Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2328
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    RS-2 k, which is now actually called RS-AVS, and has been that for a couple of years now. Is not an agency. They are a screening / verification service. All they do is take the one time fee from you, request I'd, DL, etc. And they verify you are who you say you are if someone asks. Your cell number is your member I'd. RS-Avs also sells ads to providers. If you are a provider that advertises with them, there is no charge for requesting they screen / verify your membership with that you are who you say you are. If you don't advertise with them, it is $10 to request from them a verification.
    I know how RS-AVS works. Been a member for over 7 years.

    I was talking about guys who won't sign up with an agency like MCE because of the personal information that MCE asks for. I want to know what can I be charged with for being a MCE client.

  2. #2327
    Competition for MCE


    Posts: 16

    It can be a crime for MCE

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

  3. #2326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Not an agency

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I am not in the field of law. Can someone please tell me what the charge is for joining an agency? And assuming there is a crime, how are they going to prove that it was actually you who submitted the screening information and not your roommate who was playing a joke on you?

    If there is no crime for joining an agency, then what is the crime for visiting a MCE girl to do a photo shoot? That is the service MCE advertises and that is the story I am sticking by. No one was there beside me and the MCE girl, so how can they prove that we didn't just shoot photos? If you are going to tell me that they will get the MCE girl to testify against me in court, I am pretty sure I can discredit her pretty easily. Do you really think the girl is going to remember that she saw you on an X date and what activities took place? Also, an agency like MCE must have hundreds if not thousands of clients. Does anyone really think a Cook County district attorney is going to spend the time and resources to go after every single guy?

    I see a lot of posts from guys not wanting to join an agency, so I am just trying to understand what the fear is. If your concern is that they will publish your name in the newspaper, fine. But the last time I checked, I could not find an agency that was busted and their client list was published. If there was one, please cite the case.

    To me, unless you are someone famous like Elliot Spitzer, you really don't have anything to worry about.
    RS-2 k, which is now actually called RS-AVS, and has been that for a couple of years now. Is not an agency. They are a screening / verification service. All they do is take the one time fee from you, request I'd, DL, etc. And they verify you are who you say you are if someone asks. Your cell number is your member I'd. RS-Avs also sells ads to providers. If you are a provider that advertises with them, there is no charge for requesting they screen / verify your membership with that you are who you say you are. If you don't advertise with them, it is $10 to request from them a verification.

  4. #2325

    What is the crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    Wait so P411 basically 'blocked' them. Great.

    And ya I guess there's no point in using RS2 K then either.

    Man this personal screening / private stuff just seems so invasive and uncomfortable. Keep thinking of bad ways for it to end.
    I am not in the field of law. Can someone please tell me what the charge is for joining an agency? And assuming there is a crime, how are they going to prove that it was actually you who submitted the screening information and not your roommate who was playing a joke on you?

    If there is no crime for joining an agency, then what is the crime for visiting a MCE girl to do a photo shoot? That is the service MCE advertises and that is the story I am sticking by. No one was there beside me and the MCE girl, so how can they prove that we didn't just shoot photos? If you are going to tell me that they will get the MCE girl to testify against me in court, I am pretty sure I can discredit her pretty easily. Do you really think the girl is going to remember that she saw you on an X date and what activities took place? Also, an agency like MCE must have hundreds if not thousands of clients. Does anyone really think a Cook County district attorney is going to spend the time and resources to go after every single guy?

    I see a lot of posts from guys not wanting to join an agency, so I am just trying to understand what the fear is. If your concern is that they will publish your name in the newspaper, fine. But the last time I checked, I could not find an agency that was busted and their client list was published. If there was one, please cite the case.

    To me, unless you are someone famous like Elliot Spitzer, you really don't have anything to worry about.

  5. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    Wait so P411 basically 'blocked' them. Great.

    And ya I guess there's no point in using RS2 K then either.

    Man this personal screening / private stuff just seems so invasive and uncomfortable. Keep thinking of bad ways for it to end.
    Well its pretty difficult to become a member anyway so screw it (and not in the good way), to be a member you need 2 references from providers that are on their list, but to see the list you have to be a member, so the only way to get in is to just stick your wick around until you find 2 "companions".

    Plus with independents you get long wait times for responses and then more often than not they're flakes, honestly, agencies are easier to deal with.

  6. #2323

    2 kg

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    It is 2 kghub dot com.
    Got it, thanks. Nothing there that gets my attention.

