Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 19309
-
09-10-19 17:15 #5869Regular Member

Posts: 4She is real. We used to mess around back when she just got her bolt-ons. She used to go by Peyton back then. She wasn't bad but nothing to brag about. Her rates are fair compared to the service she offers but she can get an attitude once in a while.
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 14:12 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 76Though a couple of pics appeared to be similar on a quick look, you are correct!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 12:01 #5867Banned Member

Posts: 551She's cool
I saw her when she was a Sugar Baby about a year or two ago. She has a very distinctive look with clear skin and amazing tits. At the time she had an amazing personality and not a clock watcher. I see she now advertises time slots, but when I saw her, she insisted on staying until I was ready for a second round, which took some time as I'm a one-shot guy. I lost contact with her because she was always changing phones or getting kicked off Seeking. Definitely worth the money back then. No idea if she's gone down hill now she's more mainstream.
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:20 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 234Kayla
Did she drive herself to Geneva are did you pick her up? Roses?
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:16 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 234Harley
Is this a new chick o the one from a couple years ago?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/841861134399
-
09-10-19 10:30 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 2959Not the same girl
Originally Posted by Paul46
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]
I don't believe Ghost Dog and Parzival444 are talking about the same person, the pictures are very different, different phone number as well.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 08:40 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 77Lacy
Has anyone seen Lacey pregnant BBW.
-
09-10-19 08:30 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 76See Post 5820 below.
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 22:14 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 59How is she?
Has anyone checked this girl put yet? Is she real & is she good?
https://escortalligator.com.palmbay....post/35346654/
-
09-09-19 18:52 #5860Regular Member

Posts: 9She's horrible
Had a very similar experience for a car date. She also smelled horribly, terrible attitude. Couldn't even finish. Waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 17:06 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 353Peach
Agree! Picture lot better than in person, it's like two different person.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 15:21 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 301Stacey
Saw this lovely woman over the weekend. Damage was. 80 for qv. Real worth the price of admission. Next time I will have to do a hhr.
I highly recommend. She is fairly new so very low mileage on this one.
Also, I almost forgot. She does all the work even from doggie. I was very impressed.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/276888265381
-
09-09-19 15:16 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 72Alexa. Aka April
Avoid this girl! I have already posted about her and noticed she changed her name. See previous reports for details but highpoints were. Her constantly answering phone, even while giving head, and arguing. With everybody, uber guy, her bf, and me when I called her out on it! Crazy clock watcher (she is that hurry up and cum girl), and the best. Did coke right in front of me after.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/781209671333
Good Luck.
-GD.
-
09-09-19 14:15 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 660Waste of time
Tried to hook up, first delayed 2 hrs then her incall locked. Pics looked better YMMV. Thanks though oneway.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 09:52 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 87Unicorns on SA
Thanks for that info.
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
At this point, not so concerned about the entry fee. I've already wasted a ton of money. Just tired of the disappointments, especially in Brevard / Volusia. And tired of searching in Orlando.
By the way, what do you mean "borderline STG material?" Is that a good thing?










Reply With Quote





