Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,681 to 25,695 of 37369
-
09-06-19 21:55 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 35I got ghosted as well!
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:56 #11688Senior Member

Posts: 235Pregnant Girl
I saw her in my dream this past Wednesday night. She was awesome. No LFK or DFK, no greek, but beyond that a really terrific time. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:43 #11687Senior Member

Posts: 189Sky
Had a very nice visit with Sky today. Thanks again to Old Salt for the digits. She has switched motels. Right across the street. Got there chatted a bit then got to business. Started with a good BBBJ then cover applied then she got on top and what a ride. Switched to doggie and the view was very nice. Will definitely go back. She is sweet and tall girl who makes you feel very welcome and enjoys what she does.
-
09-06-19 10:08 #11686Senior Member

Posts: 694DOC Status
VADOC maintains an online inmate locater.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
https://vadoc.virginia.gov/general-p...ender-locator/
Ashley is expected to be released next month on the 2nd.
-
09-06-19 09:33 #11685Senior Member

Posts: 376Another one
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-9093/1/564238
I'm also curious about this one, has anyone seen her? Any info will be great, I have to much time on my hands today I just want to bang everything, LOL!
-
09-06-19 08:55 #11684Senior Member

Posts: 617Does anyone know if / when Ashley G will be back from vacation. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 08:23 #11683Senior Member

Posts: 376Ivy
Just curious if anyone has seen this provider, all my findings have be positive, may have to toftt before the storm comes in LOL! Thanks in advance any info is appreciated.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2736/1/563552
-
09-06-19 08:13 #11682Senior Member

Posts: 617New Sky
I've had two pleasant visits with the new Sky. (tall slender brunette) She is very cool and laid back. She is somewhat cautious, which is good, and will want to vet you before your visit. If you're kind, respectful, and fresh out of the shower you will get / stay on her good side.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 08:10 #11681Senior Member

Posts: 452We certainly do not!
I think I fucked 3 Ashleys before I found the 1 I was looking for LOL!
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Thanks and be safe!
-
09-06-19 06:02 #11680Senior Member

Posts: 42X2
Hey you all. Any good recommendations for 2 gals who like to play together? Appreciate some good intel. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!
-
09-06-19 05:19 #11679Senior Member

Posts: 581East End Jackie and Southside Jackie
Sounds good to me Salt! We certainly don't want another Ashley situation.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 22:28 #11678Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett
2 legit for me to quit! Room maintenance sucks but I'm really not interested in her household skill sets. Treat her right and she'll do you right. Damn shame wifey doesn't go out of town more often!
-
09-05-19 21:45 #11677Senior Member

Posts: 694The Jackie's
Thanks Cougar! Instead of numbers (My brain still hurts every time I try and enumerate the Ashley's) can we agree to use area? Say East End Jackie and Southside Jackie?
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 19:26 #11676Senior Member

Posts: 581Jackies
Yes there are two the one with Portuguese ancestry that I think salt is speaking of and the other that posts and has been around longer. Super thin and seems to be part African American and is usually in the Willis road area.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 19:06 #11675Senior Member

Posts: 42Just ok
Had a meet up with this one. Everything on the menu but no Greek. I got what I wanted, but think I'll move it along.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/935913963897










Reply With Quote





