Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,636 to 25,650 of 37368
-
09-10-19 15:43 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 317Little Lisa Fans
I took the plunge again and had a dream of Little Lisa today. I had experienced the smoky room and the stinky clothes after leaving so I was hesitant. She said she had a new room in the same house and it was immaculate. Just the way things used to be, she is a neat and organized not to mention super clean lady. I thoroughly enjoyed my dream and will go back to seeing her regularly. If your an older monger you will love her.
Be safe and have fun.
-
09-10-19 14:55 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 57Please let me know
If you decide to TOFTT please let me know how it turns out.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:43 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 201RVA Spinners
Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105
-
09-10-19 10:34 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 192Tamera
I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019
-
09-10-19 09:58 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 51Dream with J. B. / Jamie in Chesterfield
Greeting fellow mongers,
I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.
Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.
Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.
Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.
When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.
J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.
Jamie is well worth a visit.
I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.
Old sergeant ""Out".
Infantry leads the way.
Airborne air assault.
-
09-10-19 07:49 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella
Made time to come by. Private residence was unsure at first but went on in. Made to feel safe and was taken upstairs bedroom. Talked a bit then proceeded tot he fun. Disrobed and she started a BBBJ that was one of the best I have had. Had to stop before I blew. Covered up and switched to mis. Pregnant belly did not get into way. Very tight and she got very wet. Stopped flipped her over and proceeded with K-9. The view was so nice even got braved and smacked the ass a couple of times. Could not hold back anymore and filled the cover. Very good date very satisfied. Half an hour for $. Will repeat. Glad she is back.
-
09-10-19 02:14 #11727Regular Member

Posts: 2Scarlett
I'm new here and she's my only contact. A little thicker than her pictures but she's nice and was eager to please.
Originally Posted by Jamieva74
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 00:04 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 313She has been reviewed quite a bit. Search for Bella and you will see plenty of info.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 18:40 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian girl
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1302901
Visited this girl. Looks nothing like the pics (of course but I have a thing for Asians).
Looks were a 5 but the CBJ made up for it. We spent about 10 minutes in 69 then she got on top and rode like a champ. We switched and I got on top for the finish. Kitty was nice and tight. Damage was 130 for hhr.
Mic. 10.
Body. 6.
The ride was a ten because she was nice and tight and took it like a champ.
Stay safe and be careful.
-
09-09-19 17:23 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...j/150859463945
Going to have take a shot at this again. Will leave report afterwards.
-
09-09-19 16:39 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian girl
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/687844107011
Anyone hooked up with her yet?
-
09-09-19 16:23 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 376Ivy
Damage was. 8 qv, I think ill do a hh with here if she comes to town again. She hosted at a decent place off commerce.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 15:32 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 49She reached out to me today
She reached out to me today. Seems she had some personal things to take care of but sounded in good spirits.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 13:58 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 199Damn. Damn. Damn! What was the damage and location?
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 11:13 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 94Tina
Are you talking about MILF Tina? I hope nothing has happened. She was always fast at responding with me as well.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





