Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11733

    Little Lisa Fans

    I took the plunge again and had a dream of Little Lisa today. I had experienced the smoky room and the stinky clothes after leaving so I was hesitant. She said she had a new room in the same house and it was immaculate. Just the way things used to be, she is a neat and organized not to mention super clean lady. I thoroughly enjoyed my dream and will go back to seeing her regularly. If your an older monger you will love her.

    Be safe and have fun.

  2. #11732

    Please let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105
    If you decide to TOFTT please let me know how it turns out.

  3. #11731

    RVA Spinners

    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105

  4. #11730

    Tamera

    I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019

  5. #11729

    Dream with J. B. / Jamie in Chesterfield

    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.

    Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.

    Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.

    Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.

    When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.

    J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.

    Jamie is well worth a visit.

    I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.

    Old sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry leads the way.

    Airborne air assault.

  6. #11728

    Bella

    Made time to come by. Private residence was unsure at first but went on in. Made to feel safe and was taken upstairs bedroom. Talked a bit then proceeded tot he fun. Disrobed and she started a BBBJ that was one of the best I have had. Had to stop before I blew. Covered up and switched to mis. Pregnant belly did not get into way. Very tight and she got very wet. Stopped flipped her over and proceeded with K-9. The view was so nice even got braved and smacked the ass a couple of times. Could not hold back anymore and filled the cover. Very good date very satisfied. Half an hour for $. Will repeat. Glad she is back.

  7. #11727

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieva74  [View Original Post]
    Also engaged in some LFK and DATY. I concur with the others. She is legit and a nice time.
    I'm new here and she's my only contact. A little thicker than her pictures but she's nice and was eager to please.

  8. #11726
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...j/150859463945

    Going to have take a shot at this again. Will leave report afterwards.
    She has been reviewed quite a bit. Search for Bella and you will see plenty of info.

  9. #11725

    Asian girl

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1302901

    Visited this girl. Looks nothing like the pics (of course but I have a thing for Asians).

    Looks were a 5 but the CBJ made up for it. We spent about 10 minutes in 69 then she got on top and rode like a champ. We switched and I got on top for the finish. Kitty was nice and tight. Damage was 130 for hhr.

    Mic. 10.

    Body. 6.

    The ride was a ten because she was nice and tight and took it like a champ.

    Stay safe and be careful.

  10. #11724

    Bella

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...j/150859463945

    Going to have take a shot at this again. Will leave report afterwards.

  11. #11723

    Asian girl


  12. #11722

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Damn. Damn! What was the damage and location?
    Damage was. 8 qv, I think ill do a hh with here if she comes to town again. She hosted at a decent place off commerce.

  13. #11721

    She reached out to me today

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about MILF Tina? I hope nothing has happened. She was always fast at responding with me as well.
    She reached out to me today. Seems she had some personal things to take care of but sounded in good spirits.

  14. #11720
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I went and pulled the trigger with this one, and glad I did. Very sweet young lady, with somebof the biggest tits I've ever had the joy of fondling. Everything covered but definitely worth the cost of admission.
    Damn. Damn. Damn! What was the damage and location?

  15. #11719

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately? She's usually good at responding. But has seemingly disappeared off of the radar.
    Are you talking about MILF Tina? I hope nothing has happened. She was always fast at responding with me as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape