.

  9. #1721

    Burn

    Quote Originally Posted by MsexHerve  [View Original Post]
    I would love some more info. Which spa? PM if you'd like. Thanks.
    Read the posts about her for the last 18 months an you will know all about her. Why she is special an where she is found. Hint Burn.

  10. #1720

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    So I finally decided to try and get Nicole since she seems to be such a hot ticket. I really never liked the area the spa is in, nor do I like the building its in OR how they have been shutdown in the past (not sure if anyone was charged but I remember reading about the sting a while back) but I figured shit I have to see if she is really as special as everyone makes her out to be. To make things short, it was. She provided excellent service start to finish, which was very playful and attentive. I have to say she is probably the best looking provider around, but still nothing special. Maybe my expectations are too high.

    P.S. All the ass stuff is true. I had to knock her curious fingers away more times then once.
    I would love some more info. Which spa? PM if you'd like. Thanks.

  11. #1719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a NH massage parlour. I tried one 6 months ago but very disappointed as In -chubby, no play, no flip etc. I don't even remember the name but I had to go upstairs as soon as I walked through the door. I'm sensing there has to be better down there. Appreciate any info.
    Upstairs?

    The only places I know of in Southern CT with upstairs are Sun and the place in Madison that might have been shut down near the state park.

    Both pf those places should have gotten you satisfaction, one more than the other.

  12. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    If this was posted on New Haven, I'd understand. What is a NH massage parlor?
    Oh right, I honestly didn't think to check out the new Haven thread. Just a duh moment. Thanks.

  13. #1717

    What's Nh?

    If this was posted on New Haven, I'd understand. What is a NH massage parlor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a NH massage parlour. I tried one 6 months ago but very disappointed as In -chubby, no play, no flip etc. I don't even remember the name but I had to go upstairs as soon as I walked through the door. I'm sensing there has to be better down there. Appreciate any info.

  14. #1716

    Nh

    I'm looking for a NH massage parlour. I tried one 6 months ago but very disappointed as In -chubby, no play, no flip etc. I don't even remember the name but I had to go upstairs as soon as I walked through the door. I'm sensing there has to be better down there. Appreciate any info.

  15. #1715

    Leo

    Sorry but that's to coincidental for me! Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape