Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10192
    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    At least you did not waste too much time and effort LOL.
    Made arrangements to see her today, comms were great till I got there then she says oh I thought you were someone else and I can't see you for that amount, it will take have to be more, and went dark when I complained.

  2. #10191
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Posted about this one a few months ago, strictly a one hitter quitter for me. She's nice looking enough but has kind of a flat ass which is bit of a turn off for me, everything covered, another turn off and the final kicker, no anal. I will say she put in the work and her skills were decent but with the flat ass, no anal and the whole cover thing I found it extremely hard to get off and eventually finished myself while I fingered her. Needless to say I haven't been back but I could see where some guys would like her, as always YMMV. JD.
    So everything she advertised is bulshit. What a miracle a girl has a bulshit ad. Thanks for the Intel.

  3. #10190

    Taylor is alright

    Saw Taylor and was mildly unimpressed. She is very nervous and even skittish. Halfway through she got up "looking for lube" and put the money away. At that point I made it clear that we would be finishing.

    On to the fun. She started off with a decent, slow BBBJ. Fast is not her speed. Cover goes on and I have her hop on top. Her riding skills are prob a 3/10. Flipped her over and started doggy. She seems to enjoy that more and even tries to play with the boys while you're hitting it. Her enthusiasm fades quickly and then comes the rushing. Mind you, I paid for a hh, and this is prob ten minutes in to fun. I ignore it and she quits asking if I'm going to finish. I start hitting it fast and she gives me a hard time about going fast. "are you about to cum?" Me: no. " you don't have to rough me up like that so fast". WTF. I wasnt going top speed, or pounding really hard cause I could tell that she has depth issues by the look on her face and the way she squirms when I go all the way. This chick is QV territory ONLY- and, I wouldn't go above 60. Body is decent, but she already has a couple of sores and track marks. Her kitty was thick like FunntheSun mentioned, but it smelled a bit like fish and rubbers. Def not putting my face down there. Already had to wash my hands and jewels twice. It stuck even after the first good scrubbing.

    I'd hit it again for min spend just because she is cute. Otherwise, there are better out there from a time / value / experience perspective.

    Oh, and the next couple of you are welcome for the rubbers 😜. Yeah, she didn't have any so she asked me to pick some up. - F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/425947005098

  4. #10189

    Bummer

    Saw this girl in a dream and thought I knew her from school, played it cool and incognito sadly she wasn't and the time was horrible when she was on top the sounds coming from down there sounded like a plunger and the baby damage was bad had to fake it to escape.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/500370179506

  5. #10188

    Has anyone tried her out yet? Need Intel

    Wanted to try something different out and was wondering if any of you guys tired this BBW out. Her ass seems fun.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/011930809127

  6. #10187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Damn. Finished Yourself LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Posted about this one a few months ago, strictly a one hitter quitter for me. She's nice looking enough but has kind of a flat ass which is bit of a turn off for me, everything covered, another turn off and the final kicker, no anal. I will say she put in the work and her skills were decent but with the flat ass, no anal and the whole cover thing I found it extremely hard to get off and eventually finished myself while I fingered her. Needless to say I haven't been back but I could see where some guys would like her, as always YMMV. JD.
    Theres been a time or two when I had to self-serve due to a Providers lack of skills. It sucks because if I pay for a service then I expect it til complete. Like when I hired a guy to mow my yard and since he did a shotty job I had to turn around and finish to my liking. But oh well. Needless to say they never get my business again. LOL.

    Two silver lining comes out of these types of situations where a girl is Lackluster Lana.

    1) I usually get to nut where ever I want (ie a beautiful facial or simply in their open willing mouths to make up for their lack of skills). Mind you I still have the donation; so if they become pissy about taking to long to spew due to their lack of enthusiasm, well im putting on Joe Boxer and vamoose out of there.

    2) There have been times where later they hit me up wanting to do a make up session and pleading that they'll "do better this time". Ohhh boy! Let the negotiations begin!😄

    The yard boy?-- well he can go fuck off

  7. #10186
    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/474945101006

    So she hit me up apologizing for cancelling and that she needed to pay for her room. I just happen to be literally across the street to where she was. So I said okay when do you want to meet up. She said whenever you are ready. I said ill be there in 10. Finished my business where I was and get to her location and tell her I am there. After 5 or so minutes she responds with, my babysitter hasnt shown up yet. I left. No word from her the rest of the day.

    Next day rolls around and she texts me again saying she now has a babysitter and needs to pay for her room can I come see her. LOL Needless to say I passed.
    At least you did not waste too much time and effort LOL.

  8. #10185

    Jackie

    Anyone seen this girl / girls before? Any reviews appreciated.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/771908058758

  9. #10184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and sounds like a freak. Has anyone dreamt wt her yet.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/287608208935
    Posted about this one a few months ago, strictly a one hitter quitter for me. She's nice looking enough but has kind of a flat ass which is bit of a turn off for me, everything covered, another turn off and the final kicker, no anal. I will say she put in the work and her skills were decent but with the flat ass, no anal and the whole cover thing I found it extremely hard to get off and eventually finished myself while I fingered her. Needless to say I haven't been back but I could see where some guys would like her, as always YMMV. JD.

  10. #10183

    Got me again

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/474945101006

    So she hit me up apologizing for cancelling and that she needed to pay for her room. I just happen to be literally across the street to where she was. So I said okay when do you want to meet up. She said whenever you are ready. I said ill be there in 10. Finished my business where I was and get to her location and tell her I am there. After 5 or so minutes she responds with, my babysitter hasnt shown up yet. I left. No word from her the rest of the day.

    Next day rolls around and she texts me again saying she now has a babysitter and needs to pay for her room can I come see her. LOL Needless to say I passed.

  11. #10182
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her the other night where I took a chance due to poor coms from other providers. Wasn't exactly comfortable with her motel location so I offered to bring her to me. I picked her up, brought her to my room, and got an ok baby oil massage. As the massage finished she advised that she didn't bring any cover so I guess HE was what was left on the table. I wasn't really allowed to touch or explore so I just laid back down for her. She did some BBBJ, but was mostly hand, CIM where she took off to the bathroom to spit in my sink.

    Her pictures look good, but in person it's obvious "life" has taken a toll. YMMV.

    Overall not impressed, and when I took her back to her place she just knocked on the door to let her in. Someone is staying with her which always makes me uneasy.

    Overall. 8 for the hhr, but it's. 8 I won't soon spend again on her. Nikki posts a few different ways so this is. Not her only posting on STG.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/918284988439
    She has a man so that is probably who opened the door for her. Maybe it was her time of the month or something because she has always let me touch her. She is not my go to, but she always responds usually right away and that's better than most. Last time I saw her she had texted me a discounted rate since it was slow. But it was rushed and not like the other couple of times I had seen her. As always YMMV.

  12. #10181

    Northside Nikki

    Had a dream about her the other night where I took a chance due to poor coms from other providers. Wasn't exactly comfortable with her motel location so I offered to bring her to me. I picked her up, brought her to my room, and got an ok baby oil massage. As the massage finished she advised that she didn't bring any cover so I guess HE was what was left on the table. I wasn't really allowed to touch or explore so I just laid back down for her. She did some BBBJ, but was mostly hand, CIM where she took off to the bathroom to spit in my sink.

    Her pictures look good, but in person it's obvious "life" has taken a toll. YMMV.

    Overall not impressed, and when I took her back to her place she just knocked on the door to let her in. Someone is staying with her which always makes me uneasy.

    Overall. 8 for the hhr, but it's. 8 I won't soon spend again on her. Nikki posts a few different ways so this is. Not her only posting on STG.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/918284988439

  13. #10180

    Angelbaby

    Sure there are a lot mongers with a lot to say, and here is my experience after seeing her a few times:

    She is older, with a clean tight spinner body-nipples were hard and large the whole time.

    Coherent, great attitude, open menu, and dangit- a friendly person.

    Safe, discrete, comfortable location.

    Be advised you get the time agreed upon, and will repeat unless things change.

    Can't seem to add link, she's easy to find on SKP.

  14. #10179

    She's OK.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and sounds like a freak. Has anyone dreamt wt her yet.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/287608208935
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago at her private residence, definitely the woman in the pics, was in one of the apartments that's off University behind the Firestone tire shop in Arlington, place was pretty clean, didn't smell like cigarettes like most providers have in their place. Since I was going to let her Spit lyrics on the mic only got a very very friendly deal for a quick visit. Nice body for her age, I would give her a 6. 5 on her mic check skills, caught and spat. No rushing from her, may see her again. Like I said I only saw her for a mic check.

  15. #10178

    My thing is

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Here are some of the reasons girls have given. To my AA Mongers I ask that you not reply negatively towards me. These are words that came out of these girls mouths some time before or after I put my dick in theirs.
    Lowballing: Goes hand-in-hand with the Flakiness. I understand getting more bang for the buck but according to some girls dudes want services practically for free or at very bottom dollar for max or over time.

    So theres my answer to the Elephant In The Room. Having had mongered for a while, this is the type of knowledge I've acquired. I've seen their texts, I've heard their convos, I've seen how they've carried themselves. It interests me the world that I quietly play in and the different aspects of it. I DO realize the original question was about AA and why many Providers advertise that they don't see them. I won't omit that theres also different ethnicities that have had their share of playing these girls also. Whites, Hispanics, Asians, they all have attitudes. They all have their hustles. Take my answer with a grain of salt. For me it's all just part of The Game.
    So. I don't know about you guys but I ignore them preferences. If I like what I see, I'll just say whatever they want to hear. If they say only 40+ well I got a couple years before I hit the big 40. Which means I'm 50 through text. If they only see white yellow, pink, black, blue, or other. Guess what I'm Juan Leroy John. I don't show them my I'd or ever will soo. Once I show up, I'm not shady or the ugliest mofo out there soo 9/10 out of 10 go straight to neverland. I agree with my fellow mongerer about the qv thing. I won't do a qv for 80-90 that just ridiculous I'll just book a half hr -hr for a few more bucks. Plus I barger like I have only mules. These people are not our buddies. Its a transaction at the end of the day and bartering is key. They usually throw out a price that is high to weed out the low ballers and open for negotiations. If you accept it that's good for them, if you throw more in the pot, good for them. I pay what I think your worth nothing more nothing less. I gone from 30-400. On the higher end of the spectrum she doing some ground breaking shid. That have you in a coma for a couple days. So I agree only color they should worry about is green. Yet there is a safety issue as I noted before from AA where you usually don't see from others. Just how it is. Like with Popeye though, with enough green you can get through any obstacle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape