Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,651 to 25,665 of 37374
-
09-09-19 17:23 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...j/150859463945
Going to have take a shot at this again. Will leave report afterwards.
-
09-09-19 16:39 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian girl
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/687844107011
Anyone hooked up with her yet?
-
09-09-19 16:23 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 376Ivy
Damage was. 8 qv, I think ill do a hh with here if she comes to town again. She hosted at a decent place off commerce.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 15:32 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 49She reached out to me today
She reached out to me today. Seems she had some personal things to take care of but sounded in good spirits.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 13:58 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 199Damn. Damn. Damn! What was the damage and location?
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 11:13 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 94Tina
Are you talking about MILF Tina? I hope nothing has happened. She was always fast at responding with me as well.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 11:12 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 94Bbw
Did you happen to try out anal? I'd be interested how she is with that.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 09:35 #11717Regular Member

Posts: 17Midlothian girl
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...k/084922044172
Anyone know her?
-
09-09-19 06:23 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 376Good visit
I went and pulled the trigger with this one, and glad I did. Very sweet young lady, with somebof the biggest tits I've ever had the joy of fondling. Everything covered but definitely worth the cost of admission.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 16:24 #11715Regular Member

Posts: 17Hi, new guy here. Anyone know a white girl who is pretty short, calling herself Ariel, she told me its because she had red hair and loved the little mermaid, its been a few years and the only other thing that I remember was that she was by Richmond International Airport. If this is the wrong place for it lmk.
-
09-08-19 14:39 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 317Ghost of the day
Made a date with this lady, set up a time and when I got to the area she went dark, no contact and it's been several hours now. I guess she got a better offer.
Hope others have better luck.
Be safe and have fun.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/514216937302
-
09-08-19 12:43 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 417Boycott false advertising
Not into giving head although her activities list on STG claims otherwise. After breaking the ice I have started asking any potential provider if their activities list on STG is accurate. So far one has changed her tune which led to my not seeing her. Looks like some are changing services offered like some use out of date pics. Betting you'll stay and waste time and money. Thanks for report.
Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 12:05 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for sharing. Had her on my radar.
Originally Posted by BigSwede
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:43 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 452Some people just arent meant for this line of work.
Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:06 #11710Senior Member

Posts: 32PG Small BBW
Had a disappointing dream with Lindsey. Head game was decent but fell way short of appearance compared to STG photos and hygiene lacking. Better out there for same $.











Reply With Quote





