Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 26415
-
09-12-19 20:42 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 43So these girls have their own hotel room correct t?
Originally Posted by Jorymi
[View Original Post]
Usually a nice place I assume?
Add in that, no drama, and hot as hell, the price is worth it. The wasted time we put into some of these skanks is ridiculous.
Please update us! Thanks.
-
09-12-19 19:53 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 184Yes sir!!
CG and touring are my go to right now. I've been wanting to try http://miami-elite.co/ but they have not been back for a couple weeks. Those hot Russians or latinas get me. Usually you can have your way with these girls. And some of them will fuck your until your balls fall off. Once I find a good one I try and get a couple of hours, pop a cialis, have a couple cocktails and fuck until my cock hurts.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 19:43 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 136She's definitely a scammer, with at least two methods.
Originally Posted by LuvShortSkirts
[View Original Post]
She'll either threaten to post sent photos online if the sender doesn't pay, or she'll request a picture of a purchased Green Got card.
-
09-12-19 19:35 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 145I have made my decision
Ranger 2020!
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 19:15 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 218Amanda
Have fun! Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 16:24 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 86Thank you!
Thanks everyone for your feedback! I'm going to see Amanda tomorrow, Natsumi isn't here yet.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 16:00 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 176Just to save time there are 2 blackmail reports on him / her.
Originally Posted by DertyPerv
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 15:17 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 68Rose
Has anyone inquired about Partygirl Rose? I see her ads like everyday on STG. Scam of some sort?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...7/081648339540
-
09-12-19 14:54 #7102Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info on this girl
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/043856189948
Looks decent and in my area. Has anyone seen her? Could not find in a search.
-
09-12-19 14:06 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 218Touring Girls
I did before everything internet went to hell and I was using Rs2 k for verification. Back then you could weed out the good / bad with reviews, now there is not much of any information available to determine that so its crap shoot. They had some good ones and bad ones, I doubt that has changed. They do have pretty stringent verification, don't accept P4, are an agency, no reviews so 3 strikes, they are off my list. I have had good luck with XO as an agency.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 13:55 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 218At one time I think she was ok but something happened in the last year or two because rates went way up, service down and attitude bad. If you gave her $1500 you'd get nothing PSE like you'd expect and you'd leave wishing you'd just picked up a WSW for alley fun. She never stays in one place for long, for a reason. Lots of suckers don't research and impulse buy on pictures. To her credit she keeps herself looking good (a bit heavier than her pictures) and is clean but once she starts in with rules and giving instructions that quickly blurs into the wicked witch of the west. Her website attitude will give you 1% of what's coming in person.
Originally Posted by Zazap
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 12:49 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 1136Well reviewed girl with a reliable agency. If she fits your budget go for it. I plan on eating that pussy till the cows come home.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 11:59 #7098Banned Member

Posts: 33I've used Touring Girls multiple times now. Each of their ladies are always excellent. Sometimes there is a slight language barrier but nothing that an app can't solve. I have an hour scheduled with Amanda in Friday (tomorrow). I'd say go for it. She has reviews on their website also.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 11:37 #7097Senior Member

Posts: 166Natsumi
I met her last month. She's a sweetheart. Very friendly and playful. She's very clean and beautiful body. She does give GFE. Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions, shower if you need it (recommended since some agency girls won't do BBBJ if you don't). Love their agency but you pay the high price of $350 an hour. Most of their girls don't speak English but they'll use their phone apps for translation. I would repeat if not for the high price. Go try it out. Also they will ask for a copy of your driver's license and a link to your social media account.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 11:19 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 86Touring Girls
Anyone have experience with the touring girls? There is this beauty by the name of Natsumi. She is half Brazilian / Japanese and a total babe. I just haven't experience with agencies and was wondering if someone can help me out. Thanks!
http://www.touringgirls.ch/











Reply With Quote





