Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 532 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1930

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Bri. She's on my rotation. Nice enough girl, not really big on small talk gets right down to business. I usually get CBJ and CFS but I hear BBBJ is also on the menu. Location safe if a tad dirty. Never had a issue seeing her.

  2. #1929

    Couples

    Are there any couple providers out there? Even if just to watch them do their thing I'm interested.

  3. #1928

    City guide

    I love Asians. Great fun in Mt Laurel NJ using Cityxguide. Agency, Hotel.

    929-4x8-xxxx. 130 HHR. Sometimes two girls available. Mostly Chinese or Korean.

    BBBJ always on menu. I love give GS, most are accommodating.

    Different line-up every week or so. PM for details.

  4. #1927

  5. #1926

    Real Japanese style NURU massage.

    Guys, does anyone know where you can find an authentic Japanese style NURU massage in Pa. , or Maryland? I had a real one a couple of years back from a traveling masseuse from Vegas. Met her both in Pittsburgh and in Harrisburg a couple of times. Kind a cool, good looking hippie gal, who posted on Backpage when she was traveling in. Great, great experience. Have found nothing close since. Anyone have thoughts?

  6. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    She's my ATF but I have zero idea what happened to her. Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She popped up once randomly after posting multiple times every day. Help a monger out if you can fellas! I'd rather not be done hitting that. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...35996300/tessa
    I like that ass!!

  7. #1924

    Anyone in contact with Tessa?

    She's my ATF but I have zero idea what happened to her. Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She popped up once randomly after posting multiple times every day. Help a monger out if you can fellas! I'd rather not be done hitting that. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...35996300/tessa

  8. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Check out skipthegames and escortbabylon and just use the Philly location. When you spot someone you fancy just reply in this forum with their copied / pasted web link and ask if any of us guys have seen her and I'm sure the chances are high someone will be able to shed some info! Good luck!
    cityxguide.com is also good. Also if she looks too good to be true usually she is. A playboy model who takes, pay pay, and any other e payments. Can be a scammer. Especially if she wants a deposit up front. Good luck.

  9. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I've asked for some intel before, and figured maybe I would try again. I've moved from the NE typically dreaming between CT, RI, and MA. Any recommendations on those who are fluent in Greek, PAWGS, or Spinners. If you're ever planning a trip up north more than happy to share directions to reliable stops. Stay safe fellow mongers.
    Check out skipthegames and escortbabylon and just use the Philly location. When you spot someone you fancy just reply in this forum with their copied / pasted web link and ask if any of us guys have seen her and I'm sure the chances are high someone will be able to shed some info! Good luck!

  10. #1921

    New to the local scene

    I've asked for some intel before, and figured maybe I would try again. I've moved from the NE typically dreaming between CT, RI, and MA. Any recommendations on those who are fluent in Greek, PAWGS, or Spinners. If you're ever planning a trip up north more than happy to share directions to reliable stops. Stay safe fellow mongers.

  11. #1920

    Models

    Quote Originally Posted by Potato84  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Philly right now, would like to know as well.

    On a related note, I've been texting with two girls from eros. Susan and Stella. Both sent selfie matching ad and not showing on Google images. Both blonde "european models". Both sending me to the same museum area hotel. Coincidence? What to do?
    It looks like they are traveling together. Safety in numbers.

  12. #1919

    RE: Eros

    I've met a number of girls from Eros, I find the best value are the south american girls ($300-400) who have some sort of agency and provide an e-mail contact. I am sketched out by phone number only.

  13. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato84  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Philly right now, would like to know as well.

    On a related note, I've been texting with two girls from eros. Susan and Stella. Both sent selfie matching ad and not showing on Google images. Both blonde "european models". Both sending me to the same museum area hotel. Coincidence? What to do?
    Is this the same Susan: https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...7136.htm?cat=1 ?

    If so, although she says she's in Philadelphia, the phone number is a NY phone number. Now while that isn't so bad (although it raises my eyebrows a bit), that same number is also the number for a girl named Nina: https://www.models-world.com/pennsylvania/nina-model-3/. The email address in that ad also matches a girl named Nina at the same site, same photos, in Massachusetts. Now I know these girls tour / travel around and that's all not necessarily an indication of fraud, it does raise my suspicion a bit. Enough that I would do some further investigation before making a booking.

    What I would do is something that I've used in the past to weed out frauds here and there: ask them for selfies holding up today's newspaper showing the headline. That way, you know they are not sending stock photos claiming they are "selfies". If they send you the pic, that's great. You know they are real because you can tell it's a recent photo and was taken at your request. If they refuse, well, that would indicate fraud to me.

  14. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Philly in a couple of weeks (coming down from Boston). Any recommendations for petite spinners that offer GFE?
    I'm in Philly right now, would like to know as well.

    On a related note, I've been texting with two girls from eros. Susan and Stella. Both sent selfie matching ad and not showing on Google images. Both blonde "european models". Both sending me to the same museum area hotel. Coincidence? What to do?

  15. #1916

    Verifying

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    As we all know, just because something is posted on a website, does not make it true. I've heard from some girls and agencies that "verified" just means they've been paid. That's not to say that they are any more reliable than what's posted on a website but I tend to believe them.

    One of the things that has me suspicious is Eros claiming that they've seen a government issued photograph (at least in some cases). I find that hard to believe generally but especially when agencies use Eros and they're not likely to submit any kind of photo I'd or other "proof". The agencies submit ads and pay for them. I doubt they do more than that.
    Lately, when I ask how can I verify you, they just send a picture or two. Often the pictures they send don't match the ad. Red flag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape