Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6979
-
09-11-19 02:12 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 353Thanks for the info. I'm new to the SA game. So I'm going to need to learn to weed out the fakes and scams.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 00:18 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 1070Kind of fugly too. Anyone know what ddlg / kink that she mentions is?
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 21:24 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 244Not!
https://www.seeking.com/member/36dbe...b-b7fcc3a6796c says she will settle for 600 per meet. Very nice of her.
-
09-10-19 20:20 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 5229I'd be wary.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
I've been on there for a few years and I don't recognize her. I would have messaged her in the past.
Secondly, most girls using CT, CT as a location are generally fake or a cam girl scamming for credit card info or Venmo cash in advance. You get drained in a different way or get nothing.
Besides, it's a bs profile.
BMD.
-
09-10-19 17:15 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 353Info on this girl
https://www.seeking.com/member/baf9a...9-8cedf496ac36 This one caught my eye. My profile on SA is still pending completion (24-48 hrs!) so I can't message her yet. Before I do message her I wanted to know if anyone has seen her before or been in contact? States that her previous profile got deleted, so she isn't new.
-
09-10-19 13:27 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 1000A New Scam
https://www.seeking.com/member/48094...4-8d723ff9bcd1
I bumped into this profile I was very intrigued spoke with her for a day and a half until I found out that she's from Maryland. She only comes to Southbury to visit her friend once in a while, every other month. Pictures were awesome, very sexy, she even sent me some pictures of her friend. Me being the consummate ladies man that I am, asked her if she didn't mind If her friend took care of me while she was away. She happily agreed. She then suggested that I should pay her a finders fee for hooking me up. I of course agreed with her and would've happily paid. Unfortunately she wanted the money before hand and when I refused I realized that it was just a scam, packaged with a pretty bow, presented in a different way.
Hold on to your wallets. Poo.
-
09-09-19 18:26 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 244Looks like she had two numbers and profiles.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 12:43 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 1715Coco
You like um thick it looks like. I'm still waiting on Tia from Hartford. Slow to set up a meeting.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 11:21 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 156Coco bunny
Seeing this one Friday night. Fun and pleasant via text and I can't wait to play with this one.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...oYkzZ0MDkxoB1a
-
09-09-19 11:11 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 208Same with me
The same thing happened to me. She said she needed money for Uber, then I t old her I would pick her up, once again no. I said ill get you back when we meet, again no. Definately a scammer.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 11:10 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 156Flirt234
Has anyone had any experience with this one. I have been texting back and forth and it's like pulling teeth to get any information. One word text and won't commit to a price.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ade...e-15e0662fc172
-
09-09-19 10:38 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 1070Obviously, just cause she says she always gets xyz doesn't make it true. Unless by always she is talking about that one time she lucked out. Also, I would want to see driver license before I took her word about age.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 10:00 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 244I wouldn't pay 150 for that.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 09:59 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 244Ccneedssugar
Scammer. Will ask for a few dollars for gas then to be paid up front. If you say no she will ghost you. https://www.seeking.com/member/d1e8b...0-2e0481722668.
-
09-09-19 09:56 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 244She will! LOL. Trust me.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




