Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6317

    Really needs some info if anyone has some.

    I posted a few days about Nina asking for some info. She posts on the sister site. Her handle is NinaMP23. Just need to know if she is legit and how it was. I did have one person reach out to me. But they have not been on the site very long and have not posted much. A little difficult to believe them.

  2. #6316

    Be careful with this one

    The tats look exactly like a girl that ripped me off a few years ago.

  3. #6315

    Reviews

    Reviews say everything is covered. Not GFE. But it also says she looks a lot better in person.

  4. #6314

  5. #6313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Try Boss Lady, one of a kind

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival444  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys new to Orlando. I'm by Alafaya right now, so I wanted to see if there were any really good looking girls you guys cool recommend here?
    Here's a starting place for you:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8133781880

    C3.

  6. #6312

    PRican provider

    Have anyone info about this girl? Seems to be familiar but no sure. PM please thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4072883164

  7. #6311

  8. #6310

    Does anyone have any input on these two providers?


  9. #6309

    Suggestions?

    Hey guys new to Orlando. I'm by Alafaya right now, so I wanted to see if there were any really good looking girls you guys cool recommend here?

  10. #6308

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I believed this is the girl he was talking about.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/4079000343
    Yes this is the one!

  11. #6307

    Petite spinner

    I saw her earlier this week and she was an enthusiastic sucker. BBBJ was great. She is older mabe in her 50's but she has a really nice petite sexy body.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36828812/

  12. #6306

    NinaMP23

    She is very legit. She is trying to get back into the business. Has been really quiet for a long while.

  13. #6305

    Where's Waldo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tg123  [View Original Post]
    Spot the pimp?
    Kinda reminds me of the puzzle game - 'Where's Waldo'. Hot girl!

  14. #6304

  15. #6303

    Bad review

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K  [View Original Post]
    Hope someone TOFTT and reports on her.
    Some guy posted he was robbed by her in the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape