Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 10969
-
09-07-19 23:25 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 29Eec
I'm starting to get fed up with eec. Claiming they have new girls when it's just a MCE recycle. Then all you get is old euros or old Latinas. They also Photoshop the hell of these pics. Then changing the names of models in hopes of getting more suckers to fall for their tricks.
I been loyal for a long time to them but no more.
Quit your bullshit tactics and bring girls that know how to earn what you guys charge.
To all those idiots praising Chloe give me a break. The girl is constantly doing a Kevin Durant using burner accounts to bash the competition out of spite since she is washed up. The looks like Wednesday Addams and has a hairy butthole. Pale weirdos don't get me off. Hmm I wonder why her standards lowered to 200 for hh?
-
09-07-19 17:41 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 1382 kg Nora
I, too, saw Nora once before.
When I saw her, I thought she was actually bigger in person. But still a nice body.
She really does have a great personality and makes you comfortable and is very GFE.
Overall, I wouldn't repeat because she wasn't good enough to justify paying 350 for the hour when I could do 200 for hh at MA, which works better for me.
-
09-07-19 17:17 #2297Regular Member

Posts: 14Estelle
I've seen Estelle more than I care to admit. Gorgeous girl, rocking bod. A little reserved, so more like love making than porn movie action. Great is her oral skills.
Originally Posted by NYMick
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 17:04 #2296Regular Member

Posts: 142 kg
Who is 2 kg? Someone let me know. Thanks.
-
09-07-19 17:03 #2295Regular Member

Posts: 14OHare
Sandra with MA.
Originally Posted by NickPP
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 16:58 #2294Regular Member

Posts: 14Erin
I asked Sandra about Erin, she told me she was too Flaky and didn't want to work with her anymore. Based on the no show Sandra was correct.
Originally Posted by ChitwnGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 09:27 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 38Thinking about getting verified with MCE, ECE, or MEC since NG is pretty much gone. EEC seems to be popular, but I keep seeing different contact information each month, so I may just go with one of the other three.
Charlize Is coming back for MEC, so I might take the plunge since she has favorable reviews here.
-
09-05-19 10:13 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 65Chloe
I think Chloe is pretty good looking and a very sexually confident girl. Very GFE. Had a great time with her when she was with EEC. If you like porcelain skin and beautiful blue eyes she is the girl for you.
-
09-05-19 09:20 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 97Chloe is beautiful and a great performer. You will definetly have a good time with her.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 00:55 #2290Regular Member

Posts: 24Nora
Got to see Nora at 2 kg today. You guys weren't kidding about her amazing ass. Pawg is an understatement. Played around with her in a bunch of different positions and they were all great. She's super accommodating and a total sweetheart.
Highly recommended.
-
09-03-19 21:59 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 338Saw Chloe once with her old agency a few years back. GND looks, good DT and greek if that's your thing. But just a mediocre performance overall.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
Never repeated, but now at MA she might be worth at least a half hour visit for those who have never seen her.
-
09-03-19 20:54 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 46Rebecca MCE
Tall blonde with big blue eyes. Perky A-tits on a slim body.
Wiggled out of her pencil skirt, DFK, and BBBJ. Plenty of eye contact while on her knees.
Mutual touching in bed, then some teasing. Rubbed her shaved vag on my shaft. I barely had enough self control to avoid sticking it in bareback. RCG, picked her up and banged her against the wall. DATY, tasted fresh. Ended with CG, BBBJ, a snuggle, and a shower together.
My only minor complaint: She was over 10 minutes late to our appointment, still ended on time (short of my 60 min). No big deal. The agency probably pressured her to start the next appointment on time. I don't blame the girl. Still left happy.
-
09-03-19 20:51 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 46Rebecca MCE
Tall blonde with big blue eyes. Perky A-tits on a slim body.
Wiggled out of her pencil skirt, DFK, and BBBJ. Plenty of eye contact while on her knees.
Mutual touching in bed, then some teasing. Rubbed her shaved vag on my shaft. I barely had enough self control to avoid sticking it in bareback. RCG, picked her up and banged her against the wall. Ended with CG, BBBJ, a snuggle, and a shower together.
My only minor complaint: She was 10 minutes late to our appointment, still ended on time (short of my 60 min). No big deal. The agency probably pressured her to start the next appointment on time. I don't blame the girl. Still left happy.
-
09-03-19 20:24 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 320Chloe
Chloe is a GND in the face with a perfect pale body and great ass. Her skill is DT. Will also do Greek, rim you, and COF on the right day.
Originally Posted by Ttoned40
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 17:59 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 77Chloe, is very pretty. Tight little body with really pretty eyes. Great time.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






