Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1869

    Beautiful xOx

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02c9c...2-b6388252b15c

    Good morning,

    Has anybody seen or been with this girl? She is from the southington area and I'm talking to her. Just trying to get some details on her before I jump the boat.

  2. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/57eeb...1-d6276de550f1

    This one won't come off of $400! Well aster I said no she did say $350! LOL.

    Poo.
    I had her in a dream for $150 but she rushed me. Not GFE but ok body to bang.

  3. #1867

    CS girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    She sort of looks like a dude. LOL sorry if I offended anyone LOL.
    That's the kind of girl you would see pursuing a computer science major.

  4. #1866

    Airbnb

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to check to see if the air b and b is private? Like if the host isn't there? Because there are some dirt cheap air b and bs for like 40-50.
    There are two options, either whole house to yourself (no owner) or a room (owner may be there).

    I am unsure how to check for the latter, maybe ask but I think would be suspicious in my opinion.

  5. #1865

    Air b nb

    Is there a way to check to see if the air b and b is private? Like if the host isn't there? Because there are some dirt cheap air b and bs for like 40-50.

  6. #1864

    Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Hey Woody, I use a simple formula for this. Reviews have contact info (SA link, escort ad etc). Make believe stories don't. Unfortunately the poster you are referring to never post links for his "reviews" but always posts links for comments or ISO posts. Apply the formula and reach a conclusion.
    I would also add if the poster says they aren't sharing it might be suspect? If I am posting someone I'm not sharing I will say no digits or the lady has asked not to share. The later I work on to allow sharing. This isn't a game to me on how many I can find and you can't. I post mostly in Waterbury, but I find sharing as much as I can (while feeling comfortable who I am sending) gets me a lot of unsolicited numbers. Others do it differently- YMMV.

    Blue.

  7. #1863

    Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Who?

    Is this another Penthouse letter?
    Hey Woody, I use a simple formula for this. Reviews have contact info (SA link, escort ad etc). Make believe stories don't. Unfortunately the poster you are referring to never post links for his "reviews" but always posts links for comments or ISO posts. Apply the formula and reach a conclusion.

  8. #1862
    She sort of looks like a dude. LOL sorry if I offended anyone LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She told me 400 per meet and she would stay as long as I wanted her to stay.

  9. #1861
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/36dbe...b-b7fcc3a6796c says she will settle for 600 per meet. Very nice of her.
    She told me 400 per meet and she would stay as long as I wanted her to stay.

  10. #1860
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    So to make a long story short, I started talking to this chick in Waterbury and it seemed like things were going well. We set up at meet for Friday night. I get there and get blown off. This was on Friday. So Sunday, I decide to do a little probing so I text her asking if "everything was ok" she responds back relatively quickly with some story about her phone falling in the toilet and that she had to send it out. So now she wants me to cashapp her 88 bucks without even meeting so she can get a new phone, because apparently the phone was broken, even though she was texting me just fine. She's been practically begging me for.

    Three days trying to pull the old heartstrings (I'm 💀 inside) to send her the money, but can never seem to meet. Stay away from this one fellas.
    I had seen her a few years ago when she was in Torrington. Not terrible looking, killer body, great t and a with a nice tight kitty. Lost touch with her when she moved downstate. Too bad she has resorted to stealing, good one to stay away from now.

  11. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    Dm me the link if you don't mind.
    Check through my post. I posted the link a few months ago.

  12. #1858

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    She is currently being charged with stealing over 50 K for another guy.
    Dm me the link if you don't mind.

  13. #1857
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    So to make a long story short, I started talking to this chick in Waterbury and it seemed like things were going well. We set up at meet for Friday night. I get there and get blown off. This was on Friday. So Sunday, I decide to do a little probing so I text her asking if "everything was ok" she responds back relatively quickly with some story about her phone falling in the toilet and that she had to send it out. So now she wants me to cashapp her 88 bucks without even meeting so she can get a new phone, because apparently the phone was broken, even though she was texting me just fine. She's been practically begging me for.

    Three days trying to pull the old heartstrings (I'm 💀 inside) to send her the money, but can never seem to meet. Stay away from this one fellas.
    She is currently being charged with stealing over 50 K for another guy.

  14. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    So to make a long story short, I started talking to this chick in Waterbury and it seemed like things were going well. We set up at meet for Friday night. I get there and get blown off. This was on Friday. So Sunday, I decide to do a little probing so I text her asking if "everything was ok" she responds back relatively quickly with some story about her phone falling in the toilet and that she had to send it out. So now she wants me to cashapp her 88 bucks without even meeting so she can get a new phone, because apparently the phone was broken, even though she was texting me just fine. She's been practically begging me for.

    Three days trying to pull the old heartstrings (I'm 💀 inside) to send her the money, but can never seem to meet. Stay away from this one fellas.
    I've seen her on several sites and I have read a few comments on here to about her from other guys. She is a must avoid.

  15. #1855

    Another scammer

    So to make a long story short, I started talking to this chick in Waterbury and it seemed like things were going well. We set up at meet for Friday night. I get there and get blown off. This was on Friday. So Sunday, I decide to do a little probing so I text her asking if "everything was ok" she responds back relatively quickly with some story about her phone falling in the toilet and that she had to send it out. So now she wants me to cashapp her 88 bucks without even meeting so she can get a new phone, because apparently the phone was broken, even though she was texting me just fine. She's been practically begging me for.

    Three days trying to pull the old heartstrings (I'm 💀 inside) to send her the money, but can never seem to meet. Stay away from this one fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E2BCA987-BCF0-4F29-A061-B038BA3DC3FB.jpg‎   51CEFF64-3460-4567-AA37-502E37A2BAB4.jpg‎   4F3DC73A-7407-449F-B3C6-306C9A24AFCA.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape