Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,826 to 24,840 of 30810
-
09-08-19 19:54 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 525Champions
That and a pack of camels is the breakfast of champions.
Med.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 19:52 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 525Midget
Pretty sure I talked to her the last time she was here and she was a total biatch on the phone so I took a hard pass. Maybe she was just having a bad day but wasn't worth it to me to find out. Not really attracted, just a bucket list item.
Med.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 19:46 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 513You just described almost all the BKS women. 200 hr VIP rate.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 17:26 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 272Camilla
Unfortunately this girl is gone. She travels. I spoke with her last week but I couldn't make the planets align.
Not sure if she'll be back. I asked her to let me know when she was back and I didn't get a text back.
Nat.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 15:17 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 269Midget Play Time
Texted with her but have not pulled the trigger. Says her name is Lilliana. Rates are 80/100/200. Hosts out of a motel off New Bern right now. FS but no Greek. Don't know what else is or isn't on the menu.
Originally Posted by Eeyore007
[View Original Post]
Here is her latest ad - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/648126872804.
-
09-08-19 14:20 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 190Damage report
I think it was around $80 and lasted 30 min.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 14:20 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 525See post 5861
Standard "angry bf at the door" robbery.
Med.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 12:53 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 666Damage?
What was the rate and how long was the session?
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 12:25 #5977Banned Member

Posts: 565Red bull and Cheetos?
When they eat like that, it really makes you wonder about the rest of their health and hygiene!
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:50 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Camilla
Very nice review. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:16 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 507Rob details
Can you provide more details on the setup and how the rob went down? It might help other unsuspecting brothers recognize a bad situation before it gets worse. Usually it's the angry boyfriend / pimp that busts in but in this case you said her and girlfriend. Thanks for looking out bro!
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 08:00 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 261That is Elizabeth Rexrode. Look in the scam section of Raleigh and Durham. I got robbed by her mid of July. I posted about her. Look other posts where some members had similar issues. Others found her in FB, and her pictures were posted.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 07:15 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 190Tug
I met this woman in the not too distant past.
She is the woman in the pics + 30 pounds.
I think she'd be amazing without the weight.
Overall expectations were not FS and I thought I'd try her.
Started with massage and then flipped for a very nice BBBJ with teasing.
No CIM, but I'm guessing she could deliver more once she knows you.
I won't repeat since I like more of the whole experience, but it was fun anyway and she was polite and kind.
Comfortable location. Pvt residence just off highway.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...t/094163500181
-
09-07-19 22:00 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 458Hollie
I hate to hear that about her. I believe you tho.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 20:56 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 513Lol
She did ask me to get her a Red Bull and some Cheetos. LOL I happened to be at the store right then anyway!
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





