Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Squirter Bella Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim7767  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting next week and would like to meet a girl that squirts. PM me if you are that lady. Also if anyone else knows a squirter and could pass on the digets to me, I would appreciate it.
    Bella Raven is a huge squirter she is an advertiser on the sister site. Take a rain coat LOL!

    Orlo69.

    Stay safe.

  2. #6337

    Squirting

    I will be visiting next week and would like to meet a girl that squirts. PM me if you are that lady. Also if anyone else knows a squirter and could pass on the digets to me, I would appreciate it.

  3. #6336

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    This is the reason you always ask for verify photos.
    Hey man, I did ask and I got a photo but again, not the woman behind the door. How do you go about it trying to avoid the bait and switch? Thanks!

  4. #6335

    Alexlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alex this past week. She was running a hurricane special so I took her up on it for a 1 hr appointment. Her ad is on sister site.

    Good coms, Nice girl, attractive. Her place by airport was very clean, and nice place.

    She is a bit mechanical IMHO. Really not my idea of GFE either, even though she kisses, not really DFK, BBBJ. No DATY, not real passionate. But not bad either. Just ok. I think she would be better for QV or. 5 max if you needed some head ache relief. Would not do an hour. Maybe pop over for a QV quikie to release the stress, as I'm only 15 m away.

    She does allow CIM, & will give you 2 pops in the hour, so that is nice.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5160&cityid=98

    Cheers!
    I felt like I wrote this I had a very similar experience with her awhile ago I even told her I was looking for a regular prior to our meeting I haven't been back since.

  5. #6334
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    Hey Boys,

    Went in for an $. 80 QV. Comms were good. Made me wait longer than I hoped but it worked out. Unfortunately she is not the chick in the photos. Her English is basically non existent but she understood enough and with my limited Spanish skills, it was not really an issue. She said she was 24 but she looked maybe early 30's. Not bad but had baby damage and droopy tits. She did CBJ, then Mish and finished K9. Again, she is no where near what the photos show but she's fuckable but I would not repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1445622
    This is the reason you always ask for verify photos.

  6. #6333

    Alex Lynn

    Saw Alex this past week. She was running a hurricane special so I took her up on it for a 1 hr appointment. Her ad is on sister site.

    Good coms, Nice girl, attractive. Her place by airport was very clean, and nice place.

    She is a bit mechanical IMHO. Really not my idea of GFE either, even though she kisses, not really DFK, BBBJ. No DATY, not real passionate. But not bad either. Just ok. I think she would be better for QV or. 5 max if you needed some head ache relief. Would not do an hour. Maybe pop over for a QV quikie to release the stress, as I'm only 15 m away.

    She does allow CIM, & will give you 2 pops in the hour, so that is nice.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5160&cityid=98

    Cheers!

  7. #6332

    Report it to Admin. Include the link to the add

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Mombj, a blonde girl posted on the sister site is a scam. She just sends a weblink to get her address. Not sure where to report it at, but it's a scam.
    They can handle it.

  8. #6331

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Mombj, a blonde girl posted on the sister site is a scam. She just sends a weblink to get her address. Not sure where to report it at, but it's a scam.
    I saw that add today and thought it was TGTBG thanks for letting us know DS98.

  9. #6330

    Martina the Columbian

    Hey Boys,

    Went in for an $. 80 QV. Comms were good. Made me wait longer than I hoped but it worked out. Unfortunately she is not the chick in the photos. Her English is basically non existent but she understood enough and with my limited Spanish skills, it was not really an issue. She said she was 24 but she looked maybe early 30's. Not bad but had baby damage and droopy tits. She did CBJ, then Mish and finished K9. Again, she is no where near what the photos show but she's fuckable but I would not repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1445622

  10. #6329

    Sexysidey??

    I have been away from town for a while. Tried to contact Sidey for here super body rubs. Neither of the numbers I have work anymore. Just curious if she is still around. Always a relaxing time with no drama.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thank you.

    YM.

  11. #6328

    Fake ad on sister site

    Mombj, a blonde girl posted on the sister site is a scam. She just sends a weblink to get her address. Not sure where to report it at, but it's a scam.

  12. #6327
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by big booty Amanda. Pics are fake, not close, and she has / had a habit of ripping people off. Lives in the same place as Jessica.
    Amanda looks nice in person but pics are of Tori, who isn't the least bit attractive to me. Wanted $ minimum for dream.

  13. #6326

    Ana / Emily and Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    The first is Ana. Apparently is hispanic, but for all intents and purposes is white. Met her for a hh with 80 mario coins. Overall not bad, but she wasn't particularly into it. I think she has a chipped tooth. Haven't repeated, probably won't repeat.

    The second in Jessica and is another Lockhart girl. Nice enough, good headache. Would recommend if apopka Susan doesn't answer.

  14. #6325

    Brooke / Amanda

    She used to go by big booty Amanda. Pics are fake, not close, and she has / had a habit of ripping people off. Lives in the same place as Jessica.

  15. #6324

    New Girl

    I was interested in meeting this girl. She's posted daily since hurricane but I'm waiting on a review or feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....705/4072049311
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails af9541c844c2a3baaaeb493c829837cd_f.jpg‎   f45e0a8ec0b0e0a386fccaab9521b920_f.jpg‎   fc38ff5f0aaa9035c1acdac0f4e0ad4d_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape