Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 10957
-
09-17-19 22:24 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 82Not visible for me either.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 22:04 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 602Emmie08
Curious if her profile is still visible. Loved the profile and look, sent my pics and now she is gone. Most likely thought I was ugly LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b36b2...0-4d3f1c31b55d
-
09-17-19 10:53 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 137Lowell Girl
Honestly don't remember. Probably 2-250. It was more than a year ago. Second time was zero as I left. Texts were hard to decipher, not that I'm a genius. She did host.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 23:40 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 265Lowell girl
What was the damage the two times you saw her?
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 22:16 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 702I messaged Long Term Blonde for a couple of weeks off and on, but she'd go silent for a few days at a time and I gave up.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 13:53 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 82Not worth talking to him. He traded some decent info but got cold feet sharing information of the one girl that I hadn't actually talked to. Would be leery of "trading" with this guy.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 23:24 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 650You haven't posted any reviews from these contacts? Are you fishing or did you actually visit them?
Originally Posted by ArjunMalempati
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 15:40 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-14-19 09:40 #2249Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone ready for exchange?
Guys,
Anyone ready for exchange SA successful contacts, I was paid member for three months and got success with few contacts. If anyone willing to share their buddies I am happy to share.
-
09-13-19 19:14 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 35Metal queen DDLG
I've been talking with Metalqueen since yesterday. To be up front, we never met. Scheduled for Monday but I just cancelled it within the last hour. She is an incredibly sweet girl, nice personality, average body and she will tell you that and send you pics to ensure you're expectations aren't out of line. Some would say small (or very small) bbw. In my opinion, a small girl who is just a bit overweight. I would have been fine effing, not my sweet spot but not crazy.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
You need to know she is DDLG preferred. And she is very very into the lifestyle. I didn't inquire if there was an option to meet and not be DDLG. We never got to the allowance point. TBD but her expectations weren't golden / platinum. She can't host. Lives halfway between Boston and Providence. I knew one other girl who was into it but it was very mild and was more a younger woman turned on by an older guy scenario (which I'm that). Metal queen is different. She is 110% vested in it. If you do partake, know it's an investment and responsibility. She was worried about being ghosted and asked I be upfront with her (which I honored). Do her the favor of reading up on it (easy to find and takes 15 minutes to get the primer). She sent me lots of pics (suggestive but not nude) and is very sexual over text (she has an IUD so she "can't make little humans" - seriously that's a quote. And has been tested. So assumed she is good with bare everything. The submissive or DDLG tend to be so). But it got quickly into me being 'daddy' and her being 'baby'. I was getting texts all over the last 24 hours. Sending me pics or her favorite teddy bear ("can he watch us be intimate") of her lunch saying she was a good girl for eating all her vegetables so now does she have my permission to go shopping. Jesus Christ. Pics of her with another girl in her 20's in a playpen with pacifiers. Kid you not. That means that someone has a setup like that. BTW. If you read up on it, there is not a connection with pedophilia. It's a genre of kink. But it creeps me out. The psychology is quite interesting when you hear someone in the lifestyle describe it. Still, I couldn't handle it. Ended up writing her a long text explaining that I realize it's a great responsibility to have a relationship with her and I'm not prepared to do so. Yada yada. Wanted to end easy on her as I was truly worried she would be fragile about me stopping, etc. On the other hand, if I over think it and acknowledge this is SA we're talking about, I can envision her and a friend talking about how some stupid older guy falls for this (I did Venmo her 200 to go shopping after I knew I was going to break it off. Guilt money. Whatever).
If you do try to quick hit this one. Let her know exactly what her expectations should be. My sense is this isn't some hardened hoe but a young girl in search of validation.
Thanks guys for letting me vent on this review. I need to therapeutic outlet. I'm way the eff wigged out still about the experience (I'm just giving you a small sample). Likely won't be able to get it up for a week.
-
09-13-19 14:38 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 146Favorite SA experience
I was chatting with a girl whose profile states "I love being able to please my daddy anyway he wants me too" and "Just ask and you wish is my command". She asked what exactly I was looking for and when I said I like to start with a BJ was all "oh, no, I don't suck dick".
-
09-13-19 09:10 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 602Info
Anyone have info on.
Britt09.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e9fda...8-cda0e68bd849
Metalqueen6.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a620...5-226bbea8ea73
LongTermBlonde.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4dba0...9-aba316dfb50f
Daffodil29.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b47b7...b-70f0ee08e220
-
09-13-19 06:54 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 3748I forgot, there was one more. That one I paid 180 for CIP, but it was before she was on SA. I've been told she asks much more on SA. I suspect they all do, if, like that one, they are hoes that were previously on backpage.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 13:54 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 3748SA Hoe prices.
I've hooked up with 5 girls that are on SA, over the last year or so. All were slam dunk CIP. Prices were 100 for one of them, 120 for another, 150 for another (a 3-holer ), 200 for another, and one was 150 or 200, who I cum-pumped two different visits, the price depending on the time utilized and the number of deposits that went into her cunnt. I used various alternative mechanisms, though--sometimes by referral, and sometimes using my method of contacting them via message on SA, but NEVER as as a PAYING member of SA. And sometimes using totally different means which will remain unsaid. All were pay per meet (no "sugaring" whoreshit ), and all were hoes, although one clearly did not know that she actually is a hoe.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
I've contacted several others and have been quoted higher prices several times, but I've always avoided those.
Just for the record, LOL.
-
09-12-19 11:27 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 338Yeah I don't get the under $100 reality
In the past 24 hrs I've been quoted $1000, $800, $500. And I'm talking to probably 25 different ones. I haven't had a sniff of anything under $100. That's SW prices IMHO. BUT who knows.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






