Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,681 to 25,695 of 37376
-
09-07-19 10:24 #11696Senior Member

Posts: 1775Vikki
Vikki was always one of my faves going back years; I love her skinny / curvy body type and the friendly but direct and business-like way she gets straight to the fun is exactly how I like things. I don't want played up affection, I'm looking to fuck a skinny girl w a nice ass and a bottomless throat.
Well she still has them both! At 30, she looks 24, has solid mouth skills, a sexy attitude and even tighter body than she did at 21.
She is willing to throw everything she's got (idk if anal is available) into getting you off and out but doesn't make it seem rushed. The only real downside right now is scheduling; she is sharing a room w Sky so that makes short notice dates tough. I think outcall is available if you provide transportation. PM me for trades but be warned, I'm going to be picky.
-
09-07-19 09:45 #11695Senior Member

Posts: 1775Light French Kissing.
Originally Posted by JjMickens27
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 07:09 #11694Senior Member

Posts: 165Would love for someone to PM me Jackie's number! That pic tho!
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 06:26 #11693Senior Member

Posts: 165Agree
She's a great size and damn responsive! I was about to ask one of the distinguished gentlemen for Skyes number in my PM so I can have some variety before wifey returns. But I'm probably going to hit Scarlett back for another round.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
Stay safe my dudes!
-
09-06-19 23:33 #11692Senior Member

Posts: 49Natsumi
All I have to say is WOW! This girls is incredible. Had a dream the other day and she is hotter than her pics. She is on eros.com and touringgirls. Ch We started with some dfk and groping. She then started BBBJ which was ok. Not very deep but very sensual. On to mish and holy shit she is tight. I could not believe how tight. Tried cg for a while then into doggie. Had to get back on top to see her beautiful face when I popped. Round two pretty much a repeat. Her English wasn't great but that did not matter. She treats you like you are the only man alive. I will repeat as she said she will be back in October.
-
09-06-19 22:22 #11691Senior Member

Posts: 313Scarlett
Visited with her today and I would have to say I disagree with some of the posts about her being much bigger than the pictures show. I'd say they are pretty accurate. I don't have any complaints about my time with her. Set up was quick and she was much more responsive that any others that I have tried to connect with the past couple of weeks. I will likely visit her again.
-
09-06-19 21:59 #11690Senior Member

Posts: 35What does LFK mean?
Originally Posted by Jamieva74
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 21:55 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 35I got ghosted as well!
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:56 #11688Senior Member

Posts: 235Pregnant Girl
I saw her in my dream this past Wednesday night. She was awesome. No LFK or DFK, no greek, but beyond that a really terrific time. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:43 #11687Senior Member

Posts: 189Sky
Had a very nice visit with Sky today. Thanks again to Old Salt for the digits. She has switched motels. Right across the street. Got there chatted a bit then got to business. Started with a good BBBJ then cover applied then she got on top and what a ride. Switched to doggie and the view was very nice. Will definitely go back. She is sweet and tall girl who makes you feel very welcome and enjoys what she does.
-
09-06-19 10:08 #11686Senior Member

Posts: 694DOC Status
VADOC maintains an online inmate locater.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
https://vadoc.virginia.gov/general-p...ender-locator/
Ashley is expected to be released next month on the 2nd.
-
09-06-19 09:33 #11685Senior Member

Posts: 376Another one
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-9093/1/564238
I'm also curious about this one, has anyone seen her? Any info will be great, I have to much time on my hands today I just want to bang everything, LOL!
-
09-06-19 08:55 #11684Senior Member

Posts: 617Does anyone know if / when Ashley G will be back from vacation. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 08:23 #11683Senior Member

Posts: 376Ivy
Just curious if anyone has seen this provider, all my findings have be positive, may have to toftt before the storm comes in LOL! Thanks in advance any info is appreciated.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2736/1/563552
-
09-06-19 08:13 #11682Senior Member

Posts: 617New Sky
I've had two pleasant visits with the new Sky. (tall slender brunette) She is very cool and laid back. She is somewhat cautious, which is good, and will want to vet you before your visit. If you're kind, respectful, and fresh out of the shower you will get / stay on her good side.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





