Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,001 to 21,015 of 61410
-
09-06-19 17:34 #40410Senior Member

Posts: 883Nice Fish
Yesterday evening dreamt of a gorgeous SW that said her name was "Cheyenne". Right on circle, just past the store. I didn't really think she was working. She had on white.
Top and black jeans. Blond, pretty, nice body. Pretty smile looked pretty clean and didn't really look like a go hard user but I'm pretty sure she uses. She said she only started popping out but she was kind of proffesional when I assured I wasn't LEO but I didn't go for the free feel thing. She's like "BJ is 20, sex is 50". I stopped her, no way I'm doing 50 for a car date and I wasn't feeling confident I'd get much from the head only. I pulled to drop her off and she says, "I can do 40 for the sex" I still didn't bite, wasn't feeling her for some reason. BUT SHE'S A DIME ON A SW SCALE! She smiled at me real pretty as she exited. I pulled off thinking, "damn, I should have at least tried the dome on her pretty ass, it was standard".
Anyone have experience with Cheyenne, please share.
Picked up super skinny Amanda, very pretty, but skin and bones. We've played multiple times, BBBJ is above average, kitty is snug and she makes sweet sounds. She will take standard from me most of the time. Felt better about letting that other gorgeous fish go.
-
09-06-19 16:01 #40409Senior Member

Posts: 540Lori Lee
Cruised early morning and found nothing good. Almost had a mare when I saw this nice looking bird with Red hair and a blue dress. On the corner of Pulaski and Ashton. As soon as she got closer I started to see a different person. As she got to my car she looked like a treh. I told him to piss off.
Drove as fast as I could away from there until I saw Lori walking down Ashton & Furrow looking crisp. She got and we get to my spot just some head relief. Head game was on point and she didn't disappoint. I forgot to get her digits if any of you lot has them PM me.
-
09-06-19 11:50 #40408Senior Member

Posts: 280Jessica B
I hooked up with a girl about 2 weeks ago who said that she is known as Jessica B. Skinny white female. Very good time. Very friendly, great attitude. Would definitely repeat. Unfortunately no digits.
-
09-06-19 10:20 #40407Senior Member

Posts: 103I hear you, and if I had known ahead of time how medicated she always appears to be, I also probably wouldn't have picked her up. But in my last encounter with her, she was surprisingly able to snap out of it and give me the full attention when it came time to do the deed. That said, if I saw her again, it'll be 50/50 on whether I go with her or not. Like you said, she's one of the better looking SWs, with a body (I also didn't notice her legs, since it was dark). Based on purely my last experience, it was good, but who knows how consistent they'll be.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 10:04 #40406Senior Member

Posts: 103Ww / cb area action
Cruising around CB for about 30 minutes or so around 4 pm Thursday, and no action. Was pretty dead. Drove over to ww loop. Usually I almost always find some decent SWs around Ramsey / Ashton area but this day was slower than usual. After driving around for another 30 minutes I saw this small petite brunette, she said her name was Sam. From afar, she looked approachable, but when I noticed how bad her teethed looked, I had to dip. I'm not usually picky, but I just couldn't ignore this, so I kept driving. I did manage to ask her about Angel, who I've seen several times in this area, if she knew where she was. Sam said that she got locked up sometime last week, due to vice being very busy in this area. Just thought I'd share that.
I proceeded to check out Washington blvd, and ended up picking up this thick WSW. She was about 5"5, maybe 145 lbs. Nice Ass, b / c size cup. She said her name was April, and said she was 34. She was pretty friendly, and was down to earth. She initially quoted 40, but accepted standard tuition, and I gave her a tip for a job well done. She didn't have a phone, but I gave her my digits. If I see her again, I'd repeat. This is not the same April that usually roam the Wilkens / Ramsey area.
-
09-06-19 09:30 #40405Senior Member

Posts: 128Check out the Salvation Army on Patapsco Ave (often just referred to here as the "SA"). There is an industrial area back behind area. There is action there, and often semi trucks parked very close by. Not unusual at all to see a semi parked there.
Originally Posted by Winger1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 04:42 #40404Senior Member

Posts: 128Erica Pictures?
Would someone please pictures of Erica?
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 04:31 #40403Senior Member

Posts: 237Erica at the Tip Top
OMG it was amazing riding my dick hard pussy wet AF as soon as we got the room she went straight to work.
-
09-05-19 22:40 #40402Senior Member

Posts: 181Crystal near 5th and Washburn
This is not the Crystal on Fairhaven. This one is 34, a bit on the husky side, big natural DD's, strawberry blonde or reddish hair. I saw her standing on 5th and those big boobies hanging out really grabbed my attention. Made the scoop and went to a quiet spot. I motor boated those boobies to get myself at attention. She gave a decent mic check but did not swallow. Everything was non rushed and she took direction well. No digits, but if I see her again I'll repeat.
-
09-05-19 20:58 #40401Senior Member

Posts: 47Around what time did you see Ashley?
Good evening fine monger sir! Ever since I seen Vegawraps video of Ashley I too have been scouring Fairhaven looking for her yet to no avail. I love me a good spinner and I dream of taking her to pound town after exploring her vocals. Would you mind telling me around what time did you see her? Thank you in advance and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 09:18 #40400Senior Member

Posts: 41Little advice
Need an area with easy access for a semi truck. Or a good spot to park it where I can find some action. Been out on the road a few weeks and need to scratch the itch.
-
09-05-19 01:53 #40399Senior Member

Posts: 2419Another one from the vault
-
09-04-19 22:42 #40398Senior Member

Posts: 192Ok, but first picture this
Her, standing across from me on the other side of a misty river bank, between us, the charred and blackened remains of a burnt-out bridge.
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
Enthralled in a custom Chanel Mini-Halter that hugged and accentuated every dangerous curve of her enticing body, she beckoned with a grin laced in subterfuge.
But behind her blonde, archetypal Aryan beauty and alluring charm, lurks an ambitious monster as despicable as she is beautiful.
And for all the unfortunate would be victims, she shan't be lonely from a shortage of prospective suitors - -.
I'm just glad it's no longer me.
-
09-04-19 21:26 #40397Senior Member

Posts: 280Big Tit Shannon
I recently met a woman in the Wilkens area who said that she is known as Big Tit Shannon. Definitely had some weight on her and big tits. Said that she was back out for the first time in a while. I assume that it is the same one that has been discussed on here previously but I have no idea. Decided to pull the trigger after cruising for a while and passing on the other options that were out. Not really my type but her eager slurping got the job done. She gave me digits but I have not tested them.
-
09-04-19 20:54 #40396Senior Member

Posts: 705Bri
She's awesome. Amazing ass. Great head. Cute face. Saw her in Dundalk and happy to see her on WW.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





