Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any input? I'm sure the pics aren't her but that isn't always a deterrent for me. I understand the need for some girls to protect their identity. I've had many wonderful dreams with girls that don't use their own pics. I also see she posts in San Diego some times but not at the same time as Baltimore it seems. Anyone know if the girl behind the curtain is legit? Pretty? Sexy? Good provider? Thanks in advance. You'll have to copy past sorry, hyperlink recognition not working.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/36732649/

    Shooter out!
    I have seen her. Her face and body is accurate as you see in the pics. She likely mixed, cute girl, thick head of hair, nice but droopy jungle tits that flop around every time she moves. It was a fair to midland experience. Super 8 inside motel in NoVA. She was sharing the room while another girl who hid in the bathroom with the shower running to mask the 420. She was not as dolled up as you see there. No-frills, like I was the last customer of the night, which was a big letdown for me. She was legit, but she was strictly non-GFE. No kissing the boobs, but she'll let you touch them at least. Nice enough, Expect $1.4 to $1.6 range. If she hadn't been too lazy to put on heels or do herself up a little, I might have seen her a few times by now. Go for it if you want.

    But.

    Make sure you ask her if her pics are real. This one is tricky, because she has taken a lot of model pics (she apparently spent time as a stripper too) and I see advertisements all over the place, with different names and numbers (when I saw her, she went by Rain 971xxxx254) so someone could easily be stealing her pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rain_209-513-1806_1.jpg‎   Rain_9712070254_1.jpg‎   Rain_9712070254_2.jpg‎  

  2. #4835

    Ciara BWI

    Anyone have any input? I'm sure the pics aren't her but that isn't always a deterrent for me. I understand the need for some girls to protect their identity. I've had many wonderful dreams with girls that don't use their own pics. I also see she posts in San Diego some times but not at the same time as Baltimore it seems. Anyone know if the girl behind the curtain is legit? Pretty? Sexy? Good provider? Thanks in advance. You'll have to copy past sorry, hyperlink recognition not working.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/36732649/

    Shooter out!

  3. #4834

    Corrected URL of Sweetz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty53  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/4434889568

    Wasn't that hard to find, Just searched for Sweetz on EB, but would be nice if posters added links to their recommendations.
    Be sure to test the link before posting.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...285/4434889568

  4. #4833

    Avion

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad226  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with her last week. WELL worth it! Beautiful young lady with a great attitude. Has a little belly but her gorgeous cute face will make you forget about it. Her mic skills are in my top ten.

    Please treat her right. Think she's still in town.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...630/3302656018
    Rates for her?

  5. #4832

    Sweetz

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty53  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/4434889568

    Wasn't that hard to find, Just searched for Sweetz on EB, but would be nice if posters added links to their recommendations.
    My bad, forgot to add link but yea that's her.

  6. #4831

    Sweetz

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeldior50  [View Original Post]
    Nice thick yellow thang in the Essex area, not sure if I'm posting in the wrong spot I'm new to the forum. Not GFE at all good for a good quick nut that won't break the bank.

    Text her with the usual setup, rates are 5 for a SS and double that for hh, so pretty good bang for your buck.

    Head-10 was phenomenal, good use of tongue.

    Pussy- 9 good grip and was wet.

    Body- 10/10 that ass had me hypnotized I can't stop thinking about it.

    And she can definitely throw that thang, she twerks on you k9.

    Only did 2 positions, started off CBJ to k9 to lazy k9.

    Overall 9. 5 only problem is she's far from me 😂 I'm in the suitland area.

    I'm looking for a regular so if you guys have any dates to recommend pg county or Baltimore lmk.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, thanks for the info. Can you share a link?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/4434889568

    Wasn't that hard to find, Just searched for Sweetz on EB, but would be nice if posters added links to their recommendations.

  7. #4830

    BB and The Clap

    Lots of girls will insist on a cover for FS, but do oral without one. It may be harder to catch HIV from oral. But all the other STD's are contractible via BBBJ.

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDmonger  [View Original Post]
    I can't dispute your point about EB, but I do have it on good authority that BB is available from these girls. I've visited with Jazzy several times and once with Sophia, and I really liked Crystal also. I'm a bit hesitant to revisit though.

  8. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I hear ya but you got to remember that a lot of those comments and reviews on EB are bogus bullshit. Not too sure if I believe or trust this dude going on a rant about getting the clap. Jazzy and Sophia have always said they don't do BB. Unless they changed their rules and are starting to get hungry and desperate.
    I can't dispute your point about EB, but I do have it on good authority that BB is available from these girls. I've visited with Jazzy several times and once with Sophia, and I really liked Crystal also. I'm a bit hesitant to revisit though.

  9. #4828

    Victoria from Eros

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...6320.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone had any experience with her? Was thinking of making a visit to her today but I have not found much in terms of reviews.

    Thanks.

  10. #4827
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    I heard about the manager and his troubles. I take it that, for whatever reason, you recommend avoiding them? They seem like my type, but problems with managers, STDs, or Uncles are definitely not my scene.

    Has anyone seem them in recent weeks (not July)?

    Thanks for any responses.
    I think Jazzy is using lot of meds. She became very thin. I noticed her coming out from the store near the circle 2 weeks ago.

  11. #4826

    Sweetz

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeldior50  [View Original Post]
    Nice thick yellow thang in the Essex area, not sure if I'm posting in the wrong spot I'm new to the forum. Not GFE at all good for a good quick nut that won't break the bank.

    Text her with the usual setup, rates are 5 for a SS and double that for hh, so pretty good bang for your buck.

    Head-10 was phenomenal, good use of tongue.

    Pussy- 9 good grip and was wet.

    Body- 10/10 that ass had me hypnotized I can't stop thinking about it.

    And she can definitely throw that thang, she twerks on you k9.

    Only did 2 positions, started off CBJ to k9 to lazy k9.

    Overall 9. 5 only problem is she's far from me 😂 I'm in the suitland area.

    I'm looking for a regular so if you guys have any dates to recommend pg county or Baltimore lmk.
    Hey brother, thanks for the info. Can you share a link?

  12. #4825

    Avion

    Spent some time with her last week. WELL worth it! Beautiful young lady with a great attitude. Has a little belly but her gorgeous cute face will make you forget about it. Her mic skills are in my top ten.

    Please treat her right. Think she's still in town.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...630/3302656018

  13. #4824

    Sweetz Write up

    Nice thick yellow thang in the Essex area, not sure if I'm posting in the wrong spot I'm new to the forum. Not GFE at all good for a good quick nut that won't break the bank.

    Text her with the usual setup, rates are 5 for a SS and double that for hh, so pretty good bang for your buck.

    Head-10 was phenomenal, good use of tongue.

    Pussy- 9 good grip and was wet.

    Body- 10/10 that ass had me hypnotized I can't stop thinking about it.

    And she can definitely throw that thang, she twerks on you k9.

    Only did 2 positions, started off CBJ to k9 to lazy k9.

    Overall 9. 5 only problem is she's far from me 😂 I'm in the suitland area.

    I'm looking for a regular so if you guys have any dates to recommend pg county or Baltimore lmk.

  14. #4823

    That's a no to the roommates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    YIKES!

    Red Alert, Cap'n! Full stop at the helm!
    I heard about the manager and his troubles. I take it that, for whatever reason, you recommend avoiding them? They seem like my type, but problems with managers, STDs, or Uncles are definitely not my scene.

    Has anyone seem them in recent weeks (not July)?

    Thanks for any responses.

  15. #4822

    Baltimore

    She's here and she's not afraid. She rides, dives, dips and hollows you out. Give her a chance because fuck. I need hours but maybe you're ok. Fuck her! Don't let her escape! Wear your rain coat! Love what's happening and remember what's happening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape