Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,681 to 22,695 of 37370
-
09-09-19 05:02 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 779Anjo
I might suspect her name is Angel which may sound like Anjo.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 16:41 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 33China Body Works
Decided to check out this new place in Warren. Strictly legit massage. No tease and kept covered on the flip. Decent massage however but don't expect any happy endings.
-
09-08-19 13:10 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 79Fuji Spa
Only one I know of is fuji spa in flint.
Originally Posted by Drummr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 12:31 #14687Regular Member

Posts: 16Chinese Massage. She is probably new.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:22 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 261Anjo?
I'm not familiar with anyone by the name Anjo. Which Westland spa are you referring to, there are a few.
Originally Posted by Eromon
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 10:38 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 31Bonita Diaz
Bonita Diaz.
Sent her a message through her website late on Friday night asking for next day appointment. Received an mail in the early morning on Saturday to call. Made the call, she didn't answer, left a message. She called me back and set a late morning appointment. She's in a hotel in Southfield. Paid her standard fee, slightly higher than AMP prices, but far better service. Nice lady, nice chat as I was cleaning up and dressing, will definitely be a repeater.
-
09-08-19 10:35 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 32Seeking Sara
Has anyone seen Sara in the past couple of weeks?
I saw her a while back and had a nice, firm massage w / he from her for $.4 (a little pricey for me, but oh well) I've tried reaching out again and she hasn't responded. She was not the one in the pics, but still cute.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1609472
-
09-08-19 08:42 #14683Regular Member

Posts: 10HA! Sounds like trying to g'off in a doctor's office. Thanks for the review. Will avoid this place.
Originally Posted by OffRoadLvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 06:33 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 146Agreed, that's why I only share UTR info with people who have many postings. Then I check their postings to see if its just bullshit posts or relevant. Don't get our good girls in trouble.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
And yes, I have been getting messages from new accts with one post, zero posts. But anything under 30posts, I still go and look at them. See what was said
-
09-08-19 01:50 #14681Senior Member

Posts: 95Late night
Any Asian parlors or other parlors that offer extras or he open 24 hrs?
-
09-08-19 01:47 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 480I have not received any "feelers" but I guarantee if I do I won't be answering any questions from a newbie.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 23:12 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 826Dangers here in the forum
That's why I get concerned when I get PMs from newbies. And I got a few recently. The above statement from Lopez made me think to share these facts and ask guys that have been on here awhile if they have been getting what comes across to me as "feeler" questions from newbies. Questions that seem to me as if a newbie has some ulterior motive. I am trying not to be overly paranoid, LOL, but best we all keep each other in the loop. Stay safe all.
Originally Posted by LopezJavi34
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 20:55 #14678Regular Member

Posts: 16Westland
Stopped by Westland this afternoon.
I was greeted by Anjo, a very nice looking girl in her 20's.
Massage was okay, but there was no teasing. On the flip, she started a handshake, and after massaged my head until the hour was over.
Damage was. 5 + house fee.
I've been here multiple times already over the last month and seen 3 girls, but never received more than a handshake.
Mandy knew how to make it fun when she was here, but she has GPS and the damage is probably not worth it.
Did anyone have better luck recently? (I RTFF).
-
09-07-19 20:01 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 293Saigon duos
If possible can someone PM me what the out the door donation was for a 30 minute duo with them? I would like to try.
Originally Posted by VideoKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 18:53 #14676Senior Member

Posts: 146Escort forum says that cops are on here. Must be all the new accounts. Sucks.
Originally Posted by RandyMiller021
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






