Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 10968
-
09-12-19 09:35 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 1713I know how RS-AVS works. Been a member for over 7 years.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
I was talking about guys who won't sign up with an agency like MCE because of the personal information that MCE asks for. I want to know what can I be charged with for being a MCE client.
-
09-12-19 01:36 #2327Competition for MCE

Posts: 16It can be a crime for MCE
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.
-
09-12-19 01:05 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 1298Not an agency
RS-2 k, which is now actually called RS-AVS, and has been that for a couple of years now. Is not an agency. They are a screening / verification service. All they do is take the one time fee from you, request I'd, DL, etc. And they verify you are who you say you are if someone asks. Your cell number is your member I'd. RS-Avs also sells ads to providers. If you are a provider that advertises with them, there is no charge for requesting they screen / verify your membership with that you are who you say you are. If you don't advertise with them, it is $10 to request from them a verification.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 00:40 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 1713What is the crime?
I am not in the field of law. Can someone please tell me what the charge is for joining an agency? And assuming there is a crime, how are they going to prove that it was actually you who submitted the screening information and not your roommate who was playing a joke on you?
Originally Posted by TheBlackDot
[View Original Post]
If there is no crime for joining an agency, then what is the crime for visiting a MCE girl to do a photo shoot? That is the service MCE advertises and that is the story I am sticking by. No one was there beside me and the MCE girl, so how can they prove that we didn't just shoot photos? If you are going to tell me that they will get the MCE girl to testify against me in court, I am pretty sure I can discredit her pretty easily. Do you really think the girl is going to remember that she saw you on an X date and what activities took place? Also, an agency like MCE must have hundreds if not thousands of clients. Does anyone really think a Cook County district attorney is going to spend the time and resources to go after every single guy?
I see a lot of posts from guys not wanting to join an agency, so I am just trying to understand what the fear is. If your concern is that they will publish your name in the newspaper, fine. But the last time I checked, I could not find an agency that was busted and their client list was published. If there was one, please cite the case.
To me, unless you are someone famous like Elliot Spitzer, you really don't have anything to worry about.
-
09-11-19 23:45 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 131Well its pretty difficult to become a member anyway so screw it (and not in the good way), to be a member you need 2 references from providers that are on their list, but to see the list you have to be a member, so the only way to get in is to just stick your wick around until you find 2 "companions".
Originally Posted by TheBlackDot
[View Original Post]
Plus with independents you get long wait times for responses and then more often than not they're flakes, honestly, agencies are easier to deal with.
-
09-11-19 22:47 #2323Regular Member

Posts: 142 kg
Got it, thanks. Nothing there that gets my attention.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 21:11 #2322Regular Member

Posts: 4Asian Mei at PureClassyModels
Had to be in Chicago again for business. I saw they had a new girl Mei on adultsearch with a much lower rate than Amy. 580,530 with a review. So I had to see Mei for that price. Since I was already screened with pureclassymodels I messaged The Assistant for Mei to come over my hotel for an hour today. After a long days work, I needed some yellow fever again.
She knocked on my door and she wore a tasteful short red dress. Mei is short for my stature like Amy, but I was in for a treat! She has beautiful face and nice Asian eyes that I would later look when I fuck her mish. We did some small talk and I got her favorite drink so that she can be at ease. Soon after I know it, we started to DFK while I had my hands all over her smooth body. I then placed my hands over her nice butt that she has. Turned her around to worship the ass she has and and tasted her pussy while at it. I made her kneel down to give me a BBBJ, lots of spit, eye contact, deep throat, and a bit of teeth too.
Then I positioned her for 69 and gosh that beautiful smelling, tasty pussy tasted soo good!! I fingered fucked her tight pussy too, and Mei was very WET. I was about to bust a nut so I placed a condom on.
I started doggy, standing doggy, lazy doggy, prone doggy, and Mei was moaning loudly with each thrust with my hard cock in her very tight Asian pussy! Mei cummed multiple times and there was pussy juice dripping on my cock. I then placed Mei in mish and pounded away while she was still moaning and looking at me. I busted my first load inside. Took a break and started round two. More BBBJ, and I had to fuck her in reverse cowgirl to see that Asian ass pounce on my cock. A short time later, I busted my load in her mouth. I was tired afterwards. Mei took a quick rinse and she was on her way. Fun fact, both Mei and Amy do doubles. When I return to Chicago, il book them both and have a Incredible time!
This is the agency website Mei and Amy work for. pureclassymodels.com.
-
09-11-19 20:31 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 1358Eastern European and 250.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 19:03 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 244Anna
Thanks for the review. Is she Latina? Total damage?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 18:16 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 37Wow looks like I'm way out of the loop
Wait so P411 basically 'blocked' them. Great.
Originally Posted by JackStraw42
[View Original Post]
And ya I guess there's no point in using RS2 K then either.
Man this personal screening / private stuff just seems so invasive and uncomfortable. Keep thinking of bad ways for it to end.
-
09-11-19 14:41 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 1358Anna Chicagoland Massage
Saw Anna at https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/ last week.
Nice girl, similar to the picture. Looks nerdy at first, but once the glasses came off and hair came down, it was a fun ride! Good oral and FS. Would see again. As a bonus, I got to see Annette and say hi to her, but sadly, she is just an administrator now, no longer seeing clients.
-
09-11-19 13:02 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 36Agencies were removed from P411 access a few years ago to improve the site's security. P411 is now more specific for independent providers. You can try RS2 K, but I've found that most agencies you will need to screen on your own with them.
Originally Posted by TheBlackDot
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 12:51 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 115New girls
According to mce owner, they've been cleaning house but is now back adding new talents "weekly" including visitors. There are three new girls in the line up right now. Two just added this morning.
Originally Posted by JimmyDean76
[View Original Post]
I don't use eec so I'm just curious which mce recycles were with them?
-
09-11-19 09:31 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 1676Chloe MA
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...hloe-chi-38269
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 03:36 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 37Why does nobody take P411?
I've run into a couple agencies that don't take P411 for verification. ?
Do they just not like P411 personally or something? What's the big deal?












Reply With Quote