  7. #2322

    Asian Mei at PureClassyModels

    Had to be in Chicago again for business. I saw they had a new girl Mei on adultsearch with a much lower rate than Amy. 580,530 with a review. So I had to see Mei for that price. Since I was already screened with pureclassymodels I messaged The Assistant for Mei to come over my hotel for an hour today. After a long days work, I needed some yellow fever again.

    She knocked on my door and she wore a tasteful short red dress. Mei is short for my stature like Amy, but I was in for a treat! She has beautiful face and nice Asian eyes that I would later look when I fuck her mish. We did some small talk and I got her favorite drink so that she can be at ease. Soon after I know it, we started to DFK while I had my hands all over her smooth body. I then placed my hands over her nice butt that she has. Turned her around to worship the ass she has and and tasted her pussy while at it. I made her kneel down to give me a BBBJ, lots of spit, eye contact, deep throat, and a bit of teeth too.

    Then I positioned her for 69 and gosh that beautiful smelling, tasty pussy tasted soo good!! I fingered fucked her tight pussy too, and Mei was very WET. I was about to bust a nut so I placed a condom on.

    I started doggy, standing doggy, lazy doggy, prone doggy, and Mei was moaning loudly with each thrust with my hard cock in her very tight Asian pussy! Mei cummed multiple times and there was pussy juice dripping on my cock. I then placed Mei in mish and pounded away while she was still moaning and looking at me. I busted my first load inside. Took a break and started round two. More BBBJ, and I had to fuck her in reverse cowgirl to see that Asian ass pounce on my cock. A short time later, I busted my load in her mouth. I was tired afterwards. Mei took a quick rinse and she was on her way. Fun fact, both Mei and Amy do doubles. When I return to Chicago, il book them both and have a Incredible time!

    This is the agency website Mei and Amy work for. pureclassymodels.com.

  8. #2321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Is she Latina? Total damage?
    Eastern European and 250.

  9. #2320

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anna at https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/ last week.

    Nice girl, similar to the picture. Looks nerdy at first, but once the glasses came off and hair came down, it was a fun ride! Good oral and FS. Would see again. As a bonus, I got to see Annette and say hi to her, but sadly, she is just an administrator now, no longer seeing clients.
    Thanks for the review. Is she Latina? Total damage?

  10. #2319

    Wow looks like I'm way out of the loop

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw42  [View Original Post]
    Agencies were removed from P411 access a few years ago to improve the site's security. P411 is now more specific for independent providers. You can try RS2 K, but I've found that most agencies you will need to screen on your own with them.
    Wait so P411 basically 'blocked' them. Great.

    And ya I guess there's no point in using RS2 K then either.

    Man this personal screening / private stuff just seems so invasive and uncomfortable. Keep thinking of bad ways for it to end.

  11. #2318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    Anna Chicagoland Massage

    Saw Anna at https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/ last week.

    Nice girl, similar to the picture. Looks nerdy at first, but once the glasses came off and hair came down, it was a fun ride! Good oral and FS. Would see again. As a bonus, I got to see Annette and say hi to her, but sadly, she is just an administrator now, no longer seeing clients.

  12. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    I've run into a couple agencies that don't take P411 for verification. ?

    Do they just not like P411 personally or something? What's the big deal?
    Agencies were removed from P411 access a few years ago to improve the site's security. P411 is now more specific for independent providers. You can try RS2 K, but I've found that most agencies you will need to screen on your own with them.

  13. #2316

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    It seems a lot of the girls cycle through agencies recently I only went to eec a few times here and there but once I brought up one of the girls was a mce recycle with misleading pics / rebranded a few weeks ago I was blacklisted session was okay but I felt swindled esp when she was $X amount off prebooked with mce or once even more after I had a bad experience with Olivia.

    The talent pool just hasn't done it for me with eec or any agency girls in the last cpl to few months. Early 2018 eec had great talent and even this time last year mce had a pretty solid line up. That went downhill fast wonder why all the cycling of girls when before there was always newer girls on the roster even if they only were around for a week or two.
    According to mce owner, they've been cleaning house but is now back adding new talents "weekly" including visitors. There are three new girls in the line up right now. Two just added this morning.

    I don't use eec so I'm just curious which mce recycles were with them?

  14. #2315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Chloe MA

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review. Very kind!

    How about a link?
    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...hloe-chi-38269

  15. #2314

    Why does nobody take P411?

    I've run into a couple agencies that don't take P411 for verification. ?

    Do they just not like P411 personally or something? What's the big deal?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape