Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,186 to 31,200 of 41295
-
09-07-19 08:54 #10110Senior Member

Posts: 243BB Brandy
Had a dream. Comms good morning meeting. Arrive, she's waiting outside and appears a little under the influence of something. Has put on alot weight. Opted for qv, glad I did. Head game was horrible. Some tug, some mouth, which was dry, had to stop for water break. Finished but man it was bad. Body is wrecked, overweight. Body has seen better days. I don't know if YMMV, but it one and done for me, wouldn't recommend.
-
09-07-19 02:26 #10109Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey bro can you PM her info?
-
09-06-19 21:11 #10108Senior Member

Posts: 109Samep
Comma were good for a few exchanges, hash out some deets. Ask for address and goes dark for an hour, then replies. I had already moved on like 55 minutes before that. YMMV but seems consistent to me.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 19:28 #10107Regular Member

Posts: 22Mandarin-Fruit Cove-Bartram
I've been mostly dreaming of gals on the westside or northside. I live closer to the Mandarin area and just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for providers in the Mandarin-FruitCove-Bartram area. Any info is appreciated and I'm always willing to share info of the ones I've visited in my dreams.
-
09-06-19 17:26 #10106Senior Member

Posts: 324Saw Amanda and kept driving
There were a few decent reviews of her so I decided to reach out. She was at a spot on Schindler that I have frequented over the last couple of years for a few different chicks. When I was rolling up, she crossed the road from the neighbors and seeing her was enough to keep driving. Those pics are old and she looked much heavier, hair was in a mess and she was barefoot. YMMV.
-F904.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 16:46 #10105Senior Member

Posts: 452Is there anything worse.
Than your UTR going mainstream and showing up on STG? Man, that shit hurts. LOL.
-
09-06-19 16:33 #10104Regular Member

Posts: 1Thinking of getting into the hobby.
Been lurking for a few months and am thinking of dipping a toe into the hobby. Haven't seen reviews for this one, what's the word? No name given.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/502986735945
-
09-06-19 14:27 #10103shill for a website

Posts: 175She is on [URL]yesbackpage.com[/URL] as well.
She is on yesbackpage as "marissa".
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
She pulled SAME shit with me.
Lined this up for later. Going to be in j-vegas for a few days. Hopefully this dream works out.
https://www.yesbackpage.de/73/posts/...729-7728-.html
-
09-06-19 14:20 #10102Senior Member

Posts: 138Yep
So hit this one up. She said she was available. Headed her way then sent a text asking what hotel she was at. 30 minutes later she responds with the hotel. I then ask what room and an hour later she replies with " So headed home again. LOL.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
She has done this twice to me. Funny part, I did a double with her in one report. Knows me but thinks I am "uncle" some how now. Lmmfao. First time was 2 days after I saw her and Jenn. Let her keep kicking people away. That notel scares enough people off, much less an attitude. Sad cause she is an Awesome chick!
-
09-06-19 12:50 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 58Any Info
On this one? I've been eyeing her for awhile!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/282409208058
-
09-06-19 10:20 #10100Senior Member

Posts: 250Magic mouth Melanie
I was back in town for the week last week and decided to check out the talent. This might sound crazy to some but the talent in Jax is much better than where I moved up in New England. I tried to get in touch with Kay Baby and she was too far away. Plus she wanted $. 20 for a qv of greek. I decided to hit up Melanie since I knew she was close and I saw her about 20 minutes later. I saw her a few years ago and it looks like she put on a little weight but she had sores on her arms and legs. She agreed to let me pound on her backdoor for a few minutes and her quote was the bigger the cock the better. The little head took over, I strapped up and went straight to the ass. It probably took me 10 minutes to finish and as I was coming out her DB was in the driveway. The service was great but not sure I would repeat again. She looks rough physically although she seems to be all there mentally and wasn't on any candy at the time. You guys stay safe.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 09:10 #10099Senior Member

Posts: 435She used to be a street walker in Hooterville she's now living off Shindler behind the kangaroo. I've never seen or heard of any problems from her.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 05:58 #10098Senior Member

Posts: 244Venus and Blair are your best bets right now. Eros talent is lacking right now! Blair is just awesome.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 21:02 #10097Senior Member

Posts: 909A little UTR trouble.
Man. So I meet up with my UTR I knew for a while now. I been seeing her friend for a while now and let me tell you I always ask, "does she dabble", because she is so sexy with no makeup. Always get a mediocre response. So this time she wanted me to drop off her buddy at the store while we did our thing, I was like "no problem" *grins*. She got in. Damn she so fine but something off by the way she talks. Then I was like F it I drop the bomb " I mean I can wait here if you want to join". She says " I be the one lucking" . So yah she is a dyke. A sexy ass dyke though. During the little session I couldn't stop thinking about her friend I faked it. Bc it wasnt happening. So on the way back to pick her up, I was grilling the UTR to see if there any possibility of me getting with her. She says she keep trying but no luck. BTW her friend was wearing no bra a little crop top and some sweats. Lawd can I say perfect natural perks. So she gets in. I become shameless, since hey she knows what I do with her friend. Asking can I see a little sum sum or when can get with her, but I kept getting brushed off. Everytime I looked at her little man perked up, like "theres a chance" hes telling me. I'll admit its one of my fantasy's to get with a sexy behind dyke. Theres just something about that I dunno. Not those shemales, trans, or whatever. Just a sexy little dyke with a rocking body. Now I'm contemplating seeing this UTR more to try to convince her buddy to dabble a little. Sometimes I don't even have to dish out, so I'm thinking its something to invest in. If anyone been in a similar situation, let me know if there is an better approach I'm not thinking of.
-
09-05-19 19:54 #10096Senior Member

Posts: 173Two semi-convincing fakes
Two different ads, but they've been taken down since last night. One was named Kayleigh, the other Dara.
Both have 904 numbers, and both pictures in the ads were borderline TGTBT. Reverse image search showed those pictures have been posted all of the internet since 2016.
Both sent the exact same first message:
"Hey there! Race and age please 140 hh 200 hr".
They gave me an address off Bowden rd that leads to a trailer. This is when the spidey senses kicked in and I started researching and found out the pictures were fake. When I called them out on it, both of them called me a crazy perv. They claim to not know each other but sent me an address to the exact same house. Ha.
They're probably setting people up to be robbed. Everything about this interaction felt off. Could be the same person using two different numbers. Who knows, it could be anything.
Either way, stay away from the trailers off Bowden. There's definitely some shenanigans going on here.










Reply With Quote





