Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 44,656 to 44,670 of 52342
-
09-08-19 22:50 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 3480Sure they could pass for twenties but usually were 30's. Remember even I'd's can be fake. Take everything with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 22:47 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 3480Zenia aka Kira used to be an automatic BBFS before her return to M with her newly enhanced tits. Looked a little older but great service. Now not so sure. Will give it a whirl.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 22:27 #7685Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484Recognize her
Is she BBFS.
-
09-08-19 21:34 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 127If good looking, comfortable with sex, and wants quick cash a girl can be introduced into the industry by a friend, a scout, etc. I see this happening on HX more often these days. It's not plentiful but if you look hard enough can find good looking girls in their early 20's from different ethnic backgrounds on that site. Where a good portion of my mongering money is going these days since SESTA / FOSTA affected M's business is a utr agency that probably has at least 3-4 pretty girls in their early 20's rotating in every month. They're cfs but I'm fine with that for young hot asian girls. I used to only go to korean agency's and think like you that for awhile it seemed like all the providers were over 30. There was one korean agency (sixshop) that seemed to do an ok job with getting twenties girls that were good looking so I used to go to them a lot but they didn't rotate new good girls in fast enough for me. What I really would want is to go back to the good ol days when M had some really good bbfscip girls in their twenties. Diane, sexy sky, Lina, Ena, phoebe etc. Wow those girls were AWESOME and nothing comes close to them these days. Sexy sky and Diane were the most recent but still that was like back in March April of this year. Those were the best days. I think things have gone backwards some but they are still better than 3-5 years ago. It's like we took 3 steps forward but one step back recently. I hope LA/OC takes another step forward sometime soon.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 21:05 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 860Zenia and Nikki
Last week asked who was available with M and Nikki was available, she was hard to book for a while so I booked her for that morning. Easy BBFS didn't have to ask.
Today I texted M to see who was available last min, I chose Zenia, she has an amazing rack big tits slightly smaller than Cona and provided good service but not M girls service sadly, no BBFS, I tried for some p2 p and she went a little too forward almost went inside of her pussy so she puts the cover on, I didn't ask for BBFS but she insisted in cover. I just wanted more p2 p. Definitely would see Nikki again but zenia once is good enough because no BBFS.
-
09-08-19 20:44 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 127Sure that may be but as long as they can pass for 20 something then I'm happy. And M did have a good amount of girls that could pass for their twenties back then. I hung out with one on her offtime and saw her ID she was legit 24. These days it's like the average is mid to upper thirties and it's been 4-5 months since I bbfscip someone that could pass for their twenties at M's.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 20:37 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 3480That's not the BEBE / BB I was referring to. I saw Lia at M's and she was one of the best fucks I ever had in spite of her age. The BB I'm talking about is the real hot one who was with M in June and was due to return this month but I just heard from her and it has been delayed till December.
Originally Posted by LaMancha
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bebe-esc...angeles-448005
-
09-08-19 20:32 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 3480Let's not sugar coat realiity. You don't have to be homeless or desperate to be a hooker / prostitute.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
Hooker noun (1).
Hook·8203;er.
\ ˈhu̇-kəare \.
Definition of hooker (Entry 1 of 6).
1: one that hooks.
2: DRINK.
A hooker of Scotch.
3: PROSTITUTE.
-
09-08-19 19:36 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 518Pretty Young girls and hooker don't go together too often. I think for a young girl to be a hooker, she must be desperate to the point where she could be homeless for her to be a hooker. And even that, her first choice will be hostess in a karaoke bar.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
I dropped around 6 figures from 2015-2018 and rarely spot anyone in their early 20's. Except nana the Vietnamese girl where I bbfscip numerous time. I believe she's just 19.
With that in mind these girls you saw probably in their mid 30's with great make-uP.
Sorry to break this down, but if you are in a hunt for a pretty young early 20's in this hobby, you're out of lucks.
I do see late 20's girl, hope that helps.
-
09-08-19 19:04 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 3690I knew that
I usually agree with you. I warm them up all the time. I see new girls a lot. Not many are worth the effort to try making them do anything for me. I like it better when a girl makes me feel special on her own volition. Just my normal effort is enough for most Kgirls to make me happy. I don't always need special service.
If a girl wants me to repeat or give good review, they better know how to treat me right. I will always treat them right in the first place.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:48 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 3690I kid myself all the time
I see them for the fantasy, not to have reality smacks me in the head. My big head may think a girl is at least 30 but my boner would refuse to listen. It's all good.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:37 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 3480All we have to do is be nice and respectful. Seduction isn't necessary since we know what we both are there for. It's just a matter of warming them up so as to having them want to please us as much as we seem to be pleasing them. That is probably what accounts for my high percentage of BBFS and that isn't always M's girls. Make them happy and they will usually do anything for you.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:34 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 3480Don't kid yourself. Most, if not all, of those 20 something girls that you thought you were fucking back in the day were actually 30 something and in some cases even more. I'll keep that one to myself. I never suspected that until one of those alleged 20 something girls told me how old she actually was and how just about all of them were the same. She was around then and is still around so she's very familiar with the business. It's amazing what a little make up can do. Cut out the ripe lines on a peach and suddenly it looks like it was just plucked from the tree. Especially if it's giving you a sloppy and deep blowjob. It works miracles.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:07 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 3690No intel
Nobody said anything about the 20 age range BBFSCIP back then. This is what happens when guys don't share. Not blaming you of course.
I didn't share either but I also needed no intel. I am not strictly a BB guy or visit M girls only. I was still banging Kgirls regularly before and after FOSTA with many agencies without complaints. I felt sorry for guys who got disappointments because they had no intel so I joined to help out a little.
Apology if I don't share as much as guys like, I just don't want to be the first to see a girl and then talk about her too. The community needs to help out so I don't stick out like a sore thumb LOL. It's very easy for me to stick out if I hadn't restrained myself so far.
There are still young chicks here making me happy but I guess taste is subjective.
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 17:32 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 3690The Holy Grail
I never try to seduce a Kgirl. It's too much work. Most Kgirls would give at least decent service to a decent and clean guy.
So I fing her because I like to see her O. I lick because I like the juice. It's a little challenging when there may be cream I didn't order. Can't always do first appointment.
It's also human nature. When I like a girl a lot, I get a lot more out of it. It seems like the feeling would be reciprocated with me.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




