Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 8733
-
09-09-19 15:17 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 886I've looked at her ads and see the bad reviews but she's seriously my type, sadly though so it prescilla in Waterbury LOL but I stay away fr there. One day I really feel like I'll slip up and try to hook up with that Krystal though. What kind of wrong has she done? Setups?
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 07:32 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 28Beware
She was recently arrested for criminal trespass 3rd degree. It's a misdemeanor. She was released but she has been on my stay far away list for a while. She did a lot of people wrong including me but I made sure I got mine before I crossed her off my list. She was a good one though so I can see why you want to see her but Beware.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
09-09-19 06:06 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 476Krystal
Seen her post a few times over the few weeks but keeps dropping off before I get a chance I know there were a few bad reports but jeez I loved hitting that tight little body amd would love to hit it againif she is still not too far gone has anyone seen her lately?? PM or post just dying to see her again.
-
09-09-19 06:04 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 476Olivia
Seen some mixed reviews was looking for release so figured what the hell all reciews said no demons so I went for the hhr visit, she is girl in pics a few pounds heavier but not a bbw just thick negotiated daty CBJ and FS she was very clean room spotless started off with a little daty as soon as she started to get into it she pulled away and said my turn put cover on with mouth gave an ok CBJ then asked how I wanted her did a little mish amd she laid lime a fuck doll so then asked her to turn around and pounded the shit out of her from behind till I blew in the hat very little pushback on her part amd didn't even try to fake it like I said as soon as she was getting into the daty she stopped me probably wouldn't go again but never know rates listed in ad.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/452826957702
-
09-07-19 11:18 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 338Pay her a visit. As you know very well, you will not be disappointed.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 16:45 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 337Lady Star
Good report I used to see her a lot but haven't in a while. Always had nice visits with her. Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but the pictures on her ads are pretty honest. And she really works hard to please.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 11:18 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 410I enjoyed my visit did a hhr special.
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:37 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 338Lady Star
It has been a while since I have reported on Lady Star. http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...r/405478809132.
Since my last report I have seen her 4 times. Every time I see her I want go back for more. My latest visit was this past Wednesday. I met her at her incall around 11 am. I love an afternoon delight and she did not let me down. We started out with LKF, then DFK. I explored her BBW body with my kisses and spent a lot of time making love to her 38 C boobs. Her nipples are perfect for sucking and when erect they seem to just dance between my lips.
I then worked my way down south and began to feast on her pussy. She has a trimmed Bush that is warm and tasty that begs to be played with. I know what she likes and I went to town. She came with a shudder of her hips and I stayed in place until she pushed me away. We made out some more and I played with her boobs again. I just love sucking her tits and making her cum with my mouth.
Then she had me lay on my back and she went to work on me. She started out by licking my ear lobes, kissing me deeply and then moved onto to the place that drives me wild, my nipples. I am not shy to admit that I love to have my nipples sucked and bitten. She started out with light kissing, then sucking and nibbling. I begged her not to be shy and bite as hard as she could. She didn't let me down.
By this time I was at full attention and ready to pound her. I asked for the wrapper and told her to get ready for me to fuck the shit out of her. She took me into her mouth and savored what was about to go inside her pussy. She gave lots of attention to my balls and I knew I was not going to last long. I put the condom on and she got on all fours for me. I asked for mish and she laid on her back and spread her legs for me. I slowly went in and squeezed my groin muscles, she moaned in pleasure. I started a slow rhythm as I leaned down and kissed her her full soft lips. She raised her head and bit each nipple hard. Then I increased my pace. I told her her that I wanted her to cum all over my cock. I wanted to feel her pussy quiver. She told me how much she liked my dick in her pussy. Then she came, she screamed out and begged me to go faster. As she recovered from her orgasm I was close to climax. I pounded harder and she let out a yelp as I filled the bag with my cum and she climaxed again.
After we both recovered from our nirvana we kissed and cuddled for bit. She helped me clean up and we had a cigarette while we both dressed. A long kiss good bye and I headed for home.
-
09-03-19 09:39 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 141Ivy
Met with her in Branford a few weeks ago, total waste of money, would not see her again, if she paid me, just my 2 cents worth.
Originally Posted by BlahblahHowdy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 08:39 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 59Info
Seen her a few weeks ago. B- CBJ and service was rushed. Better out there for rate imo. YMMV. Didn't seem into it. I'd look elsewhere.
-
09-02-19 10:17 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 410http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...y/609328611840
Any info on this one?
-
09-01-19 19:42 #1177Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21Damiana
I remember her she left a lot of victims in her path. Screwed a lot of people. Became a hero in user who knows probably in jail or moved out of state.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 18:45 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 886I remember old reviews elsewhere that made her seem legit and decent. Problem is that was a few years ago on CV and it's still the same exact pics LOL.
Originally Posted by MakeItQuick
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 11:45 #1175Regular Member

Posts: 1Ivy or Ivanna
Contacted her last night for a meet. Was going to go to her place, but at 130 am she said her sister had not yet gone to work (where would that be at that hour?) and so we could meet at a local notel, and she would use part of gift for the room. Luckily I read this post first, since my spidey sense made me suspicious of a take the money and run situation. Thanks for the posts.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 09:50 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 259Damiana
Anyone remember Damiana? Petite, a bit of a wacko, good skills, hands free BBBJ and really got into the play when she was on her Agame. I heard she started going downhill and since you relocated out of her area, I haven't tried contacting her in quite some time. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?










Reply With Quote





