Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 30797
-
09-08-19 14:20 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 525See post 5861
Standard "angry bf at the door" robbery.
Med.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 12:53 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 666Damage?
What was the rate and how long was the session?
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 12:25 #5880Banned Member

Posts: 565Red bull and Cheetos?
When they eat like that, it really makes you wonder about the rest of their health and hygiene!
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:50 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Camilla
Very nice review. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:16 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 507Rob details
Can you provide more details on the setup and how the rob went down? It might help other unsuspecting brothers recognize a bad situation before it gets worse. Usually it's the angry boyfriend / pimp that busts in but in this case you said her and girlfriend. Thanks for looking out bro!
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 08:00 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 260That is Elizabeth Rexrode. Look in the scam section of Raleigh and Durham. I got robbed by her mid of July. I posted about her. Look other posts where some members had similar issues. Others found her in FB, and her pictures were posted.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 07:15 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 190Tug
I met this woman in the not too distant past.
She is the woman in the pics + 30 pounds.
I think she'd be amazing without the weight.
Overall expectations were not FS and I thought I'd try her.
Started with massage and then flipped for a very nice BBBJ with teasing.
No CIM, but I'm guessing she could deliver more once she knows you.
I won't repeat since I like more of the whole experience, but it was fun anyway and she was polite and kind.
Comfortable location. Pvt residence just off highway.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...t/094163500181
-
09-07-19 22:00 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 458Hollie
I hate to hear that about her. I believe you tho.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 20:56 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 513Lol
She did ask me to get her a Red Bull and some Cheetos. LOL I happened to be at the store right then anyway!
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 18:32 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 358Anything and Don't
Any info on these three.
https://milfy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36899544/
https://milfy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36519953/
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/36192209/
Also, don't give a try at all.
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/36904755/
1. She rarely responds back.
2. Even if she does she upcharges.
3. Rushes (from another person).
4. Been picked up by LEO multiple times and is on Crank.
WMS go for KMA 06/19.
-
09-07-19 16:36 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 42I know. But Hollie was there who I assume was the other girls roommate.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
Put the money down and then like a minute later the pimp pounds down the door and puts on the whole act. "Get out of my room". I just calmly put my shoes back on and said I get it, I know the scam. Let me put my shoes on. Walked. Hollie right outside asked me "what happened?" like she had no idea. I just kept walking.
-
09-07-19 15:30 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 458Hollie?
That's not Hollie in the picture unless you mean a different one than the usual Durham Holli.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 15:11 #5870Banned Member

Posts: 565Glad to hear
She's still the same. That was my dream a couple years back, but then it became "can you go back and get a condom" when I told her I was 5 minutes away, working out of her parents house, etc etc. Hopefully she has realized good service talks and BS walks.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 14:57 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 658Angel
So she lives with some other girl, sometimes she answers for angel, but I had a similar experience where I thought I was talking to angel but turned out to he her friend. The non angel girl left and I had my turn to talk to her and the things that were mentioned on the phone turned out to be not true. And had to make a new deal with her. Which I hate doing so I never went back. She wasn't that great looking. Probably never see her again. But it weird when you think your talking to someone and it turns out that it's a friend or a "friend" pimp bf whatever they want to call themselves.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 14:04 #5868Regular Member

Posts: 1Damn
That's too sketchy. Saw her yesterday within 40 minutes of the first text with no issues. Probably going to pass on hitting her up today fucking sucks.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




