The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11723

    Asian girl


  2. #11722

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Damn. Damn! What was the damage and location?
    Damage was. 8 qv, I think ill do a hh with here if she comes to town again. She hosted at a decent place off commerce.

  3. #11721

    She reached out to me today

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about MILF Tina? I hope nothing has happened. She was always fast at responding with me as well.
    She reached out to me today. Seems she had some personal things to take care of but sounded in good spirits.

  4. #11720
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I went and pulled the trigger with this one, and glad I did. Very sweet young lady, with somebof the biggest tits I've ever had the joy of fondling. Everything covered but definitely worth the cost of admission.
    Damn. Damn. Damn! What was the damage and location?

  5. #11719

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately? She's usually good at responding. But has seemingly disappeared off of the radar.
    Are you talking about MILF Tina? I hope nothing has happened. She was always fast at responding with me as well.

  6. #11718

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/846556742233

    I went to see her for a QV; bbj was amazing and k9 had a great view.

    Damage was. 6 for her special.
    Did you happen to try out anal? I'd be interested how she is with that.

  7. #11717

  8. #11716

    Good visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this provider, all my findings have be positive, may have to toftt before the storm comes in LOL! Thanks in advance any info is appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2736/1/563552
    I went and pulled the trigger with this one, and glad I did. Very sweet young lady, with somebof the biggest tits I've ever had the joy of fondling. Everything covered but definitely worth the cost of admission.

  9. #11715
    Hi, new guy here. Anyone know a white girl who is pretty short, calling herself Ariel, she told me its because she had red hair and loved the little mermaid, its been a few years and the only other thing that I remember was that she was by Richmond International Airport. If this is the wrong place for it lmk.

  10. #11714

    Ghost of the day

    Made a date with this lady, set up a time and when I got to the area she went dark, no contact and it's been several hours now. I guess she got a better offer.

    Hope others have better luck.

    Be safe and have fun.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/514216937302

  11. #11713

    Boycott false advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/561988018013

    I'm not quite sure if she's been reviewed here before. Well, here's mine.

    I met up with her somewhere in Walmsley Blvd Southside. Nice safe place. When we are about to dream away, she said she's not into giving head.

    Fine, I said. But boy, talk about being frigid and unresponsive.

    Such a waste of time, I think. I just left because it's not worth arguing about.

    You might have a different experience. But that's it for me.

    Just keeping an eye out for everybody here.
    Not into giving head although her activities list on STG claims otherwise. After breaking the ice I have started asking any potential provider if their activities list on STG is accurate. So far one has changed her tune which led to my not seeing her. Looks like some are changing services offered like some use out of date pics. Betting you'll stay and waste time and money. Thanks for report.

  12. #11712
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede  [View Original Post]
    Had a disappointing dream with Lindsey. Head game was decent but fell way short of appearance compared to STG photos and hygiene lacking. Better out there for same $.
    Thanks for sharing. Had her on my radar.

  13. #11711
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/561988018013

    , she said she's not into giving head.
    Some people just arent meant for this line of work.

  14. #11710

    PG Small BBW

    Had a disappointing dream with Lindsey. Head game was decent but fell way short of appearance compared to STG photos and hygiene lacking. Better out there for same $.

  15. #11709

    Victoria Blanco: SCAMMER

    Hi everyone,

    I posted about her earlier last week and this is a confirmed scammer. I don't know if someone is pretending to be her. She actually used to work under a different number but I heard she's retired. I know she has a pornhub page. Anyway, I noticed on 9/6 she was posted here in Richmond, Augusta, and Fort Worth Texas. If you ask if she's in town, she'll say yes then ask for a $40 deposit saying that once you send she'll send the address. Yeah right. I know most of you guys are smart but never send deposits of any kind. These are her links:

    Richmond- http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/279578872016.

    Augusta- http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...t/206606860626.

    Fort Worth- http://south-dallas-ft-worth.skipthe...t/206606860626.

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape