Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,016 to 21,030 of 61370
-
09-03-19 21:03 #40355Senior Member

Posts: 248Anna / Amber
This really looks like our little blond.
https://www.seeking.com/member/77544...6-dfc61d00a675
-
09-03-19 16:19 #40354Senior Member

Posts: 1369Meghan
I've finally been seeing Maeghan, my "unicorn", the last couple of days. I can't figure her out though; I see her turn-down 4 & 5 cars at a time and saw her get into one vehicle but returned in 10 to 15 minutes. Her service must be awesome!! To say the least. I tried to gain her attention last night but she declined. Oh well. Back to the drawing board. Peace.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 12:46 #40353Senior Member

Posts: 33Help
I have a free room in the Linthicum area in exchange for some help.
-
09-03-19 12:14 #40352Senior Member

Posts: 2419I've been traveling most of the year so I've been digging through my archives. Just entertainment. When I have time for a newer crop; I'll definitely share.BW they were the best ones, lol. These new girls are not as much fun. IMHO. They dont make it as pleasurable, just wanna chase rocks. Quick nut, run. Ive done more car dates in past year then anytime in last 10 years. Not easy to record under current occupation. They're scared to get in a bed. Guess thats good too. Might just fall completely asleep, lol. Kandii hit me Saturday. Says we should make some new ones. Like her attitude. Thats a definite.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 07:54 #40351Senior Member

Posts: 978I truly enjoy your movies but do you have anything new? Movies lately are of girls that are not around or been dead for for a year or two. NOT bitchin, just saying.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 00:54 #40350Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
09-02-19 17:05 #40349Senior Member

Posts: 978If you have not dated her before don't, pass could be a lot of things you are opening yourself up to. NOT WORTH THE RISK.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
09-02-19 16:57 #40348Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
09-02-19 02:46 #40347Senior Member

Posts: 197Northeast brunette
Saw a smoking hot brunette near the corner of Harford and Rosalie, but didn't have a lot if time to scoop. Also there was a guy a half block away sitting there playing with his phone. Not sure if he was with her. I've seen a few girls around there recently with a guy near by. Is this normal? Do they just wait around until the girl comes back or do they try to rob you?
-
09-01-19 23:53 #40346Senior Member

Posts: 228Nikki MP
Saw Nikki in MP, is a WSW petite mid 30's. She had on blonde wig and she had loop-sided breast. Left is a small C cup and Right is big A cup. Skills are great, cooch is is also good. Only negative is she needs better hygiene.
-
09-01-19 22:26 #40345Senior Member

Posts: 694Nikki
Picked up thin strawberry blonde nikki on potte the one that take her teeth out when she is blowing you she gave another fine performance she has one tigh coochie always a good time with her.
-
09-01-19 20:15 #40344Senior Member

Posts: 87Odd but cleared.
Originally Posted by YoungHung
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 13:44 #40343Senior Member

Posts: 278Blonde MILF off pennington
Found a blonde MILF off pennington wearing some tight jeans this morning. Had some curves. 30 for some dome. It was better than expected. Found her around 10 am near BP.
-
09-01-19 07:09 #40342Regular Member

Posts: 7Heather in mp by dd
Saw an old reg named Heather skinny blonde with some nice handfuls. Last night around 8 by dd. Haven't seen her in forever wondering if anyone has any updates info on her. Ended up with this WSW I picked up by dd she was cute blonde with glasses mic game was so so but the little guy was making the decisions. Lot of LEO out be safe.
-
09-01-19 01:00 #40341Senior Member

Posts: 181Late report-Ashley / Fairhaven
This is the tiny brunette who's face was plastered by VegaWrap a couple of months ago. Scooped her up near Olmstead on Fairhaven and found a spot for a mic check. Her skills were impressive. I had just picked up a girl 20 minutes earlier so it took me forever to bust. For her part, she did not complain at all and was eager to please. When I finally released, she kept going for a few seconds afterwards to make sure I was all cleaned up. This girl is a champ. She did not have digits but if I see her again, I will definitely pick her up.










Reply With Quote




