Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    I got an extra VIP with Chancey when she was at sensations. Really fun gal, and straight up about business. She also available outside the clubs dats, meet-ups, etc.

    I wanted to see her sis (Jane), but she went back to NY.
    They both have post on STG in the past few days.

  2. #10175

    Maybe

    It's just you. I did not have that experience with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed several time and I have seen her several times For a qv. The only issue that I have with her is she insists that you don't cum inside her. Its bad enough wearing a cover but then Insists on you pulling out and dumping the load in the cover. Other than that she is ok. Standard QV and the last time I saw her she was off University and 95.

    Be safe.

    Jax.

  3. #10174

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by WestsideMonger  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find reviews on this chick and can't find a name to search, any help would be appreciated maybe I'm just over looking it.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/077943619489
    She has been reviewed several time and I have seen her several times For a qv. The only issue that I have with her is she insists that you don't cum inside her. Its bad enough wearing a cover but then Insists on you pulling out and dumping the load in the cover. Other than that she is ok. Standard QV and the last time I saw her she was off University and 95.

    Be safe.

    Jax.

  4. #10173

    Fleming, green cove,

    Looking for a UTR or new regular in green cove / Fleming area. Anyone have any ideas or info? My last reg in the area moved to far away to be convenient anymore.

  5. #10172
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    That is Chancey she is a shooter girl at emperors. She is also the sister of Jane Dozyy who use to work at Sinsations. Pics are her.
    I got an extra VIP with Chancey when she was at sensations. Really fun gal, and straight up about business. She also available outside the clubs dats, meet-ups, etc.

    I wanted to see her sis (Jane), but she went back to NY.

  6. #10171
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/695125340478

    Has anyone seen this girl? It's the first time I've seen her post.
    She's legit, she straight business.

  7. #10170

    Chancey

    That is Chancey she is a shooter girl at emperors. She is also the sister of Jane Dozyy who use to work at Sinsations. Pics are her.

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/695125340478

    Has anyone seen this girl? It's the first time I've seen her post.

  8. #10169

    Is she new?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/695125340478

    Has anyone seen this girl? It's the first time I've seen her post.

  9. #10168

    Anyone has any Intel?

    She's cute and sounds like a freak. Has anyone dreamt wt her yet.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/287608208935

  10. #10167
    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by many names, Jenna being the most recent. Very nice young provider. Just had a session with her, very skittish at first. Everything covered, but can take a pounding well. She likes to please, just tell her what you like and want.
    Can tell she's skittish from texting her, care to PM more about your dream details and damage?

    Hoping to see her around lunch but location has me slightly worried.

  11. #10166

    Jenna most currently

    Quote Originally Posted by WestsideMonger  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find reviews on this chick and can't find a name to search, any help would be appreciated maybe I'm just over looking it.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/077943619489
    She has gone by many names, Jenna being the most recent. Very nice young provider. Just had a session with her, very skittish at first. Everything covered, but can take a pounding well. She likes to please, just tell her what you like and want.

  12. #10165

    Blair

    So I finally saw Blair (not Liza) last week after several attempts.

    The good: Girl in the pics. Spinner with a tiny ass. Decent service, little rushed but not overly so. Decent for a QV.

    The bad: Location, Location! Shithole notel by Applebees. A lot of activity up there. Think she is rooming with Habla espanol Kim as she was leaving Blair's area as I was walking to the room. Another provider was down the hall yelling across the hallway to her DB in the other room. Whole situation screams management and drugs.

  13. #10164

    Big Booty Brandy

    Had a dream I met up with Big Booty Brandy. The BBBJ was terrible but I wasn't worried about it since she has a phst ass and nice hips. After the BBBJ we went to doggy. The view was amazing, I like white women with that body type. She has a tight Kitty and a great attitude. The damage was 60 Mario coins. But too bad it was all a dream.

  14. #10163
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #10162

    Researching

    Trying to find reviews on this chick and can't find a name to search, any help would be appreciated maybe I'm just over looking it.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/077943619489

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape