Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6353

    Not Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]
    That's Amber and Kylie is her sister. I saw Amber and she's a great girl, great personality and she gives great headache relief!

  2. #6352

    Altamonte Kylie (s)


  3. #6351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Uber

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I don't post a review of Scarlett every time I see her but she keeps me coming back. I saw her yesterday and she needs some help you won't be disappointed. New guys after dark will need a reference. Here is recent photo.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/832611256061

    Pilot.
    She needs to come play with us cross the st johns. Look at all that ass.

  4. #6350

    Sidey

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have been away from town for a while. Tried to contact Sidey for here super body rubs. Neither of the numbers I have work anymore. Just curious if she is still around. Always a relaxing time with no drama.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thank you.

    YM.
    Vino7373 keeps in touch with Sidney.

  5. #6349

    London

    Recently dreamt of London. She's a 21 year old who posts on EB and other sites. She's definitely the girl in the pics and hot. Young, soft, thin, fantastic tits, nice laid back personality as well. Aside from her looks though, performance was terrible. Definitely not GFE, upsell for kissing, no fiv, no bb anything. Main event wasn't all that enjoyable either she kept complaining she couldn't take it and to be gentle. Was able to complete as she's incredibly hot, probably top 5 providers I've been with in terms of looks, but won't repeat due to lackluster performance.

  6. #6348
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival444  [View Original Post]
    Pics look too good to be true. Did a Google image search and nothing came up. Let know what you guys think?

    escortalligator.com.orlando. listcrawler.com/ post /36882607.
    I think Yo Link don't Link.

  7. #6347

    London

    Recently dreamt of London. She's a 21 year old who posts on EB and other sites. She's definitely the girl in the pics and hot. Young, soft, thin, fantastic tits, nice laid back personality as well. Aside from her looks though, performance was terrible. Definitely not GFE, upsell for kissing, no fiv, no bb anything. Main event wasn't all that enjoyable either she kept complaining she couldn't take it and to be gentle. Was able to complete as she's incredibly hot, probably top 5 providers I've been with in terms of looks, but won't repeat due to lackluster performance.

  8. #6346
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Scarlett in poinciana recently?
    Not since July. She's a great partner; I just keep running into her kids before & after appointment. Orlando setup she had was better imo.

  9. #6345

    Anyone seen her before?

    Pics look too good to be true. Did a Google image search and nothing came up. Let know what you guys think?

    escortalligator.com.orlando. listcrawler.com/ post /36882607.

  10. #6344

    Info

    Hey guys,

    I'm constantly on the look out for good talent here. What are your thoughts / experiences with this girl?

    escortalligator.com.orlando. listcrawler.com/ post /36882607/.

    Seems too good to be true to me. What do y'all think?

  11. #6343
    Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin  [View Original Post]
    FS? What was the damage.
    85 for hhr. I didn't ask past that.

  12. #6342

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Scarlett in poinciana recently?
    I don't post a review of Scarlett every time I see her but she keeps me coming back. I saw her yesterday and she needs some help you won't be disappointed. New guys after dark will need a reference. Here is recent photo.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/832611256061

    Pilot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scarlett.JPG‎  

  13. #6341

    Nicole

    This chick is super cool. I picked her up and brought her to my house. She is a talker and definitely a cool chick. Fucking and sucking is great, but there is most definitely candy use. Alot of it. But, she was cool and no drama or anything. We didn't even talk about price till after and we worked that out in 5 seconds. But, lots of candy us for sure. She has a lot of potential if she would cut back on the partying.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...h/787760592593

  14. #6340
    She looks damn good in her pics!! No need for looking better in person. But all covered is always a deal breaker.

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Reviews say everything is covered. Not GFE. But it also says she looks a lot better in person.

  15. #6339
    Yes, she disappeared but there are some on this site that can probably add more narrative to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have been away from town for a while. Tried to contact Sidey for here super body rubs. Neither of the numbers I have work anymore. Just curious if she is still around. Always a relaxing time with no drama.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thank you.

    YM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape