Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5890

    Robbery / Hollie and Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Derppy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to report this but Hollie and her gf are robbing people down on 55 at home town studios. Can't find the ad now but the phone number is +1 (919) 391-6710. Stay away.

    Edit: found the ad:
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/two-girl-specials/743084537414
    I have seen Hollie once around July this year. Nothing stellar, but I know every now and then she groups with other girls to offer a 2-girl sessions. She has done that multiple times, and she has been in the business for a while.

    She has a spinning body, and honestly if she will get her sh1 t together she will be a good provider.

    She had mixed reviews, and that is why I never tried contacted her until she posted she was with a girl called Aubree, and when Aubree knocked the door to use the room, and Hollie was sleeping there, and she went out on her PJs. She is not bad looking and that is how she got into my list. However, trying to get hold of Holle was mission impossible. I got ghosted at least 4 times while I got all the way to the parking lot.

    I got to the conclusion demons are strong on her because one time I went to work after she ghosted me and she called back an hour later, in a language I couldn't understand. She was mumbling words and someone else was in the background. Later on, she was sharp answering text messages within minutes, and that is how I finally got a dream with her.

    She remembered me going to her room with the girl Aubree, few months ago.

    I don't think Hollie knows what Elizabeth is doing to be honest. I bet they just met and to share expenses they are sharing the room going 50/*50 I guess (very common with some providers) .

  2. #5889

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    When they eat like that, it really makes you wonder about the rest of their health and hygiene!
    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    That and a pack of camels is the breakfast of champions.

    Med.
    I NEVER wonder about their health and hygiene. It will always be sketchy. Cover up! That way if they are clean and scent free it's a plus!! Also my fav time to monger is 10 am. I ask for shower fresh and first appointment of the day and almost always get it. BTW- she was clean and fun. Go see her!

  3. #5888

    Champions

    That and a pack of camels is the breakfast of champions.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    When they eat like that, it really makes you wonder about the rest of their health and hygiene!

  4. #5887

    Midget

    Pretty sure I talked to her the last time she was here and she was a total biatch on the phone so I took a hard pass. Maybe she was just having a bad day but wasn't worth it to me to find out. Not really attracted, just a bucket list item.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her but have not pulled the trigger. Says her name is Lilliana. Rates are 80/100/200. Hosts out of a motel off New Bern right now. FS but no Greek. Don't know what else is or isn't on the menu.

    Here is her latest ad - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/648126872804.

  5. #5886
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Saw Camilla last week in Raleigh near Crabtree area. Truthfully, I was expecting a bait and switch bc her photos looked a little too hot. To my surprise, she was amazing. She met me at the door in black thigh highs, matching black thong and bra. She was very tall in her 3" heels. For the record, I live out of state so this is for all you Raleigh locals. She is the hottest (body wise) provider I have EVER seen. Beautiful long legs, tight bubble ass, perfect natural tits. Her face is just OK. She's not ugly, but not a stunner. She does have beautiful, straight, long black hair. Found her on Adult Search under Camilla Latina. She loved DATY. No FIV though. Nice BBBJ.

    Cons: she was very quite, possibly bc it was near 11 pm in the hotel. I don't think she spoke much English. She set an alarm on her phone and even though it was for one hour, she clocked off around 45 min. Maybe we got our signals crossed on the time.

    Either way. If I live near Raleigh, I would repeat in a heart beat. Most amazing body I've ever seen! No lie.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1622858
    You just described almost all the BKS women. 200 hr VIP rate.

  6. #5885

    Camilla

    Unfortunately this girl is gone. She travels. I spoke with her last week but I couldn't make the planets align.

    Not sure if she'll be back. I asked her to let me know when she was back and I didn't get a text back.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Saw Camilla last week in Raleigh near Crabtree area. Truthfully, I was expecting a bait and switch bc her photos looked a little too hot. To my surprise, she was amazing. She met me at the door in black thigh highs, matching black thong and bra. She was very tall in her 3" heels. For the record, I live out of state so this is for all you Raleigh locals. She is the hottest (body wise) provider I have EVER seen. Beautiful long legs, tight bubble ass, perfect natural tits. Her face is just OK. She's not ugly, but not a stunner. She does have beautiful, straight, long black hair. Found her on Adult Search under Camilla Latina. She loved DATY. No FIV though. Nice BBBJ.

    Cons: she was very quite, possibly bc it was near 11 pm in the hotel. I don't think she spoke much English. She set an alarm on her phone and even though it was for one hour, she clocked off around 45 min. Maybe we got our signals crossed on the time.

    Either way. If I live near Raleigh, I would repeat in a heart beat. Most amazing body I've ever seen! No lie.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1622858

  7. #5884

    Midget Play Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore007  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/082092282574

    Was planning on spending the weekend away from Bragg in Raleigh and was wondering if anyone had information on this rare opportunity? Please PM me. Thanks.
    Texted with her but have not pulled the trigger. Says her name is Lilliana. Rates are 80/100/200. Hosts out of a motel off New Bern right now. FS but no Greek. Don't know what else is or isn't on the menu.

    Here is her latest ad - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/648126872804.

  8. #5883

    Damage report

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    What was the rate and how long was the session?
    I think it was around $80 and lasted 30 min.

  9. #5882

    See post 5861

    Standard "angry bf at the door" robbery.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide more details on the setup and how the rob went down? It might help other unsuspecting brothers recognize a bad situation before it gets worse. Usually it's the angry boyfriend / pimp that busts in but in this case you said her and girlfriend. Thanks for looking out bro!

  10. #5881

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    I met this woman in the not too distant past.

    She is the woman in the pics + 30 pounds.

    I think she'd be amazing without the weight.

    Overall expectations were not FS and I thought I'd try her.

    Started with massage and then flipped for a very nice BBBJ with teasing.

    No CIM, but I'm guessing she could deliver more once she knows you.

    I won't repeat since I like more of the whole experience, but it was fun anyway and she was polite and kind.

    Comfortable location. Pvt residence just off highway.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...t/094163500181
    What was the rate and how long was the session?

  11. #5880

    Red bull and Cheetos?

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    She did ask me to get her a Red Bull and some Cheetos. LOL I happened to be at the store right then anyway!
    When they eat like that, it really makes you wonder about the rest of their health and hygiene!

  12. #5879

    RE: Camilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Saw Camilla last week in Raleigh near Crabtree area. Truthfully, I was expecting a bait and switch bc her photos looked a little too hot. To my surprise, she was amazing. She met me at the door in black thigh highs, matching black thong and bra. She was very tall in her 3" heels. For the record, I live out of state so this is for all you Raleigh locals. She is the hottest (body wise) provider I have EVER seen. Beautiful long legs, tight bubble ass, perfect natural tits. Her face is just OK. She's not ugly, but not a stunner. She does have beautiful, straight, long black hair. Found her on Adult Search under Camilla Latina. She loved DATY. No FIV though. Nice BBBJ.

    Cons: she was very quite, possibly bc it was near 11 pm in the hotel. I don't think she spoke much English. She set an alarm on her phone and even though it was for one hour, she clocked off around 45 min. Maybe we got our signals crossed on the time.

    Either way. If I live near Raleigh, I would repeat in a heart beat. Most amazing body I've ever seen! No lie.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1622858
    Very nice review. What was the damage?

  13. #5878

    Rob details

    Quote Originally Posted by Derppy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to report this but Hollie and her gf are robbing people down on 55 at home town studios. Can't find the ad now but the phone number is +1 (919) 391-6710. Stay away.

    Edit: found the ad:
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/two-girl-specials/743084537414
    Can you provide more details on the setup and how the rob went down? It might help other unsuspecting brothers recognize a bad situation before it gets worse. Usually it's the angry boyfriend / pimp that busts in but in this case you said her and girlfriend. Thanks for looking out bro!

  14. #5877
    Quote Originally Posted by Derppy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to report this but Hollie and her gf are robbing people down on 55 at home town studios. Can't find the ad now but the phone number is +1 (919) 391-6710. Stay away.

    Edit: found the ad:
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/two-girl-specials/743084537414
    That is Elizabeth Rexrode. Look in the scam section of Raleigh and Durham. I got robbed by her mid of July. I posted about her. Look other posts where some members had similar issues. Others found her in FB, and her pictures were posted.

  15. #5876

    Tug

    I met this woman in the not too distant past.

    She is the woman in the pics + 30 pounds.

    I think she'd be amazing without the weight.

    Overall expectations were not FS and I thought I'd try her.

    Started with massage and then flipped for a very nice BBBJ with teasing.

    No CIM, but I'm guessing she could deliver more once she knows you.

    I won't repeat since I like more of the whole experience, but it was fun anyway and she was polite and kind.

    Comfortable location. Pvt residence just off highway.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...t/094163500181

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape