Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 20,371 to 20,385 of 27795
-
09-13-19 06:00 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 48Why does this make me want her more.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 01:57 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 210Kitty Little
The force looks strong with this one.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ysLittleSecret
She has a donut tattoo on her asshole so that we can eat her. Sweet. .
Any info on this "gift from god" ?
-
09-12-19 23:42 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 210She was about to see me and the. Ln she messaged me for a dic pic. I refused because I had never got a message like that from a provider. She cancelled our appointment and started ignoring me and since then has never responded to any of my requests.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 19:08 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 48I've never seen it in person before. I 've always wondered if it is just bait so she can see who will throw her around and slap her.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 18:58 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 1401Yeah. Hate it when little head takes over. For $100 it was too good to pass up. At least I had enough big head sense to wrap it. She wasn't happy I didn't fill all holes bare but was greedily swallowing each load. Just 2 loads but not for the lack of trying for 3. Her ass was just raw after I was done. She's into really rough pounding now, go easy and she yells at you. Super self destructive.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 18:43 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 153I will never see her again. As fun as she is to fuck, she will snap in an instant.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 17:51 #7419Regular Member

Posts: 23Retiring PP
I saw that to her AD, she said retiring in a week but its been multiple weeks now. I haven't tried her though.
Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 17:51 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 1401She unblocked everyone when she changed names so unless you passed her off since then you should be good to go or just create new account and give her the $50. She blocked me long ago but recently reached out asking if I want to fuck. I said no and she asked if I was sure because all holes open however I want it for however long I want them to be. Small head took over. Fuck was it good and then ugly as usual. 2 hours of non stop fucking creaming in every hole then couple of days later the crazy messages started coming in. Blocked her again now LOL!
Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 17:14 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 43Awwww. Last time I met her she was three months prego.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
She loved getting stretched out and pounded. She said she was getting married to some other client.
-
09-12-19 17:04 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 48I think I may have pissed her off, because she hasn't responded to me.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
Does anything think she's actually retiring? She posted messages indicating that, but I'm not sold.
-
09-12-19 02:36 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 87Princess Peach
Anyone have her current number?
-
09-11-19 15:31 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 154Ad finding
What I personally do is use escortfish. Ch for this. Https: escortfish. Ch/tel/view/206- change numbers as needed. Shows all ads posts, what cities, etc. It's also a good way to filter bogus ads, or providers who change their photos constantly and it's never of themselves. Etc.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 13:10 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 154Sky
Sky is nice, though a little older than her photos and has some mommy tummy going on. CP is definitely available.
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 11:11 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 137Sky in federal way
Since she is near me in Tacoma I would be interested in what she looks like in appearance. I don't need BBFS. Thanks. Jr.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 11:10 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 137Ad look up
Generally you can put the number in google with or without "dashes" as an ad will come up under list crawler or escort Index or escort fish. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BernardoCarpio
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





