Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 735 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 11011
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #856

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she ditched me on SA several months ago after sending her pics. And I am decent looking and on decent shape, and yes brown.
    Thank you for the replies gents. That's why this board is the best.

  2. #855

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    After messaging her, 2 hrs for 450, YMMV on BBFS. Apparently not down with the brown. She asked to see what I look like to decide BBFS, so I ditched the convo. Based on why'all feedback, decided to go with a hopefully enthusiastic size Queen instead.
    Yeah she ditched me on SA several months ago after sending her pics. And I am decent looking and on decent shape, and yes brown.

  3. #854

    Nah Nina

    After messaging her, 2 hrs for 450, YMMV on BBFS. Apparently not down with the brown. She asked to see what I look like to decide BBFS, so I ditched the convo. Based on why'all feedback, decided to go with a hopefully enthusiastic size Queen instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthEnd  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up on Pac hwy and 216th wear or so ago. $ for cfs, the pics are accurate mediocre service. Was going to repeat but there was a rob report. I think on this site non pro section?

  4. #853

    Vaughn Wolff

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has a ton of reviews on TNA.
    You're right, clicked on wrong section. New to the hobby, sorry!

  5. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Any details on your encounter? Does she look like her pics?
    I picked her up on Pac hwy and 216th wear or so ago. $ for cfs, the pics are accurate mediocre service. Was going to repeat but there was a rob report. I think on this site non pro section?

  6. #851

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Nina is real.

    Met her off of SA about six months ago.
    Any details on your encounter? Does she look like her pics?

  7. #850

    Vaughn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever hung out with Vaughn? I'm wanting to set something up with her as all her social media checks out but no reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?241539-VaughnBon
    She has a ton of reviews on TNA.

  8. #849

    Vaughn Wolff

    Anyone ever hung out with Vaughn? I'm wanting to set something up with her as all her social media checks out but no reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?241539-VaughnBon

  9. #848

    Nina

    Please tell me she was as good as she looks. I'm trying to reach out now and am getting no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Nina is real.

    Met her off of SA about six months ago.

  10. #847
    Nina is real.

    Met her off of SA about six months ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Nina looks bomb.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/295129935619

    Nikki's hott.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/162225517919

    Never fucked a Brazilian before, but I'd like to start with this one.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/955707860117

    Can anyone confirm if these ones are real?

    Thanks.

  11. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you know what happened to Princess_Paige?

    Has anyone on here seen her?

    Probably the one provider I'd most want to meet but she just vanished.

    Was wondering if she's just UTR.
    Yeah, but it was almost 2 years ago. Everything was covered, although I didn't try negotiating. I do remember that she could twerk that fine ass in k9 position that would break any man alive!

  12. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Nina looks bomb.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/295129935619

    Nikki's hott.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/162225517919

    Never fucked a Brazilian before, but I'd like to start with this one.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/955707860117

    Can anyone confirm if these ones are real?

    Thanks.
    #2 & #3, those pics are all over the internet. #2 is a SI swimsuit model.

    #1 I don't know.

  13. #844

    Are these stg chicks real?

    Nina looks bomb.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/295129935619

    Nikki's hott.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/162225517919

    Never fucked a Brazilian before, but I'd like to start with this one.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/955707860117

    Can anyone confirm if these ones are real?

    Thanks.

  14. #843
    Do any of you know what happened to Princess_Paige?

    Has anyone on here seen her?

    Probably the one provider I'd most want to meet but she just vanished.

    Was wondering if she's just UTR.

  15. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineOceana  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Audrey and she was definitely at least in her low to mid-40's. Service-wise, Audrey was not any different from some older Chinese MILF.

    The recent overarching trend at KDollhouse is that pictures don't do a good job of representing actual looks. Their agency brings in the older K-milfs rather than K-girls.

    FWIW, KDollhouse let me in before they began asking for all this sort of ID for verification. It's become too Invasive now, not to mention Risky to give that level of info out.
    Thanks for your message. I couldn't agree with you more. I saw Audrey before reading your message. She was friendly and easy going, but it was still disappointment as I was expecting more. I find Amanda is coming back and she has very good reviews in this forum. I will try her next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape