The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 734 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Great kisser, BBBJ, FIV, good Daty will improve your odds, IMO. I did not persue BBFS or discuss it.
    FIA, CIM / facial, too.

    YMMV of course.

  2. #837

    Lovelyally

    Any one has tried Ally? I'm wondering she has an IC; or just a Cardate. Does BB, DATO, CIM in her menu?

  3. #836

    Amanda Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....this-week-only!-Prebooking-only!

    Saw her back in the day and was surprised to see her post today. Texted her and she even remembered me. However, not only is she pre-booking, she is also taking pre-payment. I declined.
    Amanda Kelly, she is definitely hot. 5 BENs per TNA profile? Pre pay, nope.

  4. #835

    Mizjuani Murcedes

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty good, especially for that rate. The glamour photos are a few years old, but her looks and body haven't changed. Good BBBJ, FIV. DATY is YMMV.
    Thank you, UCB appreciated. Maybe the lack of open daty is good for me. I do way too much and expose myself to too much risk. Simply put, I need to quit this!

  5. #834

    Amanda Kelly

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....this-week-only!-Prebooking-only!

    Saw her back in the day and was surprised to see her post today. Texted her and she even remembered me. However, not only is she pre-booking, she is also taking pre-payment. I declined.

  6. #833

    Mizjuani Murcedes

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Any info appreciated, I keep looking at her ads but don't pursue. Afraid it's another MekaMilz, way beyond her prime IMO. Thank you, jr.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1826002-💋-LABOR-DAY-WEEKEND-SPECIALS💋-120 HH-180 HR🌹I🚘-MYSELF) -Highly-reviewed-128683;-NO-OUTCALL-FEES🚫.

    IPad.
    She is pretty good, especially for that rate. The glamour photos are a few years old, but her looks and body haven't changed. Good BBBJ, FIV. DATY is YMMV.

  7. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are of an FTV Girls model called Danielle.
    https://www.coedcherry.com/models/danielle-ftv

  8. #831

    Due Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are of an FTV Girls model called Danielle.
    Thanks, SugarMail18 and LoveBJ. It's good to know that when I can no longer rely on my little head to make good decisions, I can always find a consultation here.

  9. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Here's one for you, gentlemen: https://yolo.com.seattle.listcrawler.com/post/36818259/.

    There's two things about this ad that worry me:

    1) Her rates seem a little low for someone that hot; either those are old pics, they aren't pics of her, or it's a LE sting.

    2) The address listed as the "location" is the Edgewater hotel in downtown Seattle; I know for a fact that the Edgewater has been used in the past for LE stings.

    My questions:

    Has anyone ever seen a legit provider at the Edgewater?

    Has anybody ever seen this provider specifically?
    The pictures are of an FTV Girls model called Danielle.

  10. #829

    Edgewater

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Here's one for you, gentlemen: https://yolo.com.seattle.listcrawler.com/post/36818259/.

    There's two things about this ad that worry me:

    1) Her rates seem a little low for someone that hot; either those are old pics, they aren't pics of her, or it's a LE sting.

    2) The address listed as the "location" is the Edgewater hotel in downtown Seattle; I know for a fact that the Edgewater has been used in the past for LE stings.

    My questions:

    Has anyone ever seen a legit provider at the Edgewater?

    Has anybody ever seen this provider specifically?
    Try doing photo search. She is all over the place. Yes she is a Scam.

  11. #828

    Don't do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Here's one for you, gentlemen: https://yolo.com.seattle.listcrawler.com/post/36818259/.

    There's two things about this ad that worry me:

    1) Her rates seem a little low for someone that hot; either those are old pics, they aren't pics of her, or it's a LE sting.

    2) The address listed as the "location" is the Edgewater hotel in downtown Seattle; I know for a fact that the Edgewater has been used in the past for LE stings.

    My questions:

    Has anyone ever seen a legit provider at the Edgewater?

    Has anybody ever seen this provider specifically?
    I almost got popped in a sting set up there about 6 years ago. Why would any provider pay those rates and charge so little. Word to the wise.

  12. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Here's one for you, gentlemen: https://yolo.com.seattle.listcrawler.com/post/36818259/.

    There's two things about this ad that worry me:

    1) Her rates seem a little low for someone that hot; either those are old pics, they aren't pics of her, or it's a LE sting.

    2) The address listed as the "location" is the Edgewater hotel in downtown Seattle; I know for a fact that the Edgewater has been used in the past for LE stings.

    My questions:

    Has anyone ever seen a legit provider at the Edgewater?

    Has anybody ever seen this provider specifically?
    Offering her services for money would be considered entrapment.

  13. #826

    Inquiry. Edgewater Hotel

    Here's one for you, gentlemen: https://yolo.com.seattle.listcrawler.com/post/36818259/.

    There's two things about this ad that worry me:

    1) Her rates seem a little low for someone that hot; either those are old pics, they aren't pics of her, or it's a LE sting.

    2) The address listed as the "location" is the Edgewater hotel in downtown Seattle; I know for a fact that the Edgewater has been used in the past for LE stings.

    My questions:

    Has anyone ever seen a legit provider at the Edgewater?

    Has anybody ever seen this provider specifically?

  14. #825

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Leah?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2310062%3BKENT!26%2310062%3 B%26%2310062%3 B%26%23128293%3 B-Self-Proclaimed-TNA-SUPERSTAR%26%23128293%3 B-AMAZING-5-STAR-REVIEWS-%26%23128293%3 B-%26%2310062%3 B%26%2310062%3 B%26%2310062%3 BNEW-SNAPCHAT-missleah206%26%2310062%3 B%26%2310062%3 B%26%2310062%3 B.

    I'm curious what she is open for.
    Great kisser, BBBJ, FIV, good Daty will improve your odds, IMO. I did not persue BBFS or discuss it.

  15. #824

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Any info appreciated, I keep looking at her ads but don't pursue. Afraid it's another MekaMilz, way beyond her prime IMO. Thank you, jr.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1826002-💋-LABOR-DAY-WEEKEND-SPECIALS💋-120 HH-180 HR🌹I🚘-MYSELF) -Highly-reviewed-128683;-NO-OUTCALL-FEES🚫.

    IPad.
    BTW- I am aware of the history of alerts but curious if she has changed her service level and honesty? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape