Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11711
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/561988018013

    , she said she's not into giving head.
    Some people just arent meant for this line of work.

  2. #11710

    PG Small BBW

    Had a disappointing dream with Lindsey. Head game was decent but fell way short of appearance compared to STG photos and hygiene lacking. Better out there for same $.

  3. #11709

    Victoria Blanco: SCAMMER

    Hi everyone,

    I posted about her earlier last week and this is a confirmed scammer. I don't know if someone is pretending to be her. She actually used to work under a different number but I heard she's retired. I know she has a pornhub page. Anyway, I noticed on 9/6 she was posted here in Richmond, Augusta, and Fort Worth Texas. If you ask if she's in town, she'll say yes then ask for a $40 deposit saying that once you send she'll send the address. Yeah right. I know most of you guys are smart but never send deposits of any kind. These are her links:

    Richmond- http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/279578872016.

    Augusta- http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...t/206606860626.

    Fort Worth- http://south-dallas-ft-worth.skipthe...t/206606860626.

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  4. #11708

    Thick UTR

    Hey guys,

    Came across an old friend wanting to get back in the game. Has to be discreet. Can only do outcall at this time. Young thick dark hair enjoys what she does, not cheap, but worth price of admission. Will share info with senior members only at this time.

  5. #11707

    Snowbunny bbw

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/846556742233

    I went to see her for a QV; bbj was amazing and k9 had a great view.

    Damage was. 6 for her special.

  6. #11706

    Tina

    Anyone heard from her lately? She's usually good at responding. But has seemingly disappeared off of the radar.

  7. #11705

    Kinda new. But not really

    Had to leave due to "security" concerns earlier this year.

    Anyways, a few updates to restore my status.

    Scarlett: Def bigger than pics. She states in her ad her size, but chooses to use pics that aren't representative of her actual look / size. Saw her late on a weekday night last week at a broad street hotel (where she has been for. Months? Not sure how she is able to avoid Henrico, but I digress) and service was rather rushed / unenthusiastic. I'd give it a C- grade at best. But she was clean, polite, and nice. If you like a bigger gal whose cute, go for it. Just don't expect enthusiastic, non rushed service.

  8. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Agree. She doesn't offer anal but damn I wish she did.
    I agree too. She really wants you to leave happy!

  9. #11703

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Visited her about a week ago & I must say she's bigger than her pictures & very businesslike & rushing that was my experience, probably won't repeat.
    In reflection, this is a good summary of my own experience as well. YMMV. With the other choices available, there are better ones out there.

  10. #11702

    Scarlett, my 2 cents

    I just met with Scarlett and she was a very good experience for me. She has an innate sexiness about her and she certainly works to satisfy. Setup was easy and experience was first rate.

    Net.

  11. #11701

    New Nikki UTR

    Hey guys, ran across an old friend, that's looking to get back in the game again. She a young white thick and tight, great body. Enjoys what she does. Wants to start doing only outcall, she not cheap but well worth cost of admission. 100/180/300. (there is a little wiggle room). Be respectful when contacting her and negotiating. Pm me for contact info. Senior members up first.

  12. #11700
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Visited with her today and I would have to say I disagree with some of the posts about her being much bigger than the pictures show. I'd say they are pretty accurate. I don't have any complaints about my time with her. Set up was quick and she was much more responsive that any others that I have tried to connect with the past couple of weeks. I will likely visit her again.
    Visited her about a week ago & I must say she's bigger than her pictures & very businesslike & rushing that was my experience, probably won't repeat.

  13. #11699
    Very helpful post. I was about to pull the trigger on this one. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/561988018013

    I'm not quite sure if she's been reviewed here before. Well, here's mine.

    I met up with her somewhere in Walmsley Blvd Southside. Nice safe place. When we are about to dream away, she said she's not into giving head.

    Fine, I said. But boy, talk about being frigid and unresponsive.

    Such a waste of time, I think. I just left because it's not worth arguing about.

    You might have a different experience. But that's it for me.

    Just keeping an eye out for everybody here.

  14. #11698

    Some kind of waste of time

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/561988018013

    I'm not quite sure if she's been reviewed here before. Well, here's mine.

    I met up with her somewhere in Walmsley Blvd Southside. Nice safe place. When we are about to dream away, she said she's not into giving head.

    Fine, I said. But boy, talk about being frigid and unresponsive.

    Such a waste of time, I think. I just left because it's not worth arguing about.

    You might have a different experience. But that's it for me.

    Just keeping an eye out for everybody here.

  15. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Vikki was always one of my faves going back years; I love her skinny / curvy body type and the friendly but direct and business-like way she gets straight to the fun is exactly how I like things. I don't want played up affection, I'm looking to fuck a skinny girl w a nice ass and a bottomless throat.

    Well she still has them both! At 30, she looks 24, has solid mouth skills, a sexy attitude and even tighter body than she did at 21.

    She is willing to throw everything she's got (idk if anal is available) into getting you off and out but doesn't make it seem rushed. The only real downside right now is scheduling; she is sharing a room w Sky so that makes short notice dates tough. I think outcall is available if you provide transportation. PM me for trades but be warned, I'm going to be picky.
    Agree. She doesn't offer anal but damn I wish she did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape