Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,126 to 31,140 of 41297
-
09-11-19 12:23 #10172Regular Member

Posts: 25I got an extra VIP with Chancey when she was at sensations. Really fun gal, and straight up about business. She also available outside the clubs dats, meet-ups, etc.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
I wanted to see her sis (Jane), but she went back to NY.
-
09-11-19 11:48 #10171Regular Member

Posts: 25She's legit, she straight business.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 11:03 #10170Senior Member

Posts: 820Chancey
That is Chancey she is a shooter girl at emperors. She is also the sister of Jane Dozyy who use to work at Sinsations. Pics are her.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:10 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 269Is she new?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/695125340478
Has anyone seen this girl? It's the first time I've seen her post.
-
09-11-19 10:10 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
She's cute and sounds like a freak. Has anyone dreamt wt her yet.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/287608208935
-
09-11-19 09:42 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 60Can tell she's skittish from texting her, care to PM more about your dream details and damage?
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
Hoping to see her around lunch but location has me slightly worried.
-
09-11-19 09:39 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 253Jenna most currently
She has gone by many names, Jenna being the most recent. Very nice young provider. Just had a session with her, very skittish at first. Everything covered, but can take a pounding well. She likes to please, just tell her what you like and want.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 08:59 #10165Senior Member

Posts: 316Blair
So I finally saw Blair (not Liza) last week after several attempts.
The good: Girl in the pics. Spinner with a tiny ass. Decent service, little rushed but not overly so. Decent for a QV.
The bad: Location, Location! Shithole notel by Applebees. A lot of activity up there. Think she is rooming with Habla espanol Kim as she was leaving Blair's area as I was walking to the room. Another provider was down the hall yelling across the hallway to her DB in the other room. Whole situation screams management and drugs.
-
09-11-19 08:13 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 250Big Booty Brandy
Had a dream I met up with Big Booty Brandy. The BBBJ was terrible but I wasn't worried about it since she has a phst ass and nice hips. After the BBBJ we went to doggy. The view was amazing, I like white women with that body type. She has a tight Kitty and a great attitude. The damage was 60 Mario coins. But too bad it was all a dream.
-
09-11-19 08:10 #10163Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-11-19 07:53 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 60Researching
Trying to find reviews on this chick and can't find a name to search, any help would be appreciated maybe I'm just over looking it.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/077943619489
-
09-11-19 00:16 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 1260Glad You Found Humour
The second part of the gentleman's question was the 40 yo part of it and some Providers preferring older gentlemen. I've came to the conclusion that the younger crowds are the ones doing the hard hustling where the older gents may do the "negotiating". Is this always true? Maybe not. I'm sure its mixed either way. But its also about who girls can manipulate. I straight out asked why she only sees older gents. She had to think for a minute and before she had time to reply I came with, "Is it because they're easier to hustle? With a little giggle she replied with "Yeah" At the same time tho, she's less likely of having to deal with the bullshits of young jits. All in all, many of these girls will see just about anybody that throws the right amount of green at them.
Originally Posted by LukeCage668
[View Original Post]
I don't know why age is a concern for them other than it be an underage issue. Had a girl I never met the other day ask me my age but not my race- go figure. Trying to be funny, I replied with "99 yo". She stopped replying after that. I'm like "Ok, her loss".
You're right, the only color Providers should concern themselves with is green.
-
09-10-19 23:45 #10160Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
09-10-19 22:21 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 235Hilarious
Not going to bite your head off LOL, but just about everything you said was correct, but I've read many stories on here of other races of mongers doing the exact same thing. I've dabbled in seeing a provider here and there, when they tell me that no AA crap I always tell them the only color you should be worried about is green. Never went 80+ for a QV as I don't think any of them are worth that and I don't even try to haggle I just move on. That's why I mainly stay in my lane with SW's. But anyway like I said your explanation doesn't bother me at all and fine I find it funny.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 19:41 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 46Racheal Love
I found one named Racheal Love, but I can't find any reviews. Has anybody meet up with her? Thank you!
http://racheallove31.hotprovider.com/home













Reply With Quote




