Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 10969
-
09-03-19 16:53 #2284Regular Member

Posts: 2Mindy
Is she going to be working out there as well?
Originally Posted by SNeed12
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 15:35 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 692I am trying to recall how I was verified with TG. I sent them a photo of my I'd with some pertinent info. Blacked out (address and specific DL #) and they asked for more. I think I sent a link to my FB page. Bottom line- just try to get verified and see what they want. If you don't want to give it, then you won't get verified. End of that story.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveTvs
[View Original Post]
I had a fabulous time with Tessa. It was my super-model experience with a highly skilled escort. An experience of a lifetime. Some have said that others among TG are not as energetic and don't deliver as good, but I have heard good about Natsumi and there are various good reports as well as bad ones on this forum. But the photos are real and the ladies are hot. I will probably wait for Tessa to return in December as I have moved on to others.
-
09-03-19 15:27 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 692I generally tip a small amount of cash, perhaps up to $40, perhaps less. It's all up to you. I had a fantastic time with Sasha at 2 kg, and I did see her again plus plan to see her in the future. So I want her to remember me. I mean, besides my awesome skills at pleasing an escort physically, she will remember me as a tipper and those DFK might be just as good.
Originally Posted by EinJapan
[View Original Post]
But it isn't necessary. Most of the ladies want repeat business despite a tip. They want word-of-mouth about how great they are. They won't complain about no tip. It's all up to you.
-
09-03-19 12:44 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 131It really depends on the agency, I do tip with 2 k because they have credit card swipers, when its cash only I don't because they tend to want cash up front unless you're a regular (I like waiting til the end to tip so it can go with the donation and if they do a great job I add an extra $50. Tipping rules I think still apply: if you feel like they did an amazing job then tip I guess).
Originally Posted by EinJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 10:39 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 57She was a no show
I tried to see her Friday and she never showed up so I am sure as a result Sandra took her out of the line up.
Originally Posted by BennyF
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 09:05 #2279Regular Member

Posts: 24Tipping
Scheduled to see Nora. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
One question for you guys on 2 kg or any other agency. Do you guys tip agencies? I've tipped indies and mps before, tipped a 2 kg before because I didn't have change. But generally, what do you guys do for agency girls in Chicago?
-
09-03-19 03:52 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 37Do they take P411?
Do they take P411 as a form of verification?
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 03:22 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 37How photoshopped are they?
Just wondering how badly photoshopped are they.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
Same girl? Same age? Same body dimensions? Any differences and how much?
Thanks. She looks really hot, but what the other guy said is making me weary here.
-
09-02-19 21:56 #2276Regular Member

Posts: 5Erinn
Does anyone know why Erin's details are no longer on MA's website?
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 17:07 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 70She moved to California.
Originally Posted by MGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 14:25 #2274Regular Member

Posts: 12In Call By Ohair
Any Agency do in call by O'hair. Please in box me (Not MCE).
Thank you.
-
09-01-19 19:09 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 131I think she either moved or quit the business since she hasnt been on their site for a while either.
Originally Posted by ElRock999
[View Original Post]
Are there any face photos for Chloe? Or can anyone who has seen her tell if she had a nice face? (Honestly thats what matters more to me than other aspects)
-
09-01-19 00:45 #2272Regular Member

Posts: 18Charlotte mce
Anyone knows what ever happened to Charlotte from mce? She's hasn't been on the agencies schedule for a while.
-
08-31-19 15:15 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 342MA. Katherina
You're best of, I don't recommend Katherina. Looks good 8/10 but very uninspired performance.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 15:13 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 342Yes same Choloe
I visited with Chloe on Friday. Same one from Angelli's. I believe she was their main money maker there along with Milena maybe.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I never partook as I wasn't in the mood to shell out $400. Got in with MA at $200 for the half hour.
Pounded her out and thanked Sandra for the good find at the right price.










Reply With Quote






