Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11681

    We certainly do not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good to me Salt! We certainly don't want another Ashley situation.
    I think I fucked 3 Ashleys before I found the 1 I was looking for LOL!

    Thanks and be safe!

  2. #11680

    X2

    Hey you all. Any good recommendations for 2 gals who like to play together? Appreciate some good intel. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!

  3. #11679

    East End Jackie and Southside Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Cougar! Instead of numbers (My brain still hurts every time I try and enumerate the Ashley's) can we agree to use area? Say East End Jackie and Southside Jackie?
    Sounds good to me Salt! We certainly don't want another Ashley situation.

  4. #11678

    Scarlett

    2 legit for me to quit! Room maintenance sucks but I'm really not interested in her household skill sets. Treat her right and she'll do you right. Damn shame wifey doesn't go out of town more often!

  5. #11677

    The Jackie's

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are two the one with Portuguese ancestry that I think salt is speaking of and the other that posts and has been around longer. Super thin and seems to be part African American and is usually in the Willis road area.
    Thanks Cougar! Instead of numbers (My brain still hurts every time I try and enumerate the Ashley's) can we agree to use area? Say East End Jackie and Southside Jackie?

  6. #11676

    Jackies

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    I can't say for certain but the one I'm familiar with is based out of the East End and matches the photos that have been posted. She has some unique features on her upper thighs that are singular in that I've not seen another provider with them. I'm not saying what they are here, but once you see them, you'll not forget them. She also has some fairly distinctive ink.

    I've not known her to work the Willis Road area, but that doesn't mean she hasn't. I suspect there are two because I've also not known her to have a highly detailed menu, but again, the fact that I haven't seen one, doesn't mean she hasn't.

    Her hair is currently dyed pink.
    Yes there are two the one with Portuguese ancestry that I think salt is speaking of and the other that posts and has been around longer. Super thin and seems to be part African American and is usually in the Willis road area.

  7. #11675

    Just ok

    Had a meet up with this one. Everything on the menu but no Greek. I got what I wanted, but think I'll move it along.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/935913963897

  8. #11674

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    I can't say for certain but the one I'm familiar with is based out of the East End and matches the photos that have been posted. She has some unique features on her upper thighs that are singular in that I've not seen another provider with them. I'm not saying what they are here, but once you see them, you'll not forget them. She also has some fairly distinctive ink.

    I've not known her to work the Willis Road area, but that doesn't mean she hasn't. I suspect there are two because I've also not known her to have a highly detailed menu, but again, the fact that I haven't seen one, doesn't mean she hasn't.

    Her hair is currently dyed pink.
    I believe this is the Jackie that people have been talking about recently. Her posts used to be much shorter, now she wants emails so she can start a porn subscription service LOL even legit porn sites don't charge what she's saying.

  9. #11673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Two Jackies

    One is white / Portuguese in the east end. She is mostly UTR, although she's posted before.

    The other is light skinned / mixed black, younger and works southside. Used to be in midlo, but has moved down to willis / jeff davis. She posts on skip the games and escort babylon frequently.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    I can't say for certain but the one I'm familiar with is based out of the East End and matches the photos that have been posted. She has some unique features on her upper thighs that are singular in that I've not seen another provider with them. I'm not saying what they are here, but once you see them, you'll not forget them. She also has some fairly distinctive ink.

    I've not known her to work the Willis Road area, but that doesn't mean she hasn't. I suspect there are two because I've also not known her to have a highly detailed menu, but again, the fact that I haven't seen one, doesn't mean she hasn't.

    Her hair is currently dyed pink.

  10. #11672

    Sky (the old new Sky because now there's a newer one on STG)

    Just let me know she's looking for company. She's in the same area near Glen Allen and will probably be very grateful for your support.

    Number is the same.

  11. #11671

    Jackies

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Are there 2 Jackis? 1 dyed red hair in the Willis Road area and another that is Portuguese staying in the East End?

    I'm getting confused trying to keep up with posts.

    Thanks and be safe!
    I can't say for certain but the one I'm familiar with is based out of the East End and matches the photos that have been posted. She has some unique features on her upper thighs that are singular in that I've not seen another provider with them. I'm not saying what they are here, but once you see them, you'll not forget them. She also has some fairly distinctive ink.

    I've not known her to work the Willis Road area, but that doesn't mean she hasn't. I suspect there are two because I've also not known her to have a highly detailed menu, but again, the fact that I haven't seen one, doesn't mean she hasn't.

    Her hair is currently dyed pink.

  12. #11670

    Are there 2 Jackies?

    Are there 2 Jackis? 1 dyed red hair in the Willis Road area and another that is Portuguese staying in the East End?

    I'm getting confused trying to keep up with posts.

    Thanks and be safe!

  13. #11669
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but I spoke with her once a while back. She told me it $. 5 for 1/2. I am not a QV or 1/2 kind of guy, so I asked about an hour. She told me she didn't offer full hours and if she did the rate would be "350-400 or more. " In that conversation, she basically told me she wasn't GFE and no MSOG. I passed on her and hung up. 30 minutes later she started texting me trying to sweet-talk me into 30 min for $. 2 I passed again. That lead to some immature obscenities from her to, "Go find a young cheap *****. You get what you pay for. " According to her, a guy can get anything he ever needed from a woman by spending 30 minutes with her. Total BS.

    Personally, I didn't see a "Smoking Hot Redhead" in her photos. The Krylon paint job on her face and baby damage isn't that smoking hot. If she wants to know what one is I know two of them. She writes an impressive ad, but I haven't seen any reviews where she's better than all the others as she advertises.
    I had the same thing happen to me, you get what you pay for she's the best she has good reviews bla bla bla & then when I declined I got the same immature text even threatening text I'm like you nothing special looking at her pictures.

  14. #11668

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Had an early morning visit with Jackie this morning out in the country, great girl, fantastic body, she was in need of money to pay her bills, no drug use with this girl. One big plus. +++ Jackie gave me permission to post her pic and to give contact info to trusted members. Happy Labor Day ya'll, have fun and stay safe!
    She asked me to post. She is looking for some help only can do car dates.

  15. #11667

    Update: Two in one day to post #11505

    The gal I posted about in regards to unpleasant scent and yellow tinted sunglasses reached out to me.

    I guess she reads these reviews daily? I never mentioned her name.

    In fairness, she says no one has ever complained or mentioned to her that she has an unpleasant scent. So, maybe I'm wrong?

    And. She says her yellow tinted sunglasses are prescriptions.

    She is a PSE provider, and I did like her will to oblige to greek without any hesitation. And she does have a great body and her looks are better than most in this hobby.

    Anyways, maybe I didn't have as good as time I hoped, simply due to the relief I already had earlier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape