Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,986 to 21,000 of 61370
-
09-08-19 09:20 #40385Senior Member

Posts: 223Crystal
I saw her last week, she said it was her 3rd day out after being on the wagon for a year and and then a relapse. I agree, those tits are amazing! She was very accommodating, no-drama, a good date. Her technique was a little soft so after starting with a CBJ, I switched to BBBJ to get across the finish line. At first, she looked at me and asked me not to cum in her mouth; I said I'd try, but to be honest I already knew I was lying. When the time came, I blew my load in her mouth and she kept going to the bitter end but immediately had to open the door, spit and retch. I thought she was going to puke for a minute but she was able to collect herself. Guess she's getting more used to the taste / texture (or you went with a CBJ).
Stay safe,
Jack.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 01:10 #40384Senior Member

Posts: 205Garrison Laura
Had a monger itch that needed to be scratched this week, so I went down to W / W loop on Wednesday afternoon only to see about 3 Leos out for every 1 SW. Decided not to try and that I might have better luck the next day. On Thursday, late morning through early afternoon W / W was a freaking ghost town. Decided to try Conklin with the same amount of luck.
Called it quits and was headed home when I decided to hit up Garrison. Not my usual, haunt but I figured what the heck. Saw a few girls out but no one I was really intersted in. Decided to turn around and go home when all of a sudden I spot a fairly tall cute white girl with black hair walking and I pull over. Looked to be in her early 30's. Talks a lot. Said her name was Laura. Went to a spot I've used once before and proceeded to give me a great BBBJ. Went deep and massaged the boys nicely. Finished in her mouth, which she then spit out. Will consider going back to Garrison again.
Sammy.
-
09-08-19 00:58 #40383Senior Member

Posts: 98Justice
Anyone ever pickup "justice" said it was her last name.
-
09-07-19 22:51 #40382Senior Member

Posts: 530Jen
Bumped into jen last night about 2 am. Light skin little spinner body. Have only seen her once before. Same great time. Sucked the hell out my boy and then grinded him deep in side her. Gave her. 30.
-
09-07-19 21:50 #40381Regular Member

Posts: 10Sara
Found this hot WSW on 25th. Brown hair not too skinny. Nice C cups. She hopped in, did LE check. Drove to the spot. She took care of the mic well. BBBJ with CIM with no complaints. Standard tuition and tip. We talked some then dropped her off. If I see her I will repeat.
-
09-07-19 20:38 #40380Senior Member

Posts: 182Young (20) and slim with a ridiculous throat? She's great.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 00:51 #40379Senior Member

Posts: 705Shayanne
There was a gorgeous Shayanne in BP. Used to walk Pontiac and Washburn. I haven't seen her lately. I wonder if she moved to Wilkens. A real keeper. Nice personality too.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 19:57 #40378Senior Member

Posts: 280Jessica B
I picked up my Jessica around Ashton and Pulaski. She kind of looks like the girl in the pic that you posted a little while back but I would say that my Jessica is younger looking and more pretty? The only other thing that I remember her saying is something about how she has or had a place in Catonsville when she wants to get away. I only know the "B" part because I made a comment that it is difficult to remember all of the different Jessicas out there and she said to come to this site and search for "Jessica B" (I never mentioned this site).
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 19:11 #40377Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Rachael as good pussy I trained her how to fuck me so she knows what I like so everyday she message me on face book, cell phone saying " lets meet now" " I'm seriously" "bla bla" she is one of the 3 left that knows how to break me off but she knows I will only beat it up at the Tip Top. Rachael hates going to the Tip Top without her stuff on her and she knows she cannot have that shit around me but every time I pick her up walking in Brooklyn and she says " just go to the Tip Top I find out she is holding shit on her later saying it makes her horny.
Rachael is one of the 3 that's lets me do whatever so her Tip could be insane and she knows it but she cannot hold out to get her drugs later oh well LOL.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 18:00 #40376Senior Member

Posts: 1369Where did you find Jess?
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:56 #40375Senior Member

Posts: 98Do you have a pic of Rachel?
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
I met a spinner yesterday in Brooklyn super cute but forgot the name didn't get her digits.
-
09-06-19 17:34 #40374Senior Member

Posts: 883Nice Fish
Yesterday evening dreamt of a gorgeous SW that said her name was "Cheyenne". Right on circle, just past the store. I didn't really think she was working. She had on white.
Top and black jeans. Blond, pretty, nice body. Pretty smile looked pretty clean and didn't really look like a go hard user but I'm pretty sure she uses. She said she only started popping out but she was kind of proffesional when I assured I wasn't LEO but I didn't go for the free feel thing. She's like "BJ is 20, sex is 50". I stopped her, no way I'm doing 50 for a car date and I wasn't feeling confident I'd get much from the head only. I pulled to drop her off and she says, "I can do 40 for the sex" I still didn't bite, wasn't feeling her for some reason. BUT SHE'S A DIME ON A SW SCALE! She smiled at me real pretty as she exited. I pulled off thinking, "damn, I should have at least tried the dome on her pretty ass, it was standard".
Anyone have experience with Cheyenne, please share.
Picked up super skinny Amanda, very pretty, but skin and bones. We've played multiple times, BBBJ is above average, kitty is snug and she makes sweet sounds. She will take standard from me most of the time. Felt better about letting that other gorgeous fish go.
-
09-06-19 16:01 #40373Senior Member

Posts: 540Lori Lee
Cruised early morning and found nothing good. Almost had a mare when I saw this nice looking bird with Red hair and a blue dress. On the corner of Pulaski and Ashton. As soon as she got closer I started to see a different person. As she got to my car she looked like a treh. I told him to piss off.
Drove as fast as I could away from there until I saw Lori walking down Ashton & Furrow looking crisp. She got and we get to my spot just some head relief. Head game was on point and she didn't disappoint. I forgot to get her digits if any of you lot has them PM me.
-
09-06-19 11:50 #40372Senior Member

Posts: 280Jessica B
I hooked up with a girl about 2 weeks ago who said that she is known as Jessica B. Skinny white female. Very good time. Very friendly, great attitude. Would definitely repeat. Unfortunately no digits.
-
09-06-19 10:20 #40371Senior Member

Posts: 103I hear you, and if I had known ahead of time how medicated she always appears to be, I also probably wouldn't have picked her up. But in my last encounter with her, she was surprisingly able to snap out of it and give me the full attention when it came time to do the deed. That said, if I saw her again, it'll be 50/50 on whether I go with her or not. Like you said, she's one of the better looking SWs, with a body (I also didn't notice her legs, since it was dark). Based on purely my last experience, it was good, but who knows how consistent they'll be.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



