Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Agree. She doesn't offer anal but damn I wish she did.
    I agree too. She really wants you to leave happy!

  2. #11703

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Visited her about a week ago & I must say she's bigger than her pictures & very businesslike & rushing that was my experience, probably won't repeat.
    In reflection, this is a good summary of my own experience as well. YMMV. With the other choices available, there are better ones out there.

  3. #11702

    Scarlett, my 2 cents

    I just met with Scarlett and she was a very good experience for me. She has an innate sexiness about her and she certainly works to satisfy. Setup was easy and experience was first rate.

    Net.

  4. #11701

    New Nikki UTR

    Hey guys, ran across an old friend, that's looking to get back in the game again. She a young white thick and tight, great body. Enjoys what she does. Wants to start doing only outcall, she not cheap but well worth cost of admission. 100/180/300. (there is a little wiggle room). Be respectful when contacting her and negotiating. Pm me for contact info. Senior members up first.

  5. #11700
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Visited with her today and I would have to say I disagree with some of the posts about her being much bigger than the pictures show. I'd say they are pretty accurate. I don't have any complaints about my time with her. Set up was quick and she was much more responsive that any others that I have tried to connect with the past couple of weeks. I will likely visit her again.
    Visited her about a week ago & I must say she's bigger than her pictures & very businesslike & rushing that was my experience, probably won't repeat.

  6. #11699
    Very helpful post. I was about to pull the trigger on this one. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/561988018013

    I'm not quite sure if she's been reviewed here before. Well, here's mine.

    I met up with her somewhere in Walmsley Blvd Southside. Nice safe place. When we are about to dream away, she said she's not into giving head.

    Fine, I said. But boy, talk about being frigid and unresponsive.

    Such a waste of time, I think. I just left because it's not worth arguing about.

    You might have a different experience. But that's it for me.

    Just keeping an eye out for everybody here.

  7. #11698

    Some kind of waste of time

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/561988018013

    I'm not quite sure if she's been reviewed here before. Well, here's mine.

    I met up with her somewhere in Walmsley Blvd Southside. Nice safe place. When we are about to dream away, she said she's not into giving head.

    Fine, I said. But boy, talk about being frigid and unresponsive.

    Such a waste of time, I think. I just left because it's not worth arguing about.

    You might have a different experience. But that's it for me.

    Just keeping an eye out for everybody here.

  8. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Vikki was always one of my faves going back years; I love her skinny / curvy body type and the friendly but direct and business-like way she gets straight to the fun is exactly how I like things. I don't want played up affection, I'm looking to fuck a skinny girl w a nice ass and a bottomless throat.

    Well she still has them both! At 30, she looks 24, has solid mouth skills, a sexy attitude and even tighter body than she did at 21.

    She is willing to throw everything she's got (idk if anal is available) into getting you off and out but doesn't make it seem rushed. The only real downside right now is scheduling; she is sharing a room w Sky so that makes short notice dates tough. I think outcall is available if you provide transportation. PM me for trades but be warned, I'm going to be picky.
    Agree. She doesn't offer anal but damn I wish she did.

  9. #11696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Vikki

    Vikki was always one of my faves going back years; I love her skinny / curvy body type and the friendly but direct and business-like way she gets straight to the fun is exactly how I like things. I don't want played up affection, I'm looking to fuck a skinny girl w a nice ass and a bottomless throat.

    Well she still has them both! At 30, she looks 24, has solid mouth skills, a sexy attitude and even tighter body than she did at 21.

    She is willing to throw everything she's got (idk if anal is available) into getting you off and out but doesn't make it seem rushed. The only real downside right now is scheduling; she is sharing a room w Sky so that makes short notice dates tough. I think outcall is available if you provide transportation. PM me for trades but be warned, I'm going to be picky.

  10. #11695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by JjMickens27  [View Original Post]
    What does LFK mean?
    Light French Kissing.

  11. #11694
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Had an early morning visit with Jackie this morning out in the country, great girl, fantastic body, she was in need of money to pay her bills, no drug use with this girl. One big plus. +++ Jackie gave me permission to post her pic and to give contact info to trusted members. Happy Labor Day ya'll, have fun and stay safe!
    Would love for someone to PM me Jackie's number! That pic tho!

  12. #11693

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Visited with her today and I would have to say I disagree with some of the posts about her being much bigger than the pictures show. I'd say they are pretty accurate. I don't have any complaints about my time with her. Set up was quick and she was much more responsive that any others that I have tried to connect with the past couple of weeks. I will likely visit her again.
    She's a great size and damn responsive! I was about to ask one of the distinguished gentlemen for Skyes number in my PM so I can have some variety before wifey returns. But I'm probably going to hit Scarlett back for another round.

    Stay safe my dudes!

  13. #11692

    Natsumi

    All I have to say is WOW! This girls is incredible. Had a dream the other day and she is hotter than her pics. She is on eros.com and touringgirls. Ch We started with some dfk and groping. She then started BBBJ which was ok. Not very deep but very sensual. On to mish and holy shit she is tight. I could not believe how tight. Tried cg for a while then into doggie. Had to get back on top to see her beautiful face when I popped. Round two pretty much a repeat. Her English wasn't great but that did not matter. She treats you like you are the only man alive. I will repeat as she said she will be back in October.

  14. #11691

    Scarlett

    Visited with her today and I would have to say I disagree with some of the posts about her being much bigger than the pictures show. I'd say they are pretty accurate. I don't have any complaints about my time with her. Set up was quick and she was much more responsive that any others that I have tried to connect with the past couple of weeks. I will likely visit her again.

  15. #11690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieva74  [View Original Post]
    Also engaged in some LFK and DATY. I concur with the others. She is legit and a nice time.
    What does LFK mean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape