Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 12758
-
09-08-19 22:47 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 456Amanda looks nice in person but pics are of Tori, who isn't the least bit attractive to me. Wanted $ minimum for dream.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:10 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 377Ana / Emily and Jessica
The first is Ana. Apparently is hispanic, but for all intents and purposes is white. Met her for a hh with 80 mario coins. Overall not bad, but she wasn't particularly into it. I think she has a chipped tooth. Haven't repeated, probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
The second in Jessica and is another Lockhart girl. Nice enough, good headache. Would recommend if apopka Susan doesn't answer.
-
09-08-19 18:06 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 377Brooke / Amanda
She used to go by big booty Amanda. Pics are fake, not close, and she has / had a habit of ripping people off. Lives in the same place as Jessica.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 15:54 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 456New Girl
I was interested in meeting this girl. She's posted daily since hurricane but I'm waiting on a review or feedback.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....705/4072049311
-
09-07-19 22:18 #6319Senior Member

Posts: 33FS? What was the damage.
Originally Posted by TicoRico
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 14:58 #6318Regular Member

Posts: 14Sloppy Head Experts?
Hey all, longtime lurker here. I'm looking for the sloppiest head in Orlando. I pref large chested women / younger / not BBW. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Reply here or PM.
-
09-04-19 21:25 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 165My god
Those pictures are insane. I can't wait to see her.
Originally Posted by DezlFixr
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 20:51 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 691I saw Nina last week and forgot to review her, 100 hh outcall, GFE for me. Cool chic, didn't rush. She is worth giving a try. Availability might be limited as I believe she works a day job.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 20:15 #6315Regular Member

Posts: 7NinaMP23
Here ya go.
-
09-04-19 14:41 #6314Senior Member

Posts: 456Just wait a week or so for reviews. I'm sure someone will see her & post.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 22:10 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 165Really needs some info if anyone has some.
I posted a few days about Nina asking for some info. She posts on the sister site. Her handle is NinaMP23. Just need to know if she is legit and how it was. I did have one person reach out to me. But they have not been on the site very long and have not posted much. A little difficult to believe them.
-
09-03-19 21:26 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 123Be careful with this one
The tats look exactly like a girl that ripped me off a few years ago.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 19:06 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 161Reviews
Reviews say everything is covered. Not GFE. But it also says she looks a lot better in person.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 17:13 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 378
-
09-03-19 15:32 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 2464Try Boss Lady, one of a kind
Here's a starting place for you:
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8133781880
C3.












Reply With Quote





