Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11744

    PMed

    Quote Originally Posted by HsvengDoc  [View Original Post]
    I remember a girl who called herself Ariel but she was in Hopewell.
    Sent you a PM.

  2. #11743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Bella

    Saw Bella today. I know others have indicated that she was really good, and I think I just caught her on an off day.

    The location wasn't an issue and I felt safe, but once I got inside it wasn't the best of places. She took me down to the basement of the home which had no lights to the hallway going down, and the room down there was not in the best of shape.

    She is very friendly but I don't think I'll repeat. I was in and out pretty quick since I wasn't feeling it at all.

    Hopefully others have better luck.

  3. #11742

    Utr big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.
    She reached out to me this morning so she may be more responsive now. Good luck!

  4. #11741
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Sky

    Saw Sky today for the first time.

    Awesome personality.

    Very sexy body.

    Amazing Mic skills.

    Will repeat frequently.

  5. #11740

    Scary / Strange Experience

    Just got together with an AA spinner who advertises on STG as Nasty. My SB ghosted, so I got on STG, called Nasty, and set up a meet. She told me she lived in Church Hill--turns out it was the nine mile rd part of Church Hill. She met me at the car and asked me to take her to the store.

    On the way back to her place, she told me the owner was there and I should follow her straight back to her room. Thinking with the little head, I went along. We go in and go up some stairs, and there are 4 or 5 AA guys sitting around a table. I was kinda shocked and paused, and one of them said "go straight back". There was one behind me, so I did. She talked to them for a second while I was in the room freaking out!

    She came in the room and said it's cool, closed and locked the door, and gave me a very good BBJ. I cleaned up, and, not looking up, walked out.

    Never again, until next time LOL.

  6. #11739

    Newbie

    I'm still relatively new to this so forgive me if I'm asking to many questions. I did do the recommendations of the forum to go see Lynn about a month ago my visit with her was made you feel safe and secure. Private residence and she was extremely accommodating to what I was looking to do will return. Been doing the AMP seen but that is getting boring any suggestions on next adventure?

  7. #11738

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel56  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new guy here. Anyone know a white girl who is pretty short, calling herself Ariel, she told me its because she had red hair and loved the little mermaid, its been a few years and the only other thing that I remember was that she was by Richmond International Airport. If this is the wrong place for it lmk.
    I remember a girl who called herself Ariel but she was in Hopewell.

  8. #11737

    J b

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.

    Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.

    Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.

    Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.

    When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.

    J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.

    Jamie is well worth a visit.

    I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.

    Old sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry leads the way.

    Airborne air assault.
    I have been wanting to see her for a long time but all other reviews have said to stay away. I am happy to.

    Know you had a good dream!

    Stay safe.

  9. #11736

    RVA Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105
    I have once but good luck catching up with her. She usually responds 4 hours later and wants to set a date right then. I enjoyed my one experience but she is hard to catch up with. She will reach out a couple times a week but it's never a good time for me. I would repeat if the timing is ever right.

  10. #11735

    Digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.

    Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.

    Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.


    Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.

    When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.

    J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.

    Jamie is well worth a visit.

    I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.

    Old sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry leads the way.

    Airborne air assault.
    Could you send me her digits?

    Thanks.

  11. #11734

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019
    She is back in town I haven't seen her yet.

  12. #11733

    Little Lisa Fans

    I took the plunge again and had a dream of Little Lisa today. I had experienced the smoky room and the stinky clothes after leaving so I was hesitant. She said she had a new room in the same house and it was immaculate. Just the way things used to be, she is a neat and organized not to mention super clean lady. I thoroughly enjoyed my dream and will go back to seeing her regularly. If your an older monger you will love her.

    Be safe and have fun.

  13. #11732

    Please let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105
    If you decide to TOFTT please let me know how it turns out.

  14. #11731

    RVA Spinners

    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105

  15. #11730

    Tamera

    I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape