Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 298 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #240

    Thanks for your information, I just did today

    Her breast size is c, and can speak little Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    A gorgeous face. A smoking hot body. Personality and skills that will leave you breathless. Sasha is a girl you got to love. From the moment I saw her I was mesmerized by her pretty and seductive smile and her hot, hot body. She is thin and has big natural breasts that are amazing. If you're a breast man you will love her. If you're a leg man you will too. As a matter of fact you will just love Sasha's looks and service. She is such a pleaser and gets as much pleasure out of sex as does her partner. She gets so wet and drips all over my face and the sheets. Love her clit sucked and a finger vigorously rubbing her G-spot. Once you get her going she can get real loud and that is such a turn on. Fucking Sasha in MISH is so good. As a former dancer she can spread her legs at an almost 180 degree angle for full penetration. I was fucking he so hard and she got so crazed she was slapping my ass just begging for more. We maneuvered into just about every position. CG, where she excels, ACG, RCG, DOGGIE with me grapping her hair and slapping her ass, scissors, 69 etc. 69 was so good with her that I shot into her mouth while under her eating her pussy. That was so hot and not the usually way for me to cum. She knows I like to kiss her after I CIM and now she likes it too. She spun around and we DFK'd passionately with my cum moving from mouth to mouth until we finally collapsed in exhaustion. Is Sasha great or is she great? Yes she is great. Looks, body, personality, charm, skills. She's got it all.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-es...an-jose-583892

    http://hourlydreams.gfeincall.com/home

  2. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    If you are using other agencies, provide their numbers as a reference.

    I've used licksomecandy (in their former incarnation) as a reference to get in with another agency before.
    What do they typically ask for to verify you? I usually go to WeChat houses in flushing and they don't speak English and they ain't vouching for me

  3. #238

    Strawberry

    Hey all, went to San Jose a few months back and tried out Pcafe. I'm always skeptical of kgirl photos, but this one was on the money. Strawberry looked exactly as shown and was very sweet. The setup call was super fast and didn't require any license or difficult verification (some was required though). I had a great experience as the location was very safe and accessible and she greeted me at the door in a cute outfit.

    The only negative I would say is that while she didn't rush me, they definitely turned off the AC so that by 30 minutes in it was quite hot. I paid for the hour, but should have probably have saved the 40 bucks and gone for hhr.

    All in all, I was a big fan of the cafe and would definitely repeat.

  4. #237
    I will take that as a yes for Sasha, could you recommend couple others who do or are you mainly familiar with LA?

    Feel free to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    You will not be disappointed.

  5. #236

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    This org is pretty reliable.

    Site did change:

    https://kdreams.ch/
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-es...an-jose-583892

  6. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Hey man,

    Been looking for asian providers who is okay with BBBJTCWS, is Sasha such a provider and are there others you could recommend? Thanks a ton. I could recommend some Taiwanese / Chinese orgs in return.
    You will not be disappointed.

  7. #234
    Hey man,

    Been looking for asian providers who is okay with BBBJTCWS, is Sasha such a provider and are there others you could recommend? Thanks a ton. I could recommend some Taiwanese / Chinese orgs in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    69 was so good with her that I shot into her mouth while under her eating her pussy. That was so hot and not the usually way for me to cum. She knows I like to kiss her after I CIM and now she likes it too. She spun around and we DFK'd passionately with my cum moving from mouth to mouth until we finally collapsed in exhaustion. Is Sasha great or is she great? Yes she is great. Looks, body, personality, charm, skills. She's got it all.

  8. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    This org is pretty reliable.

    Site did change:

    https://kdreams.ch/
    They are asking for reference. Any help.

  9. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on how to contact them? They never respond to my texts.
    What are you saying in your txts?

    The best way to start is first ask if 'so and so' is available, tell them how long you want, hhr or hr, the time frame your available 10 am-1 pm, tell them you age, race and 2 references. Works 100% of the time for me. After your first session with that org your in and all you need to txt is the girl you want, how long and time frame. Any new org you start over again.

    Don't ever mention anything explicit in txt.

  10. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    A gorgeous face. A smoking hot body. Personality and skills that will leave you breathless. Sasha is a girl you got to love. From the moment I saw her I was mesmerized by her pretty and seductive smile and her hot, hot body. She is thin and has big natural breasts that are amazing. If you're a breast man you will love her. If you're a leg man you will too. As a matter of fact you will just love Sasha's looks and service. She is such a pleaser and gets as much pleasure out of sex as does her partner. She gets so wet and drips all over my face and the sheets. Love her clit sucked and a finger vigorously rubbing her G-spot. Once you get her going she can get real loud and that is such a turn on. Fucking Sasha in MISH is so good. As a former dancer she can spread her legs at an almost 180 degree angle for full penetration. I was fucking he so hard and she got so crazed she was slapping my ass just begging for more. We maneuvered into just about every position. CG, where she excels, ACG, RCG, DOGGIE with me grapping her hair and slapping her ass, scissors, 69 etc. 69 was so good with her that I shot into her mouth while under her eating her pussy. That was so hot and not the usually way for me to cum. She knows I like to kiss her after I CIM and now she likes it too. She spun around and we DFK'd passionately with my cum moving from mouth to mouth until we finally collapsed in exhaustion. Is Sasha great or is she great? Yes she is great. Looks, body, personality, charm, skills. She's got it all.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-es...an-jose-583892

    http://hourlydreams.gfeincall.com/home
    This org is pretty reliable.

    Site did change:

    https://kdreams.ch/

  11. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on how to contact them? They never respond to my texts.
    The phone number is on the links.

  12. #229

    HourlyDream gfeincall

    Any tips on how to contact them? They never respond to my texts.

  13. #228

    Sasha

    A gorgeous face. A smoking hot body. Personality and skills that will leave you breathless. Sasha is a girl you got to love. From the moment I saw her I was mesmerized by her pretty and seductive smile and her hot, hot body. She is thin and has big natural breasts that are amazing. If you're a breast man you will love her. If you're a leg man you will too. As a matter of fact you will just love Sasha's looks and service. She is such a pleaser and gets as much pleasure out of sex as does her partner. She gets so wet and drips all over my face and the sheets. Love her clit sucked and a finger vigorously rubbing her G-spot. Once you get her going she can get real loud and that is such a turn on. Fucking Sasha in MISH is so good. As a former dancer she can spread her legs at an almost 180 degree angle for full penetration. I was fucking he so hard and she got so crazed she was slapping my ass just begging for more. We maneuvered into just about every position. CG, where she excels, ACG, RCG, DOGGIE with me grapping her hair and slapping her ass, scissors, 69 etc. 69 was so good with her that I shot into her mouth while under her eating her pussy. That was so hot and not the usually way for me to cum. She knows I like to kiss her after I CIM and now she likes it too. She spun around and we DFK'd passionately with my cum moving from mouth to mouth until we finally collapsed in exhaustion. Is Sasha great or is she great? Yes she is great. Looks, body, personality, charm, skills. She's got it all.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-es...an-jose-583892

    http://hourlydreams.gfeincall.com/home

  14. #227
    Please don't expect a PM, that post number is too low. But here's few pointers.

    There's definitely some orgs which post real or real-ish pics, and you can always ask them through text to share the providers currently working. Most of them will decline but some won't so you know those are real deal.

    Also helps if you can speak their language, easier verification and more willing to share info.

    And if you do decide to go with one that has fake photos, don't feel obligated to go through it once you see the provider. Can always ask to see the others or change org.

  15. #226

    Looking to try something other than PeachCafe

    Peach Cafe heavily photoshop. Want to try some other org.

    Lick some candy asks for drivers license (F**K that).

    Any other good org with good selection?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape