Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 532 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1945

    Consistently the best place in the city for the quality and price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://ephillym.com

    I've call. Got screened. It was late and told me to try the next day. It was late and I didn't go through with it. I found a review from another site bit it looked like it was written by them. Just wondering if anyone has been there and if pics are accurate.
    Consistently the best place in the city for the quality and price point. Not saying that YMMV and you may not click with someone. Hot ladies, value pricing compared to other touring ladies and great private rooms.

  2. #1944

    Did you have any luck while in town?

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyHusky  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, I'll be in your fine city for the week and am looking for any intel on local talent. UTR are the best, but verified talent with an incall work as well. I can't host because the old ball and chain wouldn't approve! Asians, white or Hispanic are my preference. Any help would be appreciated and if you are ever in CT I can point you in the direction of some good talent and what to avoid of course.

    Thanks,

    HH.
    Just moved to the area and wondering if you had any luck when you were in town and any tips / info would be greatly apprt.

  3. #1943

    New to town, need recommendations

    Hey fellow mongers, I'm new to Philly and need recommendations for indep providers, GFE would also be great. I usually use eccie but they don't seem to have any showcases for Philly. Or if someone can direct me toward a reliable site that doesn't have too many fakes bc I'm not familiar with any of the areas yet. Thanks in advance!

  4. #1942

    Don't do it

    Saw this one yesterday. Calls herself Harlie. Coms where easy responded within 5 minutes and I was heading her way in less than an hour. She stays near the airport. Now on to the bad part. Everything in her ad is a LIE! The pics definitely are NOT her. She does not "take care of herself" she's in her late 40's and looks like a man. She sounds like she smokes a pack a day and looks awful. I was sure she was a man until she proved otherwise. The best way I can describe her. If you have ever seen the movie "Blood in Blood out". She looks exactly like the character who calls himself "popeye". Her ass was covered in hair and she had long hair on her nipples. Once I saw her fully I made an excuse and left without any service. Hopefully this report helps anyone trying to see her.

    https://sexyplaymate.wixsite.com/harlie

  5. #1941

    Don't do it

    Saw this one. Called herself Harlie.

  6. #1940

    Bri of NE Philly (Snow Bunny)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Bri. She's on my rotation. Nice enough girl, not really big on small talk gets right down to business. I usually get CBJ and CFS but I hear BBBJ is also on the menu. Location safe if a tad dirty. Never had a issue seeing her.
    I met her once. She did offer BBBJ and CFS.

  7. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMan331  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a belated PM info on South Jersey. My fault, for not seeing your Inbox note.

    As to Northeast Philly, I really can't thnk of anything bad. The price was right; the girl was incredibly pretty and friendly; her service terrific. I told you that my selfish hope is that she gets more business, so that she stays here longer and therefore I might be able to enjoy more. I guess the walls could have been painted more recently.

    There are several places in the Northeast. I did not mention where, so any inference would be luck only as to where specifically I was talking about. SInce this was my first and only visit to this location, I have no idea what other people might have said, or what has gone on at the place prior.

    PM for details.
    Thanks. I'd like some details.

    I didn't get your other PM so I will try again.

  8. #1938

    NorthEast Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPredictable  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a pm about new jersey Asians but you didn't respond.

    Anyway, I live in the Northeast and have seen the ads for this place. I have heards others say it used to be fake services at the same location.

    If what's advertised is real that would be great. However your post was a bit excited and said nothing negative so I don't know. But I'm still interested in that PM.

    Thanks.
    I sent you a belated PM info on South Jersey. My fault, for not seeing your Inbox note.

    As to Northeast Philly, I really can't thnk of anything bad. The price was right; the girl was incredibly pretty and friendly; her service terrific. I told you that my selfish hope is that she gets more business, so that she stays here longer and therefore I might be able to enjoy more. I guess the walls could have been painted more recently.

    There are several places in the Northeast. I did not mention where, so any inference would be luck only as to where specifically I was talking about. SInce this was my first and only visit to this location, I have no idea what other people might have said, or what has gone on at the place prior.

    PM for details.

  9. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMan331  [View Original Post]
    Usually I'm a SOuth Jersey boy, but read an ad online and decided to take a ride to an AMP in the North East Philly. I hate driving in the Northeast.

    Man, I am so glad I did. Found this little AMP, but they had the most beautiful girl I've ever been with and the tightest fuck as well. Young.

    I've been to lots of AMPs and escorts this was simply the best experience I've ever had! I recommend and Ill go back 130 or 140 HH I don't remember.

    I think they told me BBBJ was on menu but honestly she was so hot, I went straight for the Romance (LOL) so don't know.

    Why am I sharing? Believe me, I would rather have solely for myself. But then she makes no $ and leaves. SO maybe with lots of busine$$ she stays for a while.

    SO that's why I'm sharing. Sorry to shill, but I really would love for her to stay for my own greedy reasons!

    PM for details.
    I sent you a pm about new jersey Asians but you didn't respond.

    Anyway, I live in the Northeast and have seen the ads for this place. I have heards others say it used to be fake services at the same location.

    If what's advertised is real that would be great. However your post was a bit excited and said nothing negative so I don't know. But I'm still interested in that PM.

    Thanks.

  10. #1936

    Northeast Philly Asian

    Usually I'm a SOuth Jersey boy, but read an ad online and decided to take a ride to an AMP in the North East Philly. I hate driving in the Northeast.

    Man, I am so glad I did. Found this little AMP, but they had the most beautiful girl I've ever been with and the tightest fuck as well. Young.

    I've been to lots of AMPs and escorts this was simply the best experience I've ever had! I recommend and Ill go back 130 or 140 HH I don't remember.

    I think they told me BBBJ was on menu but honestly she was so hot, I went straight for the Romance (LOL) so don't know.

    Why am I sharing? Believe me, I would rather have solely for myself. But then she makes no $ and leaves. SO maybe with lots of busine$$ she stays for a while.

    SO that's why I'm sharing. Sorry to shill, but I really would love for her to stay for my own greedy reasons!

    PM for details.

  11. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbf3251  [View Original Post]
    Are there any couple providers out there? Even if just to watch them do their thing I'm interested.
    Used to be two different couple advertising on the old CL and BP. One in S. Philly and the other in the Cherry Hill area.

    But once those sites went down (or changed) who knows where they advertise now. Maybe a site like Fetlife may be a good place to search.

  12. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    I like that ass!!
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    She's my ATF but I have zero idea what happened to her. Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She popped up once randomly after posting multiple times every day. Help a monger out if you can fellas! I'd rather not be done hitting that. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...35996300/tessa
    She's one of my favorites as well. I actually ran into her while looking around on the ave last week. As I was driving down the ave, I saw her walking towards towards Allegheny. After making eye contact with her, I immediately turned back around, but a monger pulled up next to her. I drove back around, and another monger drove up to her. I turned back around again, made eye contact with her, and pulled up to one of the side streets. She immediately stopped talking to the monger and walked towards my car. She got in, and I drove off. I asked her why she stopped responding to her texts. She said she lost her phone and was going to get another one over the weekend. I ended up doing a ss with her in my car. She gives sensual bbbjs, and she's pretty tight. If I see her again, I may consider asking her if we can do BBFS (I asked her awhile back, and she agreed since I've seen her a bunch of times. She says she normally does not offer that). Afterwards, I gave her my number, so she can call me when she gets her new phone. I haven't heard anything from her since.

  13. #1933

    Np

    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://ephillym.com

    I've call. Got screened. It was late and told me to try the next day. It was late and I didn't go through with it. I found a review from another site bit it looked like it was written by them. Just wondering if anyone has been there and if pics are accurate.
    With a minimal amount of research you'll see EPM on this board and others if just fine. Maybe in IMHO the best bang for the buck in the city.

  14. #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://ephillym.com

    I've call. Got screened. It was late and told me to try the next day. It was late and I didn't go through with it. I found a review from another site bit it looked like it was written by them. Just wondering if anyone has been there and if pics are accurate.
    If you go back a few pages there's a guy who's username is Rice who uses them and has had nothing but positive reviews on their girls. He says that their pics are accurate.

  15. #1931

    Has anyone tried?

    http://ephillym.com

    I've call. Got screened. It was late and told me to try the next day. It was late and I didn't go through with it. I found a review from another site bit it looked like it was written by them. Just wondering if anyone has been there and if pics are accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape